New Friends&House Tours

Naomi's POV

"He's like a two year old sometimes I swear." The petite women said as she walked in front of me and I laughed.

I had let Roman take me back to his house, and there, I had finally met this famous AJ that he always talked about.

I had seen her before that one time that I had spent the weekend over here, but never had really gotten introduced. She treated Roman like her son, though she was clearly younger than him, and as from the small conversation we've already had this far, she seemed really cool.

"So," she said as we walked outside to a small sitting area, "I just wanna say that I do already know about you and Roman's little... Past."

"Oh." I mumbled while I sat down, "Well yes, but like you said. It's in the past."

"Yeah and I can also sense that it's bullshit." She said to me, "I know Roman. I know the kinda man he is. He a dick, a prick, a asshole. You, aren't. And I can tell. You aren't afraid of him like most, your different."

"Geez," I say with a small laugh, "You can read all that off me and we just met?"

She shrugged, "Roman says that I'm Psycho, like I can tell the future and stuff."

I laugh slightly, "Psycho means crazy. You mean physic."

"Yeah but he says Psycho..." She mumbled, "I'm gonna kill him in his sleep one day I swear."

I laughed, "Someone may beat you to it."

"See!" She said with a smile, "I like you because you understand my sick and twisted humor! You don't find many people who appreciate that."

I smiled at her as the wind blew around us and she yawned.

"This is my favorite napping spot," she explained, "I sleep her a lot."

"Why don't you sleep in your room?" I asked her.

She shrugged, "I don't like being confined in four walls and closing my eyes. It's like, a fear of mine that I developed from my husband."

"You have a husband?" I asked her and she lifted up her left hand, showing me her ring.

"Widow." She said.

"Oh..." I mumbled, "I'm sorry."

She waved it off, "Oh it's alright. I'm not gonna live every day being sad about it. He wouldn't want me to."

I gave her a smile and she smiled back.

"Can I just say thank you, though?" She asked me.

"Why?" I asked her.

"You may not see it," she said to me, "But you've changed him. A lot, and for the good too. He smiles a lot more. He actually helps me clean when he's not tired from work. I can tell he thinks about you a lot. I know your heart belongs to someone else, but he changed because of you."

I gave her a small smile but couldn't help but to think of her words.

My heart belongs to someone else?