Sexy thoughts&Staying In

Roman's POV

"Roman!" She moaned over and over again as my thrusts became sloppier and I clamped a hand over her mouth to muffle her moans. I bite my lip in attempt to stay silent as we both ride out our climax.

"We're not done just yet Miss Fatu." I say to her as I helped her off of the desk and on to her knees, "Clean me up sweetheart."

She gave me the best look of disgust that she could but lust over powered it.

I moan slightly as her tongue swirled around the tip before she began to bob her head up and down, taking more of me into her mouth each time.

"Just like that babygirl." I say to her as I grab a goat full of her hair and force her down further.

I let out a groan and kept a hand on her head as she continued to go future.

"Mr.Reigns." I hear my name being called and I immediately jump at the noise.

I look to see myself in what seems to be a board meeting. Jimmy, Jey and the rest of my coworkers giving me worried looks.

"Um." I say while adjusting myself and trying to stiff back a yawn, "Yes? I had a long night and I'm a bit sleep deprived, do excuse me please."

It wasn't a complete lie. I was extremely tired, but it hasn't been a long night, more like a early morning.

I had kept my promised to Miss Fatu just like I said I would. I couldn't help but think about it. How she felt on me or how good her mouth felt.

"You ok Uce?" Jimmy asked me as the meeting continued, "You seem a little out of it."

"I'm fine." I say to him but to look at him. I still couldn't bring myself to look at the man, especially with the hard that I currently had from thinking of the things I've done with wife only hours ago.

On the other side of me, Jey gave me a look said said he wasn't buying what I said to his brother, but I simply shrugged at him and kept a straight face, hoping that he didn't pick up anything.

"I think I've seen enough for one day." I interrupt while standing up, "I'll be up in my office. Jimmy, Jey, are you joining me?"

"I'm actually interested in this stock so I'm going to stick around," Jimmy said to me, "I'll discuss it with you later on."

I nod, nor waiting for a response from the other twin, and walk out of the room and towards the elevators.

I walk in and press the button to my floor and ride up. As soon as the doors open, I see Naomi along with my cousins assistants and the blond that worked at the front desk to my floor, walking towards the elevator.

She was laughing at something the dark haired girl had said. A genuine laugh, not one of the half, or fake laughs she give me.

"Naomi," I say as I approach the group. The blond gulped while the one with black hair crossed her arms while the only male standing there, simply looked at me.

"Uh, yes?" She asked, sounding slightly annoyed which immediately put me on the defensive end.

I glance at the clock and see that it was 12:30. They were probably headed out to lunch.

"You'll have to help me with something through lunch today." I say to her and her expression immediately changed.

"What?" She asked, "But I already made plans."

I smirk at her, "Cancel them or I'll cancel your plans with working here."

"You're a bitch y'know that?" The dark haired girl said to me as she glared.

"Paige cut it out." The guy had said to her.

"You may want to listen to your friend." I say to her simply before walking to my office only seconds later to have Naomi walk in and slam the door behind her.

"What is it now?" She asked me, "Wasn't this morning enough for you? I'm tired, you look fucking tired. Will you give it a break for one god damn day and let me go?"

I simply smiled at her, "Well since your tired, I didn't want you acting miserable in front of your friends. Why don't you rest her? Help me with my paperwork and all."

"Paperwork is code word for fucking," she said to me, "Which I won't be doing any of Mr.Reigns."

"I see you catching on quicker." He said, "Still, now, you are here, while they are there. You may as well sit, I mean you are on your lunch break."

"I really hate you." She mumbled as she plopped down in one of the chairs  on the other side of my desk.

"The feelings are mutual." I say back to her before as she crossed her arms and simply glared at me while I opened my computer and begin to work.