Confession time&jealousy

Roman's POV

"You're both out of line right now." Jey said to the two of us. Naomi, having put her clothes back on, sat in one of the chairs on the other side of my desk. While I, sat in my own chair with a bored expression proudly slapped on my face.

It's not that I wasn't listening to Jey, I just wasn't listening to Jey. Make sense? Well, it makes sense to me so that's all that really matters.

Jey rambled on about 'how it was wrong' and 'we should both be ashamed us ourselves' and blah blah blah he sounds like my mom.

In the process of his talking, I had somehow managed to block him out and only thought about pervious actions I had just done with the woman that sat across this table.

I wasn't thinking about the sex, I was thinking about that kiss... 

"Boy are you listening to me?" I suddenly heard Jey say and I was brought back to reality.

"Huh?" I asked him and he groaned loudly.

"Roman this is serious." He said to me.

I simply shrugged again, "Not really, but it's whatever."

"Roman," he said sternly, "You are sleeping with your cousins, my brothers, fiancé! Do you realize how much you could hurt him?"

"Can everybody stop saying that?" I asked him, "She'll hurt him just as much as I would. God, I'm not the only one in the wrong here."

"You don't think I realize that?" He practically shouted then looked at Naomi and groaned loudly before gripping his hair, "Does anyone know about... This?"

"Um..." Naomi mumbled fiddling her thumbs, "Randy and Paige sorta know."

"I told AJ about it last night." I confessed, "And im pretty sure JoJo picked up on it, but I think I convinced her otherwise."

"You mean your sorry excuse of lying until you annoy the shit out of people and you think that actually believe you, but in reality, they're just tired of dealing with you?" Jey asked.

"That seems about right..." I mumbled.

"And let me guess," Jey asked with a sigh, "Seth and Dean know?"

"Seth and Dean don't-" I started to say but stopped as soon as the sound of the door opened.

"What the hells going on in here?" Dean asked as he entered the room with Seth.

"Why are you to even here?" I groaned and placed my head in my hands.

"Rude much?" Seth asked, "You invited us over earlier today. Don't you remember? Geez, if you don't want us here, we can leave."

"So everybody except Jimmy knows about this?" Jey asked, "This is just fantastic."

"Not everybody knows." I mumbled

"Know what?" Seth asked.

Jey pointed to Naomi, then to me, "They've been sleeping with each other."

"Now everybody fucking knows." I mumbled while glaring at Jey.

"They were gonna fucking figure it out anyways." Jey told me.

"I told you he was getting some from somebody." Dean mumbled and I shot a glare in his direction.

"Ok can everybody just shut up." I say with a loud groan.

"No," Jey said, "You brought this onto yourself."

"Hey," Naomi spoke up, though it was quite, she gained the attention of everyone.

"It's not just his fault," she said with a sigh, "It's a two way thing and all so I'm to blame as well... Look if we just stop now, it can all be in the past. It doesn't have to end badly. Jimmy never has to know because this never has to happen again."

"See? She's actually said smart for once, we can simply do that instead of you yelling down my throat." I say to Jey , though I didn't really want to go through with this plan at all. I wanted to do what I wanted to do.

Jey sighed, "That's going to be harder than it looks."

"Don't tell me what's hard and what's not." I say to Jey, "She was a simple fuck, she can be replaced with someone else who's twice as good as her. There aren't any feelings attached so we can just drop it there. Jesus stop making it bigger than what it really is."

Naomi shot what seemed like a glare, but I was unfazed by it.

"I think it's time for me to go." Naomi said while standing up, "I'm eating lunch with Jimmy anyways."

At the mention of her being alone with him made me feel... jealous? No that couldn't be it.

"Whatever." I simply say to her as she walked towards the door and slammed it once she walked out.

Jey gave me once last glare, but it turned into more of a concerned look before walking out of the door himself, in the opposite direction Naomi had went in.

"I can look at you and tell you right now," Seth said, finally bringing my attention back to the the two of them.

"Tell me what?" I asked, attempting to play it off as I was clueless to what I felt.

"You're screwed." Dean and Seth say in unison and I rolled my eyes, praying that they were wrong.