Chapter 1

*First pov*

I feel sunlight on my face as I open my eyes, expecting to wake up in the warmth of my home and the smell of a English breakfast, or a hospital where nurses are scurrying to aid the sick and the smell of medicine. But reality had to be so cruel, to make me wake up in a unknown forest, and very surprisingly, unharmed. "What the fuck?" I say to myself. I get up and scan my surroundings, trying to see if it joggles my memory. Yep this is useless. But what stuck out to me was, did I shrink!? As if I wasn't short enough, I shrunk to even shorter size! I look at my hands for some reason and I noticed it was child size. Dafuq?! I saw a nearby stream and ran over to it and checked my reflection and nearly jumped back in shock. I was a child, probably 13 and my hair was boy short. Well ain't this dandy. But then I realise something important. I was animated! Same with my surroundings! I made a mental note to stop watching anime for a period of time because it would be bad if I couldn't tell from reality and anime graphics. I sat down on a rather large rock by the stream and tried to recall the events of last night. So, I was walking home from school, the bitch showed up and nearly killed me, a light wrapped around my body, and then I wake up, in a foreign forest, became a kid somehow and in a anime. UGH! My logic can't comprehend this. I guess i'll go into stupid mode to figure out what is going on. Hmm...nope even my stupid side can't comprehend this! GOD DAMMIT! I mess up my hair in frustration. Out of peripheral vision, I see a lone rucksack without it's owner. I walk over to it to see if it had a name on it. It didn't have one so I just so I continue to look further. Nope. Nada. But it was quite heavy. So out of curiosity I opened the rucksack. What the hell! It was my stuff I had before I had supposedly died! Even stuff that was in my room! Seeing the stream wasn't far from the place I woke up I made a guess. Before I passed out a car, probably stopped by my body, and I must in some temporary state of death and they thought I was dead and took me, took all my stuff and put it in this rucksack, dumped my body in this forest and for some odd reason, stopped by the stream to wash up and maybe 1. accidentally left the rucksack or 2. set up camp here next to the stream. And supposedly went to my house and steal my other shit. But it doesn't make sense why everything is animated. Am I really dead? I shook that thought away. No I mustn't get emotional. I gather all my stuff and headed downstream. After I walked about two miles, I come across a camp. This camp is enough for two. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard people talking, well more like one is yelling something about being un-youthful and a guy telling the other. Out of instinct I hid. Then the two who is having a full on argument comes out the depths of the forest. I gasp out of shock. It is the two jounin of konoha, Kakashi Hatake and Guy. I couldn't believe my eyes. I am making it official. I'm dead. Then Kakashi narrows his eyes in my direction. "Come out. We know that you are there. There is no reason to keep hiding." Kakashi says in a stern yet soft tone of voice. Well of course he knows I am here, he is a ninja for crying out loud! I come out from behind the tree that I was hiding behind. "OH LOOK HOW YOUTHFUL HE IS!" guy shouts out and I wince from how loud he is. He? Is that what gender they think I am? Hmm... this is Interesting I want to keep my gender a secret. This shall be amusing. "Who are you and what do you want." Kakashi states. I need to think a boy name and fast! "u-uh my n-name is..." I curse myself for stuttering and tried to think up a name. "...Ciel." I curse myself for not thinking up better name. "Y-yeah it's Ciel Heartfilia." I hope they believe it. Kakashi looked kinda skeptical and Guy just smiled. "OH WHAT A YOUTHFUL NAME!" He picks me up and spins me around by the arms. "O-Oi!" What kind of jounin would pick up a stranger? Oh wait, Guy would. I look at Kakashi with pleading eyes and he sighs. "Guy put him down." Guy looked at him and obeyed and Then Guy looked at me. "My name is Guy, and I am pretty sure you heard of me before." I pretend to look him confused. "No sorry the name doesn't ring any bells." Guy look like he wanted to crawl in a snake hole and die. He was ranting about 'How theses youthful flowers have been living under a rock and felt sorry for us for not knowing who he is'. To tell the truth, I think it is a miracle that people don't know who you are. I think while sweat dropping. God that was weird seeing the sweat drop on me. Little voice in my mind, remind me to never do that again. I turn to Kakashi. "I already introduced myself already but i'll do it again. My name is Ciel Heartfilia. What's yours?" I say while putting a hand out. Kakashi stares at my hand and then takes it in his hand and replies "Kakashi Hatake." He says with a closed eye smile. Seriously how do I tell he smiling, ¾ of his face is covered!? He closes his book and looks at me curiously. "What are you doing here anyways? This is a private property and people are not allowed on it. I can tell you are just a bystander because if you were a shinobi, we would be already be engaged in battle." He finishes. I looked at him shocked. "Oh is it? I'm sorry i'm lost and I just happen to stumble upon this place. I am not a threat." Then Kakashi looks at me suspiciously. " Oh really? Because this place is surrounded by a barbed wired fence with electricity." I reply " Really? Again I am sorry, to tell you the truth, I woke up to miles upstream after being kidnapped." Then Guy comes out of nowhere and grabs me by the shoulders. "WHO WOULD DO THIS TO A YOUTHFUL PERSON LIKE YOU!?" I stuttered from being surprised from his sudden outburst " I-I d-don't know." I say quietly. "But I am not complaining, I am unharmed, and I got all my stuff back, which is stupid of them of leaving me untied AND leaving me unattended." I said while chuckling. Then I look to the sky. "But now I don't know what to do. I have no place to go. I lost my memories. The only thing I know is my name, my birthday, and where I am from. But I already went to my home town and they said my family was deceased. I don't even know who my friends are." I lied, looking pitiful and believable as possible. Guy drags Kakashi over to a rock, to speak on what to do with me. Why are there so many big rocks by streams? Then Guy and Kakashi comes over. Guy annonces, "Ciel, would you like to come to Konoha with us?" score! I give them anime sparkly eyes "Can I?" and Kakashi replies, "Of course you can." I run over to Kakashi and give him a hug "If I was gay, I could kiss you!" Kakashi chuckles and Guy gave me a smile along with a thumbs up. I grin the biggest grin I can give. And then we headed to Konoha, and started the journey of Cassie Alessandra.