Chapter 52: Pool Debacle

This is one of those chapters where I'm abusing the media feature. ^.^ At the beginning there's supposed to be more people down in the terminal but I really didn't feel like adding them or photoshopping them in so it's pretty much empty. And I wrote this chapter a while ago but I went back and added pictures and then stopped before the end because I was sleepy. Oops.
--------------------------------------------------

"Well, 	there you are!" exclaimed Kitty as she and Bree stood at the airport terminal and watched Julie catch up to them, dragging a large suitcase on the ground beside her

"Well, there you are!" exclaimed Kitty as she and Bree stood at the airport terminal and watched Julie catch up to them, dragging a large suitcase on the ground beside her. "What took you so long?"

"My dad and Veronica got to my place a little bit late," Julie said, flustered, "and then the twins weren't very happy about me taking a vacation so they went a little nuts while I was on my way out, which only delayed me more but... Between all the songwriting I did this weekend and preparations for my parents to have a smooth weekend with the girls, I was able to piece together my traveling essentials in time and... I'm finally here."

"Did your dad go already?" asked Kitty, glancing behind her. "I really wanted to say hey."

"Yeah, he was in a hurry back," Julie answered

"Yeah, he was in a hurry back," Julie answered. "Poor Veronica is probably wishing she had offered to drive me instead. Anyway, are we ready to go?"

"Almost," Bree said, seemingly distracted. "Oh, there they are!"

Kitty and Julie spun around, confused as Bree waved into the distance. Then, after a few people moved out of the way, came into view a small group of their friends. "Oh no..." Julie mumbled as Marley, Ryder, Leila, and Shana walked towards them.

"Why are they coming?" Kitty asked. She turned to Bree and asked, "Why are they coming?"

Bree continued waving as Julie said, "No, this isn't right. I had a plan. A carefully thought out plan. He can't come with us, there's not enough time..."

"What are you talking about?" Kitty asked, confused.

Julie turned away in a panic as the others joined them and Bree exclaimed, "Guess who I've invited to join us on our trip to Miami?"

"I'm guessing it's the four people in front of us," Kitty sighed. "Hi everybody."