Me&Her

Saturday morning.

Roman's POV

'You wanna know you don't fall in love?' I thought to myself as set my glass down and signaled for the bartender to come back, 'Cause it never fucking works out.'

"Two more." I say to him as he grabbed the empty glass and raised an eyebrow.

"Sir, I believe you may have had a enough." He tried to reason with me but I didn't care.

"Who's paying who here?" I asked him and he sighed before walking back off.

I laid my head down on bar, not caring if I looked fucking homeless at this point.

Not a text or a call from her, and I was terrified of rejection so I wouldn't dare call her.

I just can't believe how fast it happened. She was in my arms one minute and out of them the next.

She loves me... But yet she's states away, getting married to a man that will forever hate my soul.

"Here you are." The bartender said to me while setting glasses in front of me.

I nodded at him before taking the glass and raising it to my lips.

"You know it's not good to drink this early in the morning, right?" I heard a voice say behind me and I glanced back to see two men standing there with there arms crossed.

"Go away Dean." I say to him.

"That's a negative Superman." He responded as him and Seth walked closer to me, "We have orders to take you back home."

"I'm not going home." I say to him and he rolled his eyes.

"Roman what you're doing isn't healthy." Seth said with a sigh, "You can't just drink away all your problems."

"I can if I want." I say to him while raising the glass to my lips, only to have it snatched out of my hand by Dean, "Give it back you asshole."

"No, get up." Dean said to me.

"I'm not." I say while laying my head down.

"Roman we know your hurting," Seth said, "But you need to come home..."

"I don't wanna go home." I say to him and wiped my face as the tears threatened to start falling again, "I just wanna stay here."

"And pity yourself?" Dean said to me, "That's not the Roman Reigns I know. The Roman Reigns I know would be trying to find out a way to get her back."

"She's getting married as we speak." I mumbled to him, "There's nothing I can do about it,"

"Well come back to the house and we'll think of a plan Roman." Seth said while grabbing my arm and helping me stand up, "Come on."

I sighed and let the two of them drag me out to there car, Dean throwing a few hundreds on the bar in the process.

I got into the passenger seat while Seth climbed in the back and Dean drove, laying my head on the window while the rain fell from the sky.

"So let's start planning now." Seth said, "We could take my jet to Cali."

"Wedding starts in less than a hour." I mumbled while glancing at the clock.

"Well there's got to be another way." Dean said, "Maybe you should call her."

"She's probably getting ready." I mumbled again.

"Roman do you love her?" He asked me.

"Yes." I replied back to him.

"How much?" He asked me, "Like a sister or something?"