Caught&the act

Roman's POV

Talking to AJ actually helped. Like a lot.

We talked about it all, from the first experience to the most recent event. I told her everything. And she had told me nothing but the truth as a result. She wasn't gentle with it, she didn't sugar coat it. That's always how AJ has been, and I was thankful she acted like that.

I feel better now honestly. At least telling someone helped.

Now I put AJ's opinion before anyone else's and she had encouraged me to stop, just like Jey had, and well... I'm not much of a good listener.

"Hand me my shirt." I breathed heavily and gestured to the white button up shirt that was on the floor.

"In order to get your shirt, I'll have to stand up." She muttered, "And that's not happening right now."

"Weak much?" I teased slightly as she sat up on my desk.

"Your weak willed so shut up." She said while rolling her eyes.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked her.

"You have no will power." She said.

"Pft, I do." I scoffed.

"Go a whole day without touching me." She started.

"I rather not." I say while handing her her shirt and her black and white floral skirt.

"See?" She said, "You can't do it."

"I can do it, I just don't want to." I stated, "So be quite."

"Hey," she said, "You haven't gotten onto me for talking back yet."

"You're trying to tempt me?" I asked her with a small smirk and she actually laughed.

"Nope," she said, "I just think I'm growing on you."

I scoffed again, "You are not."

"Admit it," She said, "You can stand me a little bit more than you could before. Hell, you were giving me compliments all during lunch yesterday."

"Funny how you didn't respond to any of those comments though." I say with a smirk, "I wonder why?"

"You are so freaking evil." She mumbled, then sighed, "We need to talk about... That though."

"There's nothing to talk about." I say to her slipping on my shirt and begin to button it up.

"There is." She said while slipping on her blouse, "Roman I'm engaged."

"You make that very clear." I say to her, "You wear the damn ring every day."

"We need to stop." She said with a sigh, "It isn't right Roman... You know how I feel about Jimmy."

"You don't seem to have a problem with it when I'm pleasuring you now do you?" I asked her and she only sighed.

"Roman, you know it's wrong." She said to me while I slipped on my slacks.

"So what?" I simply said.

"You'll hurt him if he finds out." She stressed, "Don't you care?"

"Of course I care, he's like a brother to me." I say to her.

"Then why keep doing it?" She asked.

"Simple." I stated to her, "My cousin and I have the same interest. For example, you."

"But your not interested in me like he is." She said to me as I sat back down at my desk chair.

"True." I say to her, "But there's still an interest somewhere I suppose. Now, off my desk, there's things I need to get done."

"My legs hurt." She mumbled and I only smirked.

"Don't care." I say to her, "Off. Now."

"But I legit can't move." She groaned and I found myself smiling.

"Will you move?" I asked her with a laugh.

"Man I'm serious." She laughed back, "I can't-"

She stopped talked as soon as I grabbed her and pulled her off of my desk and onto me. Her straddling my waist.

"You're a whore." She while rolling her eyes and I laughed again.

"Sure I am." I said with a small laugh, then take notice to the position she was in and my mind couldn't help but wonder.

I saw her bite her lip and something inside me fluttered a bit, it was almost enough to make me throw up honestly.

Before I could stop myself, I slowly found myself leaning towards her before my lips were softly pressed against hers.

She moaned slightly and her arms wrapped around the back of my neck while I held onto her waist tightly.

I heard her moan again as I pulled her closer to me. Everything inside of me screaming at me to stop what I was doing, but my body wasn't listening.

I knew the kiss was different. The way I held her was different, the way her skin felt on mine was different.

It felt oh so wrong... all while felling oh so right.

My mind finally screamed stop one finally time before I slowly and reluctantly pulled back.

"Roman..." She said quietly but said nothing else.

I opened my mouth to say something but the sound of the door opening cut me off.

"Roman we need to talk about..." I heard Jey'v voice trail off.

Naomi immediately whipped around, eyes filled with a sudden look of fear.

Jey sighed heavily, "We need to talk about this."