Chapter 19

*First person pov*

"Alright, the alarm is set to 12:00 p.m." he says as he sets the clock and pulls out 3 bells. Why is there three? I thought it was only two... "You have to get one of these bells from me before the timer runs out. Whoever doesn't get the bell won't have lunch. And I will tie you to the post over there and eat lunch in front of you." Kakashi says. My teammate's stomach's growls and I laugh. "Oh, how cruel of you Kakashi, making them starve." I say as he raises a brow. "I assume you ate breakfast?" I nod "I also came at a later time, but so did you so whatever." I say bluntly. "Why would you do that?" I give him a closed eye smile. "You earned my respect as a friend, not a teacher." everyone sweat drops. "But wait a second, why are there 3 bells?" Kakashi gives a closed eyed smile. "Since there is only three, 1 will at least be tied to a post. That person will fail since he failed to complete the mission. The person will go back to the academy. It might just be one, or all four. You can use your shuriken. You won't be able to get the bells unless you have the intent to kill me." Kakashi says. "But that is dangerous, Sensei!" Pinky yells. "Yeah! You couldn't even dodge the eraser!" Naruto agrees. I'm surrounded by a bunch of idiots... "In society, those who don't have many abilities tend to complain more. You can safely ignore the lowest scores. We're going to start after I say 'start'" Naruto grabs a kunai and charged at Kakashi. Kakashi appeared behind him, holding Naruto's kunai to the back of his neck. "Don't get hasty. I didn't say start yet. But it looks like you have the will to kill me. I think I am starting to like you 4, minus Ciel." I feel a anime vein appear on my forehead. "Ready, Start!" everybody jumped away except for me. Nobody taught me to do the jumpy thing yet.... Kakashi raises a brow. "I'm just going to sit here and think this through. I sure Naruto over there can entertain you." I say. Kakashi looks behind him and sees Naruto being a dumbass. "Let's have a match fair and square!" Naruto yells and Kakashi looked like he was going to anime fall. "So, compared to the others, you two are a little weird." I smile. "Why, thank you Mr. Mask." Kakashi looks at me lazily. "Not a compliment." Naruto points at Kakashi. "The only thing weird here is your hair style!" Naruto yell as he charges towards Kakashi. "Burn, Kakashi, what are ya going to do?" Kakashi looks at me and looks back at Naruto. "Ninja tactic number one, Taijutsu." Kakashi says as he dramatically pulls out a book. Naruto stops dead in his tracks. "What's the matter? Come and get me." Kakashi says. "But, um... why did you pull out a book?" Naruto says confused. Ah, Naruto, you don't get that Kakashi is a lot stronger than you. "Why? To read of course. It won't matter if I read or not. Your weak attacks won't really do anything." Naruto clenches his fist. "I'M GOING TO POUND YOU!" Naruto says as he charges. Naruto throws attacks but Kakashi dodges without looking up. Then Kakashi got behind Naruto. Oh no, I spent so much time boarding up that part of Naruto in my memory, don't bring it back. "A ninja doesn't let the enemy get behind the at all times, fool." and then he poked him in the butt. The problem is with this part, is not that he poked him in the butt that scared me, is that he didn't wash his hands. "A THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN!" He yells as he pokes Naruto in the butt. "Hey, are you going to wash your hands or not?" I ask him. He doesn't respond and just reads his book. ewww.... "Well? Aren't you going to come at me?" Kakashi asks me. "Nah, I won't take up on that offer... yet." I say as two shuriken burst out of the water and aimed at Kakashi. All he did was slip both of his finger through the hole without looking up from his book. God damn.