Cheers&Spankings

Naomi's POV

"Congrats to Naomi!" Paige shouted as she raised her glass up high, "You have now been the longest assistant that Mr.BitchAss as had."

"I made that record about a week ago." I said with a small laugh.

"She just needs a reason to drink." Summer said with a laugh as she took a sip of her own drink.

"Damn right." Paige said while taking one of the shots.

"Take it easy now Paige," Randy said as he approached the bar with his girlfriend, Eva. I had met her a few days ago and she's really sweet, "We got the whole night to drink."

"I'm not slowing down for anybody Viper," Paige said while taking another shot, "I see you brought Red along."

"Hello to you too Paige." Eva said with a laugh. Paige and Eva had a weird relationship, but they were really close. But I did see tension between them when it came to Randy.

"So what are we doing?" Randy said while taking his seat.

"We made a cheers for Naomi." Paige said while taking a sip of her drink.

He frowned slightly, "And I missed it."

"We can always make up another one." Summer said.

"Let me think of one," Paige said while thinking, "Oh I got it!"

"What?" I ask her.

"Ok, ok," Paige said, "Here's to Naomi being the first assistant to not sleep with Mr.BitchAss."

I chocked slightly on air and the others laughed.

"There's no way in hell that id sleep with him." I say while shaking my head in disgust, "Even if I wasn't engaged to Jimmy, someone like him wouldn't suit my taste."

"I don't think that his bitchy attitude could suit anyone's taste." Paige said.

"It must have suited somebody's," Summer said, "I mean he was married, and I think he has a kid."

"He has a kid?" I asked her.

Randy nodded, "Yeah, in fact, I'm pretty sure Jey mentioned something about her being with him this weekend. She's like, in her teens or something. She stays with her mother I guess."

"Poor kid," Paige said, "If I had a father like him, I'd shoot myself."

"Be nice Paige," Eva said with a laugh.

"That's as nice as its getting from me." Paige said while taking another sip of her drink, "The only thing that man has going for him is his sexy face... And his body's nice too... And that hair-"

"I thought you didn't like him?" Summer asked with a laugh.

"I don't," she said, "He has nice outer qualities, I'll admit that. I can't deny that the man is sexy, but his personality kills it all."

"Right about that," I mumble, "I can't take a step without being yelled at. Jesus, I swear if that man could yell at me for breathing then he would."

"I'm pretty sure he's done it before." Randy said with a laugh, "Didn't he yell at Sally for doing that?"

"Sally Bruised Boob?" Paige asked.

"Sally what now?" I asked with a laugh.

"This girl name Sally, who use to be Reigns assistant," Paige explained, "She tripped over some boxes one day and bruised her boob. So I call her Sally Bruised Boob. I promise if I find out something I'll call you it."