Love me&Leave me

Thursday.

Roman's POV

I groaned slightly and turned over in the bed, attempting to pull Naomt closer to me, but instead I only received nothingness.

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to the dimly lit room. The dark rain clouds outside, barley letting any light in.

I yawned before sitting up, wondering where she may have wandered off to before getting up.

I grab my phone off the dresser and slip it into my pocket before turning to walk out of my room.

I tiredly walk down the stairs and almost bust my ass again, but try to play it off as I walk towards the kitchen to see AJ curled up sleeping on top of the island.

I laughed slightly before walking over to her and shaking her slightly.

"I warn whoever is trying to wake me up, that I do have reflexes like a cat." She mumbled before opened her eyes, "Oh, it's just you."

"Sound so excited to see me." I say with a small laugh, "Why were you sleeping up here."

She shrugged, "You know how I am. I'll get to making your breakfast later."

"Oh don't even worry about it." I say to her as I help her out of the island, "I was thinking of taking Naomi and Joelle out for breakfast." 

"Oh I see how it is, leave me out why don't you." She said while punching my shoulder.

"Then come with us." I say to her.

"You know how I am about eating restaurant food." She said to me, "So no thank you."

I laughed slightly, "Have you seen Na? I thought she'd be down here with you."

"Wait what?" She asked me, "She didn't come back?"

"Come back?" I asked her and raised an eyebrow, "Where did she go?"

"Um no where." AJ quickly said before walking out of the kitchen, me following right behind her.

"AJ," I say to her, "where is she?"

"I don't think she'd want me to tell you." She mumbled.

"I don't care." I say to her, "Now where did she go?"

She sighed and stayed quite for a moment before speaking, "She went to her house."

I started at her and my heart skipped a beat, "She what?"

"She was trying to make things right with Jimmy." she said to me, "She left around midnight."

I take out my phone and glance at the clock, it reading that it was a little past 7 in the morning and my heart started to race.

I quickly go to my contacts and press hers, holding the phone up to my ear as the phone rang. AJ giving me a worried look in the process.

"Hello?" I hear her voice say quietly and I felt myself calm some.

"Naomi," I say to her, "Where are you? Are you ok?"

"I'm alright Ro." She said to me, "How are you."

"Fine." I say to her, "Better if you were here."

She remained silent and I knew something was wrong.

"Naomi is everything ok?" I asked her and she stayed quite before sighing.

"I guess it'll have to be." She mumbled.

"Naomi what's going on?" I asked her as AJ sighed and walked out of the living room, "Where are you?"

"On a plane." She replied to me quietly.

"Why the hell are you ok a plane?" I asked her, "Where are you going?"

"California." She said to me and I could hear her voice crack.

"Why would you..." I started to ask but stopped myself. She went over to see Jimmy and now she's off to California...

"Please don't tell me you're marrying him." I say and hadn't realized it was so quite.

"I'm sorry Roman." She said to me and I could hear the regret on her voice, "I'm so sorry."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her, feeling tears form in my own eyes as I tried to blink them back.

"I'm trying to fix things Roman." She said to me.

"Baby, not everything needs or can be fixed." I say to her while wiping the tears that had fallen away, "What about me, or AJ or Jojo? What are we suppose to do without you? What am I supposed to do without you?"

"I'm just trying to do the right thing." She said and sniffled afterwards.

"Come back to me." I say to her, "Please Naomi, please."

"I don't know if I can Roman." She said quietly.

"You can." I say to her, my own voice cracking, "You need to because I need you."

"I'm sorry Roman." She said back to me, "I love you so much."

"Then why are you doing this?" I Asked her, "Naomi don't leave us. Don't leave me."

I knew she was upset just from the long pause there was after that, I could hear her sniff every few seconds and it broke my heart to know how upset she was.

She was trying so hard to fix everything, but some things are better left broken.

"I love you too Naomi." I say to her and pressing the end call button. Not wanting to hear anything else.

'Why? Fucking why me?!' I shouted in my head as I gripped my phone and threw it at the wall, the case on it popping off as the phone itself slid across the floor and stopped at my daughters feet.

"Woah there." She said while bending down to pick it up, "Hey, you got lucky, it's not cracked."

Ignoring her, I found myself burying my face in my hands as I sit on the couch.

"Hey..." She said softly, "Daddy what's wrong?"

"Go to your room Joelle." I say to her as the tears flowed freely into my palms.

"No." She said to me.

"I'm not fucking playing, I said go." I say to her, raising my voice in the process, and not getting a response from her.

I heard the sound of footsteps and seconds later, a small weight sitting down on the couch next to me, and a small arm wrapping around my shoulder.

"I'm not leaving you." She said to me as I continued to hide my face in my hands.

"But she did." I mumbled and tried to wipe my eyes but tears just kept falling.

"Who? Naomi?" She asked me and I nodded, "Oh it'll be ok. She promised me she'll come back. She promised me she'd come back."

"You don't understand Jojo." I say to her.

"You're right, I probably don't, but that's ok." She reassured me, "She promised me, and therefore, she's coming back to us. You hear me?"

I glanced over at her and could see a smaller version of myself in her eyes.

"Now come on." She said to me while standing up, "I'm gonna ask Miss Lee to make us something to eat, and I'm gonna go get us some blankets. You go up to your room and lay down. We can watch movies all day and play video games all night. And you can't forget that we're gonna eat like pigs. It's a daddy daughter day, it'll be fun."

I gave her a small smile as she grabbed my wrist as helped me off the couch.

I know she was trying to get my mind off of things... But I couldn't get over her.