Dreams&Phone Calls

Roman's POV

I groaned softly and pulled her bare waist closer to me. Her head still soundly resting on her pillow, but her body close to my own.

The morning sun was shining brightly and was beautifully reflecting off of the ocean water as the morning breeze blew into the room from the open window, the curtains flowing gracefully in its path.

I smiled softly as she stirred in my arms, slowly turning her face in my direction. A small smile already on her face but her eyes still closed.

"Good morning." I said softly as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning." She replied back, opening her eyes. The gentle look in them making me feel warm inside.

She laughed as I grabbed her, pulling her on top of me and brining her in for a soft kiss.

"We're not doing this right now." She said with a laugh as soon as we broke it.

"Why not?" I asked her with a smile, "You're mine. I can do as I please."

She laughed but rose off of me, wrapping the sheet around her before she got up and walked to the bathroom.

I smiled, closing my eyes again until I fell a sudden guy of wind.

I open my eyes once again to see myself staring in a mirror, dressed in a full suit as though I was headed to work.

I turn around to see myself suddenly on the beach, but not the beach that was outside of my room only moments ago.

I look to my left and see what seemed like a small gathering was set up.

I walk in that direction and stop at the sight I see.

Jimmy stood with a smile plastered on his face as he held Naomi's hands in his own.

Her white dress beautifully blowing in the breeze. She radiated beauty, but though she was smiling back to him, it didn't meet her eyes. They looked broken and lost, as though she was regretting what she was doing.

I frowned slightly. Was this really how suppose to be for her... For me?

"You didn't love me anyways." I heard her mumble, but it was almost as though she yelled it.

"No." I said back to her though she wasn't looking in my direction, "I do..."

***

My eyes snap open with a start and I find myself breathing heavily.

'Why the fuck do dreams change like that??' I thought to myself as I tried to calm myself down, but I was failing miserably.

A felt a weird feeling in my stomach and I groaned softly.

It's to the point to where I was dreaming about her now, great. She stayed in my head all through out the day, and now, at night.

I keep trying to deny that I don't have strong feelings for her, but it's getting harder deny it to myself.

She was comfortable around me now. She didn't fear me like she use to. She could smile around me and it'd make me feel better. Her laugh made me want to smile, regardless of the situation. Her eyes were fucking gorgeous.

I laid back down on pillow and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand.

'Should I call her?' I thought to myself. Maybe that isn't such a good idea. I mean Jimmy would still be there, he doesn't leave until in the morning.

The thought of her even laying with Jimmy made me feel uneasy. I wasn't jealous... ok maybe I was, but that didn't matter.

i sighed but my phone soon buzzed in my hand. My eyed then name on the screen before answering.

"Will you stay outta my head, man?" Naomi's voice filled my ears and I found myself laughing.

"I could say the same thing to you." I respond to her, "Why call me so early?"

"Cause I figured you'd be too scared to call me." She said to me and I smirked.

"I was not scared." I say to her.

"Well I was sitting here waiting on you," she said.

"Waiting on me huh?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Maybe, maybe." She said with a laugh.

"Quit flirting with me Ms.Fatu." I say to her, "You're husband may be listening."

"He's showering." She replied, "So shhh."

"Sneaky girl." I tease.

"Be quite." She said with a small laugh.

"Why call with him being so close?" I asked her and she stayed quite for a minute.

"I don't know..." She trailed off, "I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"

"No." I say to her, "I was actually gonna call you, but I didn't know if you were with Jimmy."

"Aha." She said, "So you were too scared to call me."

"Shut up." I say with a laugh.

"The water stopped," she said quickly, "I gotta go."

"Naomi wait." I say before she hung up.

"What?" She asked quickly.

"I, uh, i, um," I stalled, "Let me take you out to lunch today."

"What?" She asked.

"Just think about it," I say to her, "Good night or morning, whatever. I love- I'll see you in the morning, I mean later, whatever."

'Slow the fuck down!' I shouted to myself as i quickly hung up. I almost said that word. I couldn't even form a good sentence around the woman without stuttering.

I groaned and laid back down on my pillow just as my phone chimed. I glanced at it and smiled.

Naomi: 😂😂 I honestly thought that was the best conversation I've ever had with you 'or whatever'. I'll go to lunch with you. Thank you. Good night, 'or whatever' 😂😂