Chapter 112

*First person pov*

I wake up early in the morning, around 5:00 a.m. I yawn, clean myself up, make some toast for me and Keiko, and wake Keiko up. "Wha...whadda ya wahnt Mommy...." Keiko says, sleepy. "We gotta go, Tsunade is in trouble." I say as I shake Keiko harder. "Okay.... Keiko is up." Keiko says as she sits up, opening her eyes to reveal her sleepy icy blue eyes. "Do you want breakfast? We are going to battle the Pedophile, I made toast. But you have to hurry." I say as I give her a piece of toast. "Will Keiko have time to clean up?" Keiko asks as she munches on the toast. "No, sorry. You only have time to eat breakfast and get dressed. Hurry up."" I tell her. She groans and finishes her breakfast and gets changed in her dress. She finishes up and we leave. We look around town for Ero-sennin and we spot him struggling to stand up and walk. "Oi, Ero-sennin." I call. He spots me. "Damn Tsunade... she put drugs in my sake. I can't release chakra or even hold chopsticks." Ero-sennin says. "Well, let's find Naruto and Shizune. Tsunade probably went to Pedophile so we can't waste any time. Let's hurry." I say as I get under Ero-sennin's arm and support him. "God, you're heavy you fatty." I say as he leans on me. "Keiko, can you support him by holding him up?" I ask her as we walk. "Keiko doesn't want to. Consider this payment for making Keiko carry Naruto-nii back to the hotel Daddy." Keiko says, crossing her arms. After a long time, we finally made it to the hotel. I don't know why, but Ero-sennin insisted to go up on the roof. I do so and Shizune comes out the window. "Wait, Shizune!" I call for her. Shizune's eyes widen and rushes over and sets Ero-sennin on the ground where he can lean on the wall. At this point, Naruto came out. "What happened?" Naruto asks, wide eyed at Ero-sennin. "He's drugged. From what he tells me, Tsunade did it. He can't release chakra and in pain. He can barely hold chopsticks. He's lucky I found him." I tell Naruto. "Heh, you lameass! You're the one to always brag about how an incredible ninja you are!" Naruto laughs at Ero-sennin. "Shut up!!" Ero-sennin yells. "But even in her fallen state she's still a medical specialist. She's about the only one who can create a tasteless, odorless drug to use against other ninjas. But... even though I was drunk... to get me like that..." Ero-sennin trails off. Shizune looks like she was hesitating about something. "Shizune, it's time to stop pretending and tell us." I growl at her. "Tell us what you talked to Orochimaru about, it's about time you should tell us." Ero-sennin backs me up. "Orochimaru!?" Naruto exclaims, confused. Shizune looks down in shame. "I wanted to believe in Tsunade-sama.... that's why I couldn't say anything. But..." Shizune says shamefully before getting up. "We don't have much time... follow me! I'll explain on the way!" Shizune says. I get up while supporting Ero-sennin and Naruto comes over to me to assist. Keiko sits on my head, not helping at all. "We all are coming." I state as we get ready to leave. "I'm fine, I can move a little." Ero-sennin says, as he gets off me and Naruto's shoulder. "Okay, I'm trusting your word." I say as I jump to a roof. We start heading in the direction where Tsunade is and Shizune explains what is happening. "The answer has to be NO!" Naruto shouts. "Keiko won't allow Tsunade say yes!!" Keiko shouts. Hm, I hope my presence won't change the outcome of this battle. I doubt it would. Still, you never know. I was never supposed to be here in this anime in the first place. Me being here is changing a LOT of things. Don't worry about it too much. It's distracting you. I'm not distracted. George, George, George of the jungle, WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!!~ Wha- I run face first into a tree branch and fall, but Keiko caught me before I hit the ground. "Ciel! Are you okay!?" Naruto shouts from the tree he is on. "Yeah... Ow..." I say as I hold my face in pain. "Daddy is a scatterbrain." Keiko says as she sets me on a branch. "Come on! We can't delay anymore time!" Shizune yells. "Hai..." I say as I jump. I hate you, you could have at least warn me. I did. I said 'Watch out for that tree'. Yeah but you were warning 'George' not me. You should say 'Ciel, Ciel, Ciel of the jungle, watch out for that tree' instead of 'George'. And also, we are not even in a jungle! We are in a forest! Yeah, but I just wanted the chance to sing that song. Well, it was a good time. It sure was. It was hilarious watching you from here hit face first in the tree. Yeah, sure. I need to focus, so I'll talk you to later. Buh bye!~ "If his arm is healed, he will attack leaf again. If we don't stop Orochimaru now, an even more dangerous situation might occur." Ero-sennin says. I roll my eyes. "If that wasn't obvious before. Of course we know that! Why are we rushing to where Pedophile is then? To have a mother fucking tea party? You don't need to tell us again!" I hiss. Ero-sennin ignores me along with everybody else. We made it to where Tsunade and Pedophile was supposed to meet. There was a huge crater in the ground but no Tsunade or Pedophile. "Wh... What's this!?" Naruto yells. "Whoa... that princess Tsunade has gone pretty wild." Ero-sennin observes. Toton, started sniffing the ground. "Tonton, which way did she go!?" Shizune asks Toton. Tonton makes pig noises and I look at Keiko. "Keiko! Let's search from the skies!" I tell her. "Keiko thinks so too!" Keiko says as she picks me up. "Shizune, do you know which way?" I ask her. "That way!" She says, pointing in a direction. We all go that way, and I search from the skies and see if I can spot Tsunade. I spot her in a clearing. "I see her!!" I yell to everybody below. "Where!?" Naruto yells. I point in the direction where I saw her. "There!" I shout. They all nod. "Let's go!!" Ero-sennin yells. Pedophile, I coming for you bastard!!