Early Mornings&Sleepy Samoans

Naomi's POV

My eyes tiredly flutter open, confusion over taking my emotions as I glanced around the unfamiliar dark room.

I attempt to move but a pair of arms were gently wrapped around my waist, keeping me in place.

I smile slightly as the confusion slowly left my mind and the memories of last night flood back to my mind.

I hadn't ever felt like that with anyone before. Not an ex from the past, not Jimmy, no one.

I smile at the memory of what happened afterwards. Simple talking and laughing at pretty much everything.

He would hold my hand and kiss my cheek, call me beautiful every chance he had gotten... There were three words he hadn't said, but it was strangely ok because his actions were speaking louder than his words ever would have. 

"Roman." I whisper to him, "Let go."

He groaned and held me tighter which I laughed at.

"Ro, let go." I say quietly with a small laugh.

"But I don't wanna." He mumbled, but loosening his grip slightly, "Don't leave."

"I'll be back." I reassure him as he let go, then kiss his cheek to reassure him, "If I'm not. Just come find me."

He groaned but turned over in the bed which caused me to smile.

I raise out of the bed, one of Roman's old shirts that he let me have last night still on me, and walk out of the bedroom.

I walk down the hall and proceed down the stairs to the first floor. A light coming from one of area, I decide to walk there.

Once I reach my destination, I realize it is the kitchen and that AJ was inside of it, tiredly frying something on the stove.

"Good morning." I say to her and she turned around, smiling when she saw me.

"Hey there." She said to me, "I didn't you had spent the night. I mean I guess I should have known you would. Want some coffee? I can make you some."

"Not right now." I say to her, "But thank you. How was your night."

"Good." She replied, "Me and my friend, Kaityln, went out to the movies, then terrorized people walking in the park. It was a good girls night."

"Sounds fun." I say to her with a laugh.

"It definitely was," she said with a smile, "So how was your night. I mean, I'm guessing it was pretty good, considering that your wearing his clothes."

"It was..." I say, trying to think of a word to describe it, but there wasn't really a word that fit the description, "Good. Really good."

She gave me a small smile before turning back to the food she was frying, "Well I hope your hungry because I'm making you breakfast."

"Oh you don't have to." I say to her.

"I feed Roman every morning," she says to me, "Seth and Dean whenever they come over, and anyone else who decides to come over. So the bottom line is that you are eating missy."

I laughed just as I heard something stumble and hit something.

"Ow." I heard Roman whine from somewhere, "Stupid stairs."

AJ burst out laughing and I covered my mouth to keep from laugh as a sleepy Roman Reigns entered the kitchen, giving his best glare to AJ who ignored it and continued to laugh.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"I tripped off the last step," he mumbled while wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on top of mine.

"Did you have a nice fall?" AJ asked, trying to calm herself down.

"Ha ha you're so funny." Roman said while rolling his eyes.

AJ stuck her tongue back at him before turning the stove off, "Go get ready for work and I'll have your breakfast done."

"Oh we're not going." He said to her and I raise a eyebrow whole AJ gave him a strange look.

"Why?" I asked him.

He shrugged and let go of me, "I need a day off. I mean, the office can survive without me for one day. You were right about needing to take a day off."

"Never thought I'd see the day where Roman Reigns didn't want to go to work." AJ said.

"Hush." He said to her, "It's one day. We'll go in tomorrow. Oh, and Jojo's coming over this afternoon."

"Yay!" I shouted a bit louder than I had meant to, "It's been a while since I've seen her in person."

He hummed while placing a kiss on my forehead. I catch a glimpse of AJ smiling at us before she turned back to working on something else.

"Shower?" Roman whispered to me while leading me out of the kitchen.

"Sounds lovely." I say to him while following him back up the stairs.

Everything was perfect... But nothing was official just yet.