Chapter 83: Let's Get Weird

Ok everyone last chapter. Very Brefan-y. 

-----------------------

The reception was held on the other side of the cabin, where there was enough space for everyone to dance on an imported dance floor—courtesy of Sue Sylvester, who couldn't make it but sent her best. The instruments had all been set up and a few more friends were beginning to arrive just in time for the party to start.

"Hey Unique!" Bree called out as she led her guests down to party. "When are you going to get this party started, queen?"

Unique grinned and said, "Right away but I'm going to need a little bit of help."

She rushed towards the musical instruments and waited for Marley to join her. It was just starting to darken but there was still too much light for it to truly feel like a party. Above the dance floor were spheres of light waiting to be lit up and while Bree and Stefan had refrained from having a slow song as their first song, they did excitedly rush first to the floor to begin dancing along to whatever Unique and Marley had prepared.

"Ok, crazy kids," Marley said to them once she and Unique each had a microphone. "This one's for you!"

The hired band began playing a fun pop tune and the girls started to sing.

["Kill the Lights" by Alex Newell *UNIQUE* and Jess Glynne.]

Marley: You set me free every time your hand's on me.. I wanna be your way and shine.

Unique smiled at Marley, glad that they were finally singing together again after so many years.

Unique: I take the night, the feeling that you're giving me. You lit this box, and set it high, ooh.

The two girls sang energetically as Bree and Stefan started dancing, doing moves such as the sprinkler and the robot in yet another way that they were breaking from typical wedding tradition.

Marley (Both): (Oh, no) don't run away from your love.

"They look so cute," Kitty said to Julie as they watched the couple breaking it down like two dorks on the dance floor.

Unique: (Oh, no) don't turn away from the heart or the groove. From the way that we move.

Then Bree began twerking on Stefan and she added, "On second thought..."

Both (Unique): Kill the lights, we can't lose! (Ooh!) Kill the lights and look right at me. Close your eyes, you can see me by the way that I feel. Kill the lights, and touch my body. Close your eyes, you can see me by the way that I feel. Come and spin me around, let's get lost in the sound. Close your eyes, you can see me by the way that I feel. Touch my body, kill the lights tonight!

Having gone through the chorus alone, Bree and Stefan signaled their friends to join them on the dance floor. And that's when the real party got started.

Marley: Let's hit the light, tomorrow doesn't know what's coming. Don't try to hide it, let's have some fun.

Kitty pulled Julie with her to join the couple. Riley saw Kayli itching to dance and caved, going over to her to dance. The only other New Directions member there was Jeremy, so naturally he ended up dancing with them, too.

Unique: You can't rely on anything or anyone who fights the love you have inside. Oh, oh!

Luke and Travis followed Bree and Stefan's example, not shying away from twerking on each other and grinding along to the song. Because of this, Jake made sure to take Whitney to the opposite side of the floor, where the crowd of people blocked what they were doing and they could dance far more cleanly.