Chapter 96

*First person pov*

A bunch of Narutos appear and charge at Gaara. "Here I go!! Brand new taijutsu technique!! Uzumaki Naruto: Clone body slam!!" Naruto yells. They charge at Gaara and he blocks it all with one hand. Two Narutos got past, one threw the other Naruto with a kunai. Gaara tries to block that Naruto he makes another batch of clones. He makes another clone so it is used as a stepping stool. "Eat this!! Hidden Leaf Ancient Taijutsu Supreme Technique!! I learned this from Kakashi-sensei! A Thousand Years of Pain!!!" Naruto yells as he sticks the kunai. Right. Up. Gaara's. Butt. I groan as I felt it myself. "OH MY GAWD THAT LOOKS PAINFUL!! GAARA WILL BE SHITTING BLOOD FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS OH MY GAWD!! I ALMOST FEEL SORRY FOR HIM!! NOTICE THE ALMOST!! AHAHAHAHA!!" I yell. Naruto gets knocked away by Gaara's tail. The kunai that was sticking in Gaara's butt was lit on fire and falls off. "Boom." Naruto says and just like he said, there was an explosion. Duckbutt ran over and caught Naruto and I jumped to tree to tree where they are. Keiko was following in suit. Gaara emerges from the smoke and his body was fucked up as Naruto and Duckbutt were chit chatting. "Guys, there ain't no time to be chatting, Gaara is still up." I say as I grab a few kunais from my pouch. I threw it a Gaara as he wasn't paying attention and it successfully hit him. He just looked at the kunais I threw and pulled them out from his body. I guess that won't work, that sand body is like armor and his real body is in that armor. They ignore me and continue talking. "We don't have time!!" I growl at them. "You don't need to tell me again Ciel. I'm not wasting anymore time." Naruto says as he makes a hand seal. "HAAAAAAH!!" He yells as a bunch of chakra is circling around him. So much chakra... is he now going to summon Gamabooty?! "I WILL PROTECT YOU GUYS NO MATTER WHAT!! FULL POWER KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!" Naruto yell. Or not. It looked like there was thousands of Narutos there! "Same here!!" I yell as I gather chakra and make the hand seal. "Kage bunshin no jutsu!!" I yell as about just half as much as Naruto made. "SORRY WE KEPT YOU WAITING!! WELL, ARE YOU READY!? I'M GOING TO START THE "NARUTO AND CIEL NINJA SCROLLS" NOW!!" Naruto yells. "Naruto... Ciel... you..." Duckbutt says, shocked. "Duckbutt, sit your ass to the floor. Just leave the rest up to us, Uzumaki Naruto and Heartfilia Ciel!!" I announce. He looks up at me unsure. "ALL RIGHT EVERYBODY!! LET'S GO!!" Naruto yells. We all throw shurikens at Gaara and attack him. A few Naruto clones got under Gaara. "U" "ZU" "MA" "KI" The Narutos say as they kick Gaara up and a few of my clones got under Gaara in the air. "And also!" "HEART" "FI" "LI" "A" My clones say as they kick Gaara up higher. Then all of our clones punch Gaara down. "RENDAN NISEN NARUTO AND CIEL COMBO!!" We all shout at the same time, attacking Gaara. We continue attacking Gaara until all of our clones around disappear because Gaara turned into his huge ass raccoon. All of our clones disappear around us and sand circles around us. The sand picks me up and the sand closes in on Naruto. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? AREN'T YOU GOING TO KILL ME!?" I yell at Gaara. He doesn't answer, he was focusing on using sand coffing on Naruto. I knew he wasn't going to listen to me. Maybe... just maybe... I should summon the celestial king... I remember the other day when I was talking to Leo he said I can summon the celestial king...

*Flash back*

I watch Leo leaves to go flirt with some girls. "Wait a minute!!" I yell for him. He turns back to me, adjusting his glasses. "Do you need something else?" Leo asks. "Yeah, it's about the Celestial King... how do I summon him?" I ask him. He chuckles and turns to me. "There's no sacrifice to summon him besides the blood loss. But that doesn't mean you can't summon him. You have to have a strong sense of desire to protect your friends. It depends on how strong the Celestial King will be. The stronger desire, the stronger the King will be. It also takes a lot of magical power or what you call in this world, chakra. The reason why you can summon him without any sacrifice besides blood is because in the magical world you have to have a key to summon celestial spirits and since he doesn't have one, it will be no problem to summon him." Leo explains. I nod in understanding. "Okay, I got it, you can go flirt with some girls and have sex with them some dark alley, I don't care." I say as I walk away. He chuckles and walks away to flirt.