Chapter 64

*First person pov*

Duckbutt walks off with Kakashi and I look at the electric board. Zaku Abumi vs Aburame Shino. I see Naruto walk up to Pinky and questioning about the mark. Keiko notices as well and asks me about the mark too. "You saw Keiko?" I ask. "Keiko did see, but she thought nothing of it. But Duckbutt looks like he is In pain because of the mark. Keiko is worried." Keiko says. Naruto hears our conversation and gets in on it. "Yeah do you know anything Ciel?" Naruto asks. Should I tell them? This decision is riding on everyone's life here. What should I do? I hesitate to answer and I finally do. "I don't know either. But that is no ordinary mark, that's for sure. It looks like specific pattern on his neck, like a curse. I think we should keep an eye on that mark. But for now, let's watch the battle." I say. Pinky flinches when I mentioned the word 'curse'. The sound guy and Shino step up to the ref. "Um, now we will begin the second match. Please begin." Hayate says. I see Shino glance at me. "Watch me, Ciel." He whispers to himself. Well, that's new. Shino turns to the sound nin. "If you fight here you will be finished. Forfeit...." Shino says to the sound nin but he ignores him. "Heh, this one moves a bit. And one arm is enough to defeat you!" The guy says as he lifts up his broken arm. The guy charges at Shino and tries to punch him but he blocks. "You can't defeat me with just one arm." Shino says. "Shut up!!" The guy yells as he gets his arm ready to blast him away with air. Shino notices but it was too late, he gets blasted away. "Oi, Shino!! You can do better than that! Beat his ass into the ground!!" I yell to him. "Hey, get up!" The guy yells and Shino does so. There was a lot of bugs on his cheek, repairing his wound. The guy hears a noise behind him and turns around to see a bunch of bugs."These are called destructive bugs, they attack their prey in numbers and eat their chakra. If this many attacks you, like I said, you will be finished. If you don't want that, then give up. That's your best option. If you use that technique with your left arm on me again, then the bugs will instantly attack you from behind. If you use it on the bugs, then there will be an opening for me to attack. Either way, you can't pass. You should always have a trump card!!" Shino tells him. The guy looked like he was remembering something then looked angry. "DON'T MESS WITH ME!! Heh... YOU SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE A TRUMP CARD,RIGHT!? HERE!!" He yells as he brings up his right arm. "He can use his right arm too?!" I hear Kiba yell. I quickly cover Keiko's eyes, since I knew what will happen next. Both of the guy's arms exploded and his right blew clean off. There was blood going everywhere and I winced. "WHA!? WHAT!?" the guy yells and Shino gets behind the guy. "When I told you to give up earlier, I ordered them like this: 'Close up those dangerous wind holes with your bodies.' This is a true trump card." Shino says to him, and punches him. Hayate runs over to the guy and checks on him. "It's over it seems...." Hayate trails off. I see Neji use his Byakugan to see what Shino is. He looked shocked. "What a guy.... I can understand summoning bugs but..." Neji trails off. I finish for him. "That's right. His body has bugs living in it. He is from the Aburame clan, their jutsu uses bugs, truly terrifying, in my opinion. He's one of the last guys I want to fight." I say. Neji looks at me then looks back at him in anger. Hmm, I wonder why he is so angry at Shino... could he be jealous that I fear fighting Shino instead of him? Keiko squirms under my arms, it was still covering her eyes. I wait until the guy and his arm leaves and let go of Keiko's eyes. "Why did Daddy cover Keiko's eyes?" Keiko says. "Trust me, you don't want to see what the outcome of the battle was, all you need to is Shino won." I say. Keiko nods and looks to the steps where Shino was walking up. He looks at me and I wave to him. "Great job Shino! I knew you can do it!" I yell to him. He turns away quickly and did those behind waves. I smile. "Umm, I think we should go to the second match *Cough*." Hayate announced. I look up to the electric board. Just then, Kakashi came back. "Hey." Was all he said. He notices me and flinches and back aways. I laugh. "Kakashi, it's good now. I don't really hold grudges. But tell Keiko stories like that, you will lose more than a man's pride and joy, got it?" I threatened. He nods his head rapidly and Pinky speaks up. "What do you mean 'hey'?! Kakashi-sensei, how's Sasuke-kun?! Is he alright?!" Pinky asks, very worried that's for sure. "Well, he's fine. He's sleeping in a hospital bed." Kakashi replies and Pinky lets out a sigh of relief. Kakashi edges closer to me. "So, you're fine? Nothing against me?" Kakashi asks, making sure. I look at him blankly. "Does this look like the face of a man who lies? Does it?" I ask him. He stares at me and nods. "Well then, no. I have nothing against you." I say. He quickly picks me up and twirls me around. "Oi!" I yell, almost dropping Keiko. "Yay! We are good! He doesn't hate me!" Kakashi cheers as he rubs his face on my cheek. I try to shove his face away. "Let go of me!" I yell, and Keiko giggles. Kakashi finally puts me down and I put a serious face on. I turn to Pinky. "Hey, can you take care of Keiko of me? I need to talk to Kakashi alone." I say to Pinky as I hand her Keiko. Pinky nodded but Keiko said otherwise. "Daddy! Keiko doesn't want Daddy to leave her! Keiko wants Daddy to take Keiko with him! Don't leave Keiko!" she yells with tears in her eyes. "Don't worry, I won't leave you. I just going to leave for a few minute and if I don't, I will treat you to all you can eat dango!" I say to her. With tears still in her eyes, she nods. I wipe her tears away and I take Kakashi outside.