Chapter 120

*First person pov*

I slow down so Keiko can catch up to me and we walk. Come to think of it... this is the day Duckbutt leaves. I need to stop him in the park or at least kill him. Killing him is last resort. If you kill Duckbutt, you would be labeled as rogue ninja and you need to leave the village. Try stopping him first then if that doesn't work, knock him out. But think about how much shit can be avoided if I kill him right here and now. Oh my god I just realized what I just said, is this what I come to? Killing people without remorse, let alone, my comrades? I hate it... Well, that's the life of the ninja. Yeah... I'll just try to stop Duckbutt..... Good girl. I'm so proud of you. Thanks mom. Now you go take your shower. Yay. BE MORE ENTHUSIASTIC! YAAAAAY!! That's more like it. "Daddy, where are we going?" Keiko asks. When did she get on my head? "We're going back to our apartment. I need to take a shower." I tell her. "Keiko thinks so too." Keiko agrees. "Do you mean that you think I'm dirty?" I ask her. "No, Keiko needs to take a shower too." Keiko says. We made it to our apartment and I open it. I walk inside and straight to the shower. I strip off all of my clothes and turn on the shower. I get in the shower and start scrubbing. I finish my shower and I get out. I grab a towel and dry myself off. As I was drying myself off, I noticed a mark on my body that was not supposed to be there. "What is this?" It was on the right side of my stomach, some kind of symbol (Pic above). Ōkamia, do you know what this is? I don't recall ever seeing this on my body. Wait, you never seen it throughout your life? It's been there when you were born if I recall your brother talking about it. He was saying stuff like 'She is one.' and 'She is our only hope for the survival of our clan.' and stuff. I try to listen in on his conversations with himself but being the little twerp you were back then, you bounced around all over the place and I couldn't hear. But what I do know that on your stomach is your clan symbol. Huh, it's a pretty cool clan symbol. Well, thanks man I appreciate it bro. No problem bro. Brooooo. Brooooo. Brooooo. Bro, this isn't going to turn into a bro commentary bro. You need to chill bro. But bro, you said bro 4 times in a sentence bro. Bro, you stupid. I said two sentences, 3 bros in one and one bro in another bro. Omg you don't need to point out my stupidity bro. Hold on one second bro brb. Somehow a hologram Ōkamia came out of my body. "I am so sorry readers that you had to bear through that. We will be back to the story shortly." Ōkamia says before entering my body. Um, who were are you talking to? Nothing bro. Okay den... I put on my clothes and walk out of the bathroom. Huh... I wonder what happened to my clan... It was dark outside and Keiko was playing with my Attack on Titan Colossal Titan plush. "Yay! Now Keiko can take a shower!" Keiko cheers as she runs to the bathroom and shuts the door so she can shower. So, Ōkamia. Yeah, that's my name. I was wondering when we should depart to stop the Duckbutt. We should hang out at the road where it leads to the gate of Konoha. Luckily, there is only one road to get to it. But we shouldn't take action until Pinky has finished talking to him. Okay, sounds good. But... what will happen when we miss him or he defeats us? I doubt that we'll miss him. Unlike you, I'm a sensory. When were you when I needed your sensory skills? Uh... not the point. If he passes us I'll let you know. And when he defeats you, I'll take over your body and fight him. Don't worry, I'll give it back. It takes a lot of chakra to take over bodies ya know. Okay, I trust you Ōkamia. When do you think we should leave? Hm, before midnight. We camp out there until Duckbutt comes. Okie dokie, do you think you can wake me up then? I think I murdered my alarm clock. *Sigh* Fine. Yay! We'll talk then. Okay. I go to the kitchen to cook dinner so when Keiko comes out, dinner would be on table. Spaghetti. I finish cooking the spaghetti and Keiko came out. We ate our food and we go to bed. "Night Mommy." Keiko murmurs against the pillow. "Night Keiko. I love you." I reply back. "Keiko loves Mommy too." Keiko says before falling asleep. I drift off to sleep as well.