Donuts&ScrewUps

Naomi's POV

"Donuts!" I shouted and ran over to the box of them that Randy had just brought into Roman's office.

"Slow it down!" Randy said with a laugh then glanced at Roman, "Contain her."

Roman shrugged with a small smile, "Can't really. She does her own thing."

I gave what seemed more of an evil type laugh as I grabbed the box out of Randy's hand and made my way over to one of the chairs.

The past few days have been... Indescribable, but in a good way.

The past few nights I've spent the night with Roman and Joelle, come to work in the morning, actually have a good day, then go back with Roman to his house.

Seth and Dean have came over to the office to visit us a few times. Seth was extremely sweet and Dean was a bit unhinged, but still fun to hang around.

As far as my friends went, Paige made herself feel right at home when it came to confronting Roman the second she saw him with me, but was still ok with him. Randy and him were neutral and Summer would just smile at ten two of us. Nikki had came up to the office with John and once again, she practically loved Roman.

Work days were peaceful. He actually smiled at people when they came to the office or just passing by in the hallway.

"You two wanna come with us to lunch today?" Randy asked the two of us, "It's on me."

"I don't see why we wouldn't." Roman responded, "I can help out with the cost as well, so it won't be to much on you."

"But I got it." Randy reassured him and I groaned as I shoved a piece of a donut in my mouth.

"Why are we talking about lunch at 9 in the morning?" I asked him.

"It's never to early to talk about food." Roman said.

"Yes it is." I say to him as he grabbed a donut out of the box, "Why you steal my food?"

"He brought them for both of us." Roman said and waved to Randy as he walked out of the room.

I rolled my eyes and closed the box, setting it on his desk, "So what work do we got for today?"

"Nothing too much." He said to me, "A few papers that need to fill out before the twins get back so they won't be on my ass about it, but we still have two days before that gets here."

"Meaning two days before we talk to him." I mumbled to myself.

"You mean you." He said back and I glared him, "Geez, I'm joking. I'm talking to him with you."

"You don't have a choice." I say to him while I stood up and walked over to the window that looked over the city, "Why'd you get the office with the best view. Jimmy's isn't like this, and Jey's isn't too great either."

Roman shrugged, "Just got blessed I guess."

"You always say blessed," I say with a small smile as I continued to look the window. Seconds later, a pair of arms wrapping around me.

"Because I don't believe in luck." He said to me, "I didn't get to this point in my life because I believe in a little green man that lived on a rainbow with a pot gold. No, I believe in faith, I believe in hard work, I believe in not waisting time. I'm not lucky, I'm blessed. If I believed in luck, I wouldn't be here with you."

I smiled slightly as I leaned back into him him holding me tightly while his lips press against the back of my head.

"You act so tough in front of people." I say to him, "When your really just a big teddy bear."

"I am not." He said with a small laugh.

"You are." I say back to him, "Your sweet."

"You know, teddy bears are just you bears." He said to me, "And real bears are vicious, like me."

"You are not vicious." I say with a laugh while stepping out of his grasps and walked over to sit on his desk, "You're soft."

"Take that back." He said with a small laugh

"Never." I say to him with a smile.

"Please." He whined.

"You are so whiny!" I shouted with a laugh, "Jesus, that's all you do!"

"Hush, I do it so you'll do what I say." He said back.

"And do I do it?" I asked him as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

He hummed while closing his eyes, "Nope."

"Then I will continue to call you soft." I teased him while closing my eyes. Our lips brushing slightly.

"Then let me prove you wrong." He said before before his lips met mine. Sweet, but a sense of roughness still there.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and moaned softly as he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him.

And this is why I had to end things with Jimmy... Because I couldn't let this man go.

His hand trailed up the back of my shirt, his nails digging into my skin slightly, gasping me to gasp slightly.

He broke the kiss and looked at me with his infamous smirk before his lips started to travel to the sensitive stops along my neck.

I heard the sound of a door opening but I paid it no mind until I heard the voice that made my heart completely stop.

"Ro, have you seen Naomi..." I heard Jimmy's voice say and at the sound of it Roman jumped away from me.

I find myself bitting my lip as hard as I could as I faced the man that stood at the door. I could already feel the tears pricking my eyes and nothing had been said between any of us.

But when I looked at his eyes... The eyes I once feel in love with. I wasn't sure what feared me more.

The look of a broken man, or the look of rage.