Selfish&Needy

Roman's POV

"You alright man?" Jey asked me as we both walked into the office on Monday morning.

"Yeah." I said to him, "I'm fine."

"You sure?" He asked me, "You seem out of it."

I nodded, but stopped as I saw Naomi cross by us quickly. I hadn't seen her since Sunday afternoon and every since our little time spent together, we haven't spoken to each other. Joelle tried her hardest to get us to, but she couldn't even look me in the eyes. Not that I could blame her at the moment.

"Uh yeah." I say to him as we continue on. I couldn't even look him in the eyes because he looked too much Jimmy and I couldn't even imagine holding a conversation with Jimmy any time soon.

I had crossed so many lines.

There were some things that you just don't do in life.

And I'm pretty sure that fucking your cousins wife, makes it pretty high on the list.

The thing is, I didn't feel bad about it. In fact, I enjoyed it a little bit more than I'd ever like to admit.

It's just... I only feel guilt because that's Jimmy's fiancée. There already practically married. If it were anyone else, I wouldn't have cared. But Jimmy is more of a brother than a cousin, and you don't just do those kind of things to your brother.

"Well alright man." Jey said to me, "I'll see you later."

"You too." I say as I continue to my office while while he walked back to the elevator.

I opened the door and to my surprise I see Seth and Dean standing there, looking over my paperwork that I normally received on a daily basis.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask them as I set my bag down, "Our meeting with the boards not until later."

Seth shrugged, "Thought we'd just help you out some."

"That's what my assistant is for guys." I say to them.

"Well I guess we're helping her out too." Dean mumbled while looking over the papers, "Did you do business with a guy named Hunter?"

"Uh." I think for a moment, "Maybe. I'm not sure. Why?"

"Founder of Athorotra?" Seth asked.

"Oh yeah." I say to him, "We were about to sign a contract a few days ago to get him combined as a small company for-"

"Do not sign him!" Dean shouted and pulled up grabbed his iPad, "Read this article."

I take the tablet from him and start to read, but stop when there's a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say and seconds later Naomi walks in with her head down and sets my coffee on my desk.

"Are you reading it?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." I lied as I look at the tablet, but look up slightly to see her walk out.

"Naomi." I say to her just as she walks out.

"Yes Mr.Reigns?" She answered.

"Stay for a moment." I say to her and Seth and Dean looked at me.

"Can I talk to you guys at lunch?" I ask them as I pass Dean back his IPad.

"Uh yeah.." Seth said, "That's fine."

"Yeah." Dean said while looking back and forth between us, "We'll see you later."

I nodded as both of them walked out, "Naomi, have a seat."

She sighed slightly and walked over and sat down.

I stayed quite and simply looked at her. There was no denying that she was beautiful. But none the less, she wasn't mine, though I still had no desire to make her mine.

"How are you this morning?" I asked her.

"It be better if I got back to work." She replied to me.

"Lose the attitude." I say to her.

"Roman let's cut to the chase." She said while finally looking up at me, "We did something that was wrong ok? Let's just... Move on. Or you fire me or something ok? You may not feel bad about what happened but I do. So if you could, just please, let me get back to work."

I stared at her for a couple of seconds before waving my hand and she immediately got up and left.

I let her go for now, but that definitely going to be the last time.

Jimmy may be my cousin, but I have every right to want what he wants. And im going to take exactly what I want.

And when I get through, then he fix whatever I broke and they can live happily. I'm getting what I want so it doesn't matter.