Chapter 42: Facebook 3.0

This is another Facebook chapter & now I'm gonna cut out the parts where I put who liked a post/commented. I'll just put the initial posts & the private convos. It's really quick because I was just going to skip a week but wanted some way to give a quick rundown of what everyone was up to in that week. 

---------------

MONDAY, JAN. 24, 2022

Sam Evans has added a new photo to his wall: HELLO FACEBOOK! AlrightAlrightAlright. I'd like to take some time to thank everyone who I haven't already thanked in person for the awesome messages and prayers you all sent me. By some miracle, I am back and healthy, on the road to recovery. And that's thank to you all! I'm so happy to be where I'm supposed to be right now and that's with the two awesome girls who welcomed ME back to this world. On Dec 16. 2022, two totally badass little chicks were born and I want everyone to meet them. Grandma gave them hats. They are being forced to wear them for the purpose of this photograph! On the left with the pink flower we have Isabella Grace Evans. Her hobbies including drooling, crying and burping. To the right rocking the purple-on-purple is Gabriella Alexandra Evans. She enjoys sleeping, eating and pooping (she takes after me). So now you've met them. I'd like to tell you more but I'm still getting to know them myself! Again, thank you for all of your support! I'm off to spend more time with these angels :)  

***

Private Chat between Juliet G. Vasquez and Kitty Wilde.

Juliet G. Vasquez: Did you see it?
Juliet G. Vasquez: He has SOME nerve! 
Kitty Wilde is typing...
Juliet G. Vasquez: After what he did to me, he FLAUNTS IT in my face!
Juliet G. Vasquez: Why is he doing this to me? It's been days since I've had the girls and I deserve to see them.
Kitty Wilde: Breathe JuleBug... Did you breathe? I hope so. Ok, here's the thing. I've talked to my sources (Bree, who talked to Ryder & Marley, who are really tight with Sam in all of this) and apparently Sam is staying at John's right now because his apartment is a safety hazard. John's got your back before anybody else. You know that.
Juliet G. Vasquez: I don't know that anymore. Everyone is just stabbing me in the back right now and I know it's Monday but I just want this weekend to be over. 
Juliet G. Vasquez: And now I have a message from Nick. Fantastic. I will talk to you later.
Kitty Wilde: TTYL! :P
Kitty Wilde: And say hi to the hottie for me (even though he has no clue who I am!) 

***

Private Chat between Juliet G. Vasquez and Nicholas Jerry Jonas. 

Nicholas Jerry Jonas: I can't believe what you did. It doesn't sound like you at all, Juliet. I mean, stealing a song? Really?!
Juliet G. Vasquez: ...
Juliet G. Vasquez: How'd you even find out?  
Nicholas Jerry Jonas: My manager Phil told me the producers were going to replace you in the movie.
Juliet G. Vasquez: WHAT?! 
Nicholas Jerry Jonas: Don't freak out though. I personally spoke to them and convinced them that it'd be a pain replacing you post-production and since they didn't really feel like re-recording an entire movie... 
Juliet G. Vasquez: Wow... Thanks, I guess I owe you one.
Nicholas Jerry Jonas: You owe me two. I not only convinced them not to replace you but also submitted my own song for the bonus track. It took a lot of rescheduling and hard work but I managed to give them something I actually wrote. 

Juliet G. Vasquez is typing...
Juliet G. Vasquez: I get it, ok? It was stupid. I wish I could pretend it never happened but...

Nicholas Jerry Jonas:  That's exactly what we should do. The song was never released and didn't make it past the producers. And since Santana dropped the lawsuit I don't see why it should even get out after that.