Dresses&Feelz

Roman's POV

"You should have are something else." I tease Naomi as we walked down the street, "They wasn't enough to get anyone full."

"My salad was delicious, thank you." She protested, "Plus, I wasn't about to eat anything greasy like you did."

"My burger was delicious, thank you." I mocked her with a laugh, "And it wasn't greasy, which is why I ate it."

"I didn't take you for one to actually eat a hamburger like a regular person." She teased while pushing me slightly.

"I eat like a regular person." I say while rolling my eyes, "I ate cereal yesterday morning."

"What kind?" She asked me.

"Cheerios." I respond to her, "It was either that or Trix... I have those for Jojo I swear."

"Sure you do." She said with a laugh and I rolled my eyes again, "Stop rolling your eyes or they'll get stuck."

"What?" I asked her and couldn't help but laugh.

She groaned, "You've never heard of that? First time I said it to Jimmy, he said the same thing. It's something my parents and grandparents use to say to us."

"Why would they get stuck?" I asked her.

She shrugged, "Maybe they get like, stuck or something. I wouldn't know."

I laughed again, "I highly doubt that they'll get stuck."

"It was just a warning, man." She said with a laugh while holding up her hand.

I smiled slightly as we continued to walk down the strangely peaceful sidewalk.

Lunch had went rather well, there not even being an awkward moment during the mist of it like I thought there was going to be.

She talked about Jimmy some and I didn't get jealous or anything. Maybe I was finally getting over these feelings and was just seeing her as more of a really good friend...

'Keep lying to yourself.' I thought to myself with a small sigh. I hadn't gotten over anything. She still had captured my full interest and that definitely wasn't changing for a long while.

"Oh my God!" She shouted suddenly and I jump at the noise.

"What?" I asked and she immediately ran over to the window of a store we had almost passed.

"This is it!" She shouted as she pointed to a white dress, "This is it! This is the one I want. Oh my God, it's perfect!"

I raise an eyebrow and walk over to her where she was slightly bouncing up and down.

I took in the sight of the wedding dress. It was nice, a typical princess themed wedding dress, but I didn't seem like the one for her.

I shrugged, "I think a body fitting dress would look better on you-"

"No!" She shouted, "That one! I gotta go see is they have any."

"Wait wait wait." I say to her, "I agreed to take you out to lunch, not dress shopping."

"Roman, please." She whined, "I need to see. It won't be long, I promise. Please? I owe you, but please?"

I thought a minute before sighing, "Fine. But make this quick."

She squealed and grabbed my wrist l, pulling me into the store, "Thank you!"

I rolled my eyes but found myself smiling as we walked over to the woman at the front desk.