Chapter 56

*First person pov*

I wake up to see Pinky cutting her damn hair. Ugh, already at this part? God, how much I hate sleeping too much. But I don't feel like fighting. I look over at Duckbutt and see steam coming from the mark. I guess I'll leave it to him. I stare at the curse mark and I feel tears in my eyes. Damn it.... DAMN IT!! I turn away and watch the battle. Neji and Tenten had just arrived. I hear Duckbutt get up. "Sasuke-kun you're awak-" Pinky cuts herself off. She looked frightened. "Sakura, who did this to you?" Duckbutt asks. "Sasuke....kun?" Pinky asks. "Who did it?" He asks again. The male sound nin looked proud. "We did it!!" He got his ass kicked. Pinky ran over and hugged him. "Stop it! Please... Stop." Pinky says, but he just merely shook her off and his seals didn't disappear . Da hell?! This didn't happen. "OI!! Duckbutt!! That's enough!!" I yell. He looks at me and his seals disappears. "Ciel..." Duckbutt says. "Ciel-kun, you were awake?" Pinky asks. "Yeah, since you cut off your hair." I say. The Duckbutt falls and Pinky runs to his side. "You are strong, Sasuke-kun. We can't defeat you at this time." The leader says, while setting the earth scroll on the ground. "Here is your gift. We must go now but there will be a situation like this and we won't run or hide." The leader says as he grabs his comrades and runs off. Ino went to tend to Lee's wounds. Me, Shikamaru, and Choji went to wake Naruto. "What should we do? Kick him awake?" Shikamaru asks. "Can I do it?" Choji asks us. "Nah, I got a better idea." I say. I lean down into Naruto's ear and yell. "WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!! ALL THE ROUGE NINJAS ARE ATTACKING THE VILLAGE!!" I yell. Naruto jumps up and pulls out a kunai. "Where?! Wher-" Naruto yells slashing at the air while running and trips face first. Me, Shikamaru, and Choji are rolling on the floor laughing. " That was hilarious Ciel!!" Shikamaru says while laughing. Naruto pouts. "Ciel, why you do that every time?" Naruto says while rubbing his nose. I calm down and Naruto notices Pinky and Duckbutt. "Ohh! Sakura-chan!!" Pinky turns to Naruto. I just realized how beat up she was and I wince. "Sakura-chan!! You're hair!!" Naruto says. "Oh, this? Just trying to change my image! But I liked it longer but this forest says otherwise." Sakura lies. I narrow my eyes at her. "Ahh, I see." Naruto says and notices team 10. "By the way, why are you here?" Naruto asks. "Man, it would be a pain to tell you." Shikamaru groans. Pinky smiles at the ground. "They came to save us." Pinky says. I see Tenten jump down from the tree and started shaking Lee awake. "SNAP OUT OF IT LEE!!" Tenten yells. Me and Ino were sweat dropping. "Nnnnnn, Tenten? Why.... Are you here?" Lee asks. "We came to save you!!" Tenten says. I walk away, knowing I am or needed there, and jump to the tree where Neji was. "Sup, why aren't you down there?" I ask him He glares at me and looks at my team, team 10, and his team. "I have no reason to answer you." He growls I sigh and sit on the branch. "Are you still angry that I beat you twice in battles? Listen man, you just need to suck it up here," I pull a straw out of nowhere to piss him off. "Here's a handicap. Now suck it." I say as I hold it to his lips and he slaps it out of my hands. "Wow. Rude. You really know how to hold grudges." I say as I get up. "If you want to come down, feel free to." I say as I jump down. Neji watches me as I jump down. "We should head out. Bye." Shikamaru says, while taking his leave with his team. "Same with us. Bye, Ciel-kun!" Tenten says as she leaves. I turn to my team. "Now, I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. Let's find some food." I say. Naruto's stomach growls. "Ciel's right, believe it. I'm hungry. Too bad we can't have ramen." Naruto says, solemnly. Pinky points in a direction. "On my way here to this tree, I saw a stream with fish. Let's go there and eat." She says. We all agreed and we head to the stream.