Me&You

Naomi's POV

I took a deep breath as Paige wrapped her arms around me, while AJ laid her head on my shoulder, running her hand along my back in a comforting manner.

Paige offered to drive me back here instead of the waiting on Roman. If I would have waited, I'd still be there.

To say I was a wreak was an understatement, but how else was I suppose to feel?

It was hurting me, but I knew he was hurting more. Just from the look in his eyes, I had crushed him.

I wanted to hold him and tell him that I didn't mean to hurt him the way I did, I wanted to make him feel better, be happy... but how? That, I didn't have an answer for.

"It's going to be ok." AJ said to me, but though her words were comforting, I didn't believe them, not right now.

Though I doubted her words, I nodded just as the sound of the front door opened.

"AJ," Roman's voice shouted out, "Where's Naomi?"

"We're in here." AJ said and I immediately stood up, the moment he walked into the room.

He quickly walked over to me and wrapped me into a tight embrace, while I buried my face into his chest.

"We'll me in the kitchen." I heard AJ say softly, "Come on Paige, we have sugar cookies."

"I think I found my new best friend." I heard Paige say to her as Roman held me closely.

The minute I heard there footsteps disappear, I let a rack of sons over take my body. I honestly didn't care anymore.

"Shhh," he said to me while stroking my hair, "Don't cry. Please don't cry."

"I'm sorry!" I shouted, but I could barley understand myself.

"It's ok Naomi, baby calm down, ok?" He said to me while rocking us both slightly, "Stop crying, I'm here. I know your hurting, but calm down for me ok? I got you."

His words repeated in my head and I find myself slowly calming down, though still sniffling like a crying child.

He lead the both of us towards the couch where he set me down and held me close to him.

"I fucked up." I say to him while laying my head on his shoulder, tears already forming back.

"We." He said to me, "We fucked up."

"But I hurt him Roman." I say to him, "I was his everything and I did him so freaking wrong."

"The man was like my brother Naomi." He said to me, "He said he hated me, that he'd never forgive me."

"I'm sorry." I say to him, "I never wanted him to say that to you... Or your relationship with each other end."

He shrugged and let out a small sigh, "I don't regret what I did, I'll have to live with it."

"Why don't you regret it?" I asked him.

"Because if I regretted what I did," he said, "Then I'd regret all that I've done with you. And I don't. I never could. Naomi I love- .... I care about you too much to regret any of it."

I glanced up at him and noticed that he had a bruise on his jaw.

"Did he hit you?" I asked him quietly.

He nodded, "I deserved it. It hurts like a bitch. I deserve that too."

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled again while rubbing the bruise with my thumb, looking directly into his saddened eyes.

"Stop saying that." He said to me quietly before moving his lips to my own, cupping my cheek in his hand and bringing me closer

It was the best thing I had felt all day, scratch that, all month. The past few months actually.

It was unlike any kiss we had ever shared. There was a sense of need, passion, dare I say love. But there was also hurt, pain, but oddly no regret was laced within it, just like he had said earlier...

"Daddy are you home?" I heard Joelle voice said and we both slowly break apart at the sound of it.

We both turn in the direction of her and she gave us both a worried glance.

"Are you ok?" She asked the both of of softly.

"Babygirl can you give us some time alone for a while?" Roman asked her, "Please?"

She quickly nodded and gave us one more glance, specifically looking at me before walking.

"Roman we shouldn't-" I started to say but stopped when he quickly pulled me back to him, or lips meeting instantly.

He pulled me atop of him and I straddled his waist. I could feel a stray tear rolling down my cheek but he quickly lifted a hand to wipe it away.

He wrapped one arm around me waist and held onto me as he lifted the both of us up.

He broke kiss and looked me in my eyes while I pushed the hair out of his face, then slowly began to walk the both of us out of the room and towards the stairs.

I held onto him tightly as we climbed them, his grip never loosening on me.

"If he didn't tell you that you were beautiful every time he woke up," he said quietly as we walked down the hallway towards his room, "He was wrong."

"If he didn't admire your every move." He said to me as he opened his bedroom door, "Weather is was simple walking or just you sleeping. He was wrong."

"If he ever thought that you were anything less than perfect." He said to me as we entered the room, "Even after what just happened. He was wrong."

"If he didn't love you every single fucking day of his life." He said to me as he gently laid me down on the bed, "He was wrong."

"You never said it to me either." I mumbled to myself, not thinking that he had heard me.

"But let me show you." He said to me quietly before his lips met my own once again, and the feelings of guilt and all the pain, were quickly washed away.