Coffee&CoWorkers

Naomi's POV

Roman: you bring me coffee every morning, understood?

I sighed as I walked into my new office building and replied to his message.

Naomi: how would you like your coffee?

Roman: figure it out.

I groaned and regretted letting Jimmy give his cousin my number, because he was just as rude via text.

I haven't even started my first day and I can already tell that I was going to dread coming here most days.

But I'm not just going to quit, I knew having a job wasn't the easiest thing in the world, I'm just gonna have to bare through it.

I ride the elevator up to the appropriate floor and walk up to the blond haired lady at the desk who Jimmy had told me to talk to in the morning.

"Good morning." She said as I approached her, "How may I help you?"

"Hi," I say while returning the smile, "My names Naomi, I'm Mr.Reigns new assistant."

"Oh your her!" She said with a laugh, "Sorry, I should have known. Here, let me get his paperwork."

She opened a drawer and pulled out a folder that had some papers and handed them to me. It wasn't a lot, it was just more than I was use to, which was basically nothing.

'Good thing I took all those business classes back in college.' I think to myself as I looked through the papers and recognize familiar terms and status meanings.

"I know it may seem like a lot," she said to me, "But once you start doing it daily, it gets a heck of a lot easier."

I nod and give her a smile, "Thanks."

She gave me another, "And since you are Mr.Reigns assistant, I do wish you good luck. He can be..."

"Rude? Or Unbearable?" I suggest, "I've witnessed."

She gave a small laugh, "Well he is the 34%."

"What's the mean?" I ask her.

"There are three owners, ok?" She explained, "Jimmy Uso owns 33% of the company, Jey Uso owns 33% of the company, but Roman Reigns owns 34%. He takes his Job a little more seriously."

"Make sense." I say with a nod. Still, he didn't have to be so rude...

She gave me another smile, "Well I hope you enjoy working here. And if you need anything, I'll be right here, your station will be right outside of his office door."

"Alright. Thank you." I say as begin to walk off, but I stop and turn back to her, "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name."

"Summer." She said with a smile then returned to her computer screen.

I smile as I walks over to the area with the desk right outside of office and set my folder down.

"Now," I say to myself as I look around, "Where do I get coffee?"

I spot what seemed to be a lounge area and I make my way there and see a coffee maker with coffee already made.

There were two people in there laughing at something one of them had said, but I keep my mind on the task at hand.

'Now I'm just suppose to guess how the man likes his coffee...' I think to myself with a sigh as grab a styrofoam cup and pour the coffee into it.

"Hey," I hear one of the voices ask and I turn around to see it was a pale skinned girl with long black hair with a thick British accent, "Are you new here? I don't remember seeing you around."