FAN FICTION--POP FICTION--ADULT FICTION///FICTION

Hello everybody! This isn't a new chapter--the new one will come up soon, as this is my last week of school and I am about to get A LOT of free time! 

In the time that I am writing this, I am only about 1/4 through this story, but I'm already starting to think of what I'm going to be doing next. I am always up for having side projects but as you all know, when I do those it will take ages for them to get updated, so I always have just one story which I focus on.

So I want your input on what that should be. As I am writing this story, I will be/have been adding more ideas that pop up either in my mind or from you guys/gals, so hopefully by the time that you are reading this there's plenty here. I want to do another fanfiction, though perhaps I will be doing my own story instead. It's all up to the input you all give now!

So here's the list I've compiled while writing this book:

Another Glee fic. This could mean a lot of different things. It could be a spin-off of this story in which I jump about 16 years and follow the lives of these characters' kids as they are in McKinley, as well as these characters now that they are mostly all about 40 something and some are married to each other. It could also be a completely different story based on the original Glee, but just so you know that would mean FABREVANS to me because Sam and Quinn are my OTP. Another idea that's been given to me a lot for the last few months has been for me to rewrite season 6 (which would also mean Fabrevans) with the season 4 and season 6 New Directions combining to make the new New Directions which Rachel teaches. If you have a fourth option you would like me to add, please let me know!

A Gossip Girl fanfiction. This idea has been suggested a lot but I didn't really heavily consider it until I started to play the Voltage App. dedicated to this show. FYI this is my favorite show ever, I started watching it when I was 11 and I kept watching it until, like, age 16 or something. For this story, I would do something similar to what I've done with Glee where I'd be rewriting it (this time from season 1) but with the addition of one more character who I think would bring it all together. Another, less popular option is to write about the Upper East Siders' kids, and this time Blair, Serena, etc. are the parents. Someone else suggested a Gossip Girl/Glee crossover. Can you imagine a showdown between Blair and Serena and the Unholy Trinity? Blair & Quinn? Puck Chuck? Their names rhyme. Their names freaking rhyme. If you have a fourth option you would like me to add, please let me know!

A Pretty Little Liars/Glee crossover. The ever so popular shows. In this version, the Glee characters would be put into the PLL universe. Imagine this: Kitty Wilde is the most popular teen in Lima, Ohio. She single-handedly transformed four nobodies into somebodies. With her four friends willing to do whatever she wants for her, it would appear that Kitty was indestructible. Until... she wasn't. After her disappearance, her friends drift away amidst their grief. Goody-two-shoes braniac, Marley Rose, has focused on her schoolwork. The athletic Santana Lopez has put all of her energy into the swim team and her boyfriend. Alternative Tina Cohen-Chang has been concentrating on keeping her family together while traveling to another country and away from Lima. And finally, Lucy "Caboosey" Quinn Fabray has transformed herself into the new 'It' girl and befriended the school's former loser Rachel Berry, who has also come back remarkably changed to rule the school beside her. You know how the rest goes... Any different ideas welcomed!

An Arrow/Supergirl/Flash crossover. These three shows take place in the same universe. They are by the same creator. Arrow and Flash crossover all the time but adding Supergirl to the mix? This has been suggested a lot but I don't know if I can handle it.

A The Vampire Diaries fic. Ahh the one that has been suggested the most recently. Fun fact, I had a TVD fanfiction before. I started it back in 2012 shortly after starting the very first Glee one. It followed Stefan, Elena, Damon and Caroline after Matt and Bonnie and Jeremy had all died. And Stelena was a thing. Daroline had potential but I was going to end up putting her in Klaus' radar. Times were simpler back then and this was an easy thing to imagine. Alas, the actual show started to go downhill after all of the brother-switch nonsense and then the Mikaelsons left. And I took my story down because I only had like two chapters and I wasn't as into it as I was getting with the Glee story, which was in the middle of the first Disney arc. But maybe, maybe, I could do it now, with a new understanding of what the show has done and what I can do to make it different and possibly better. This could also mean a The Originals fanfiction. They come hand in hand. And again, any suggestions are welcome and encouraged.