Tired&declined

Naomi's POV

I gently rested my head against the steering wheel and took a deep breath. Trying my hardest to calm myself before going inside to face my future husband.

"Pull yourself together Naomi." I mumbled to myself, blinking rapidly a few times to make the tears go away, "What does he know? Nothing... Jimmy loves you. You love him."

I take another deep breath before turning off the car and walking towards the front door of the house.

I fumble with the keys for a moment before finding the right ones to unlock the door.

"Babe?" I immediately heard as I walked back into the house, "That you?"

"Yeah it's me." I call to him, trying to hurry to the stairs instead of going to see him.

"Hey." He said as he came out of the living room, stopping me.

"Hey." I mumbled as he came over and placed a kiss on my temple.

He gave me a strange look, "Is everything alright?"

"Uh yeah," I say to him.

He gave me a small smile and leaned forward, giving me a quick kiss, then leaving a trail of them down my cheek, to my neck.

"Jimmy, baby," I say to him, pushing him away slightly, "Not right now."

He gave me a slightly disappointed look but nodded, "You tired?"

"A little." I say to him while he took my hand into his own.

He gave me a look before looking down at my hand, "Where's your ring?"

'Fucking shit!' I shouted in my head. Forgetting that the ring was somewhere on the floor of Roman's office.

"Huh," I said, trying to play it off, "Maybe I left it in the bathroom this morning. I'm sorry baby, I probably forgot about it."

"Well don't forget about it." He said with a small laugh, "I want you to wear it with pride."

"I do." I say to him, not directly looking at him, "I'm gonna head to sleep."

He gave me a small smile before kissing my cheek, "Have a good night."

I smiled back to him before climbing the stairs, hearing him mumble 'somethings wrong with her' and I prayed he'd never find out.

Once I reached my room, i collapsed on the bed and buried my face in my pillow.

I was upset about the conversation with Roman earlier, I was upset about disappointing Jimmy. And I needed about five years of sleep to remove the stress I was feeling right now.