Chapter 82

*First person pov*

We walk to the training grounds and Guy faces me. I set Keiko down on the tree stump in the ground. She still sleeping, weird. Well, she kinda is a cat and they sleep alot. "Alright, show me what you got." Guy says. I raise an eyebrow. "Huh? What do you mean?" I ask. "Show me how you fight." Guy says as he got into fighting position. I get into fighting position, similar to what annie from attack on titan had (Pic above) except my hands were a little lower and farther from my face. Guy looked confused. "What is that?" Guy asks. "This is my fighting stance, don't hate, appreciate." I say. This is the fighting stance I used when I was in elementary school to fight, and I kicked ass. I even kicked freshman high schoolers butt when I was in 5th or 6th grade. (Possible actually, my brother was able to do it XD.) Guy shrugged and came at me with a few punches. I dodged some of them, but some of them nailed me in the shoulder and one in the face. I stumble and pulled myself together. I threw a few combos at Guy, two left jabs and one right hook. He dodged all of them and I swept him off his feet. He falls to the ground and I pin him down, my legs on each of his arms. I threw some punches at guy and it landed. I land about 10 hits to his face and he somehow turns the tables, switching sides. I prepare for blows but it didn't come. Guy gets up and pulls me up with him. "You need some work on your attacks. What I noticed is the way that you don't have any control over your fists. I see you try to punch me in the face but it lands on my shoulder. Also you are always aiming for the face. There are also other places that you can land hits on not just the face. The gut is a good place, the chest, the throat, and the ear. Also, I noticed you don't kick much. It's best if you are able to kick at your opponent. And also, you punch with the last two knuckles on your hand, the pinky and ring finger knuckle. You shouldn't punch with those two knuckles, it would injure you and you won't be able to pull out your full potential that way. It would be best if you used the first two knuckles so you can use your full power and not injure yourself. If you fix that up, you would do decent enough." Guy explains to me. Wow, that was actually helpful... "I got a question, why punch the ear?" I ask him, confused. "The ear is pretty sensitive. If you punch the ear, it'll hurt more than you punch the face. Now, if you will allow me, I want to slap you somewhat lightly on the face then the ear and see which one hurts you more." Guy says as he gets ready to slap me. I nod and get prepared for the impact. He slaps me on the face with a 6 year old strength. It stings my face for a few seconds, and returns to normal. He then slaps my ear with the same strength, which surprisingly hurts more. "Okay, I see what you mean." I say as I rub my ear. Guy nods. "I also noticed that your attacks kinda slowed down after a little while, so we need to work on your endurance. I want you to run 100 laps around the village." Guy says, pointing outside the training grounds. I groan. He's worse than my P.E. teacher! Well, I should have known from the anime, but still! "Do I have to?" I ask him. "Now, stop complaining and start running. You won't stay youthful if you keep complaining. I'll run with you." Guy says. "Fiiiiiiine." I say as I get started, starting with a slow pace. Guy runs beside me. "I never said jog, I said run. And every time you get close to me, I will kick you understand?" Guy says with a determined face. Guy tries kick me and I comically dodge and cry. "No pls!" I yell as I run ahead. God, I'm already tired, how am I going to survive this? I keep running, trying to avoid Guy's merciless kicks.

Time skip~

I collapse onto the training grounds, anime crying. Waaaah, no moooooore. I don't wanna do dis anymooooooore. My legs are sooooore. I gape at Guy, who was still standing, not sweating a drop. "Already done? Well, not surprised, since you are a youthful flower that is still a bud. Let's take a break and we will get back to the training." Guy says. I made my way to Keiko, who was STILL asleep. And what I mean by made my way towards Keiko, I meant I army crawled except without using my arms and legs, just my chin. Like Naruto did when Naruto's fight against Gaara ended. I grab Keiko gently and I hold her. "Hey, Keiko, wake up." I say very softly. She stirs and looks at me with her beautiful big ice blue eyes. I wish I had eyes like her... "Daddy? Keiko wants to know what time it is." Keiko asks, rubbing her eyes. "It's about 5:00, I'm going to take you to Grandpa so he can take care of you while I train... I have a feeling that I would be gone all night. Are you hungry?" I ask her. "Keiko is hungry... but why does Keiko have to go to Grandpa? She wants to stay here with Daddy!" She complains. "I'll spend time with you during the day, but you have to go to Grandpa when I spend the whole night training. Come to think of it, we need to start your training. I'll come back tomorrow and then we can train, okay?" I ask her. "Yeah! Keiko thinks that is a great plan! But she is still hungry..." Keiko trails off. "I'll take you out to eat but then you have to go to Grandpa, okay?" I ask her. "Keiko likes that!" Keiko exclaims. I make a few hand signs and a kage bunshin appeared. I hand Keiko to the kage bunshin but Keiko squirms in her- er, my hands. "Keiko wants Daddy to take her!" she complains, stretching her hands towards me. "But that is me." I say calmly. Keiko looks at my bunshin and stops squirming. "Okay..." Keiko says as she gets settled in. "Bye Daddy..." Keiko says, waving as my bunshin and Keiko leaves. Guy walks up to me, with a water bottle in hand. Where the hell did he get that water bottle? "Here" he says as he hands me a water bottle. He chugs down his water bottle and I take casual sips. "Hey Guy?" I call. "What?" He answers, chugs the last bit of water and exhales out of refreshment. "Why did you agree to train me?" I ask him. He stays silent for a moment. "I decided to take your word and not let Lee's wish die. You are still a bud, but you spoken beautiful youthful words!" Guy exclaims, giving his signature. I sweat drop. But I did a horrible job at knocking sense into ya... "Well, rest break is over. We gotta get back to training. You ready?" Guy asks, standing up. I stand up as well. "Ready." I say. "ALRIGHT!! Do 150 pushups! If you can't do that, then do 250 sit ups!" Guy yells. I cry as I obliged, doing hours of endurance.