Sore Legs&Comfort

Naomi's POV

"Hard day at work?" Nikki asked as I entered the kitchen, she was currently doing the dishes, "You look tired."

"You could say that." I reply to her while grabbing a bottle of water, "When's dinner? I think I'm going to go upstairs and rest for a while."

"I'm not cooking dinner." She said while giving me a worried look, "Jimmy said he texted you and said he was taking you out tonight remember?"

"Oh shit." I mumbled as I leaned on the wall. I had completely forgotten about that. He had sent it to me before lunch then... Um, things happened, and I forgot, "You think he'll understand if I really don't want to go out tonight?"

"Jimmy is the most reasonable person on this side of the planet," Nikki said with a laugh, "He'll understand if your not tired. Just text him."

"Alright." I say with a small yawn, "Can you still make me some soup, I'll pay you for working overtime."

"Don't worry about the pay." She said to me, "You feel sick, love?"

"Soar throat." I mumbled before walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the master suit that I shared with my Fiancé.

The very moment I collapsed on the bed, every ache and pain filled my body. My legs and thighs ached with so much pain, I was surprised that I was able to walk all the way from the car and into the house.

I groaned as I pulled my pillow closer to me and laid my head on it just as my phone buzzed. I groaned while taking it out of my pocket and seeing a text the long haired devil himself.

Roman: hope I didn't... tire you, Miss Fatu. I need you here an hour before your regular appointed time, there is a lot of things that I need to go over and I need your assistance.

I sigh and send him a message back, not really caring to talk to the man.

Naomi: oh, so you finally need some help from someone else? Bout time I spouse.

Roman: you know what? Miss Fatu please arrive here 2 hours before your appointed time. Since you have obviously forgotten got how to speak to your boss and apparently today wasn't much of a reminder. We can repeat the process until you get it right. Rest now, and say hello to my cousin for me 😌

Naomi: fuck you

Roman: I will tomorrow when you come THREE hours earlier than your appointed time. You keep making this harder for yourself Trinity. Can't I just get a simple 'yes sir' next time? It'd be so much easier on your half.

Naomi: k.

Roman: ??

Naomi: yes sir.

Roman: good girl!! You're learning. Learning fairly slow, but still learning.

I rolled my eyes and tossed my phone onto the floor, not worrying about it cracking because of the life proof case that was on it.

Why is this happening to me? I was a faithful woman, I was faithful to Jimmy.... I was....

I hate the fact that I was with another man, especially Roman Reigns, and that was his cousin. I have the most loyal, honest and sweet man in the entire world and this is how I repay him...

I heard a laugh come from the door way and it immediately warmed my heart because it belonged to the love of my life. Then my heart began to race at the though of what I did to him and how much pain it would cause if he ever found out.

"Nikki told me you weren't feeling well." Jimmy said softly as he came over to me and began to massage my shoulders while I laid there.

"Yeah." I say back to him while closing my eyes, loving the feeling of his touch, "I just don't feel too good."

He kissed the top of and hummed slightly.

"That's alright my love." He said while getting up and grabbing a blanket, then walked back over and placed it on top of me, "How about you rest some? You do seem tired."

"Thank you." I said softly as he pushed my hair back and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you Naomi." He said while walking to the door.

"I love you too Jimmy." I reply back to him and my eyes fluttered shut and I attempt to fall into somewhat of a peaceful sleep.