Chapter 127

*First person pov*

We make arrows in the tree for Choji as we move. I hope Choji gets my note at the first tree. I'm sure he will.

Flashback~

We make out of the place where Choji is fighting Fatass. Shikamaru suggested making arrows in the tree for Choji when he defeats Fatass. "Hold on one second." I say as I write a quick and sloppy note for Choji and grab a snack from my pouch. "What's that?" Shikamaru asks. "Just something for Choji when he comes. I would think that he would be starving after his battle." I say as I set it down on next to the tree. "Alright, let's go." Shikamaru says and we leave.

Sup Choji,

By the time you've read this you already defeated your opponent. This snack is for you, since the Fatass ate your last bite. Also, you may think you're going to die but you aren't, just in critical condition. When you come around in the hospital, comfort Shikamaru because he will think it's all his fault that we got injured REAL bad. And also, this mission is a failure no matter what we do, that's what the future said. I know that so much shit could have been avoided if I told you guys but this mission failure is crucial in the future. and the enemies would have been a problem in the future. Also, one more thing. Don't believe that you're the weakest out of all of us, you're stronger than Neji in my opinion. Believe in yourself. Before I end this note, Keiko wanted to say hi.

Take it easy man,

Ciel & Keiko.

Flashback End~

Shikamaru makes another arrow in the tree. "He made a promise with us. He will defeat the enemy, and he will catch up to us." Shikamaru says. "Yeah!" Me, Naruto, and Keiko shout. "Hah! You're right. He can do it if he really tries!" Kiba says. Neji just smiles and nods in agreement. "Alright everyone, before Choji catches up to us, we'd better get Sasuke back!" Shikamaru announces. "Alright!" Naruto yells, fist in the air. We keep going until a lone butterfly passes by us. So Choji's battle is finished... I wonder if he had time to read my note. Probably not. Dangit, the note was too long. I sniff the air and we were getting close. "We're getting close!" Kiba announced before me. "... How odd. There hasn't been a single trap so far. Shikamaru what do you think?" Neji asks. "We're being underestimated. They're thinking that the big guy is the only one who would follow them. No one would set up traps against their comrades." Shikamaru tells us. Naruto gets angry. "Damn them for underestimating us!!" Naruto yells. "That must be an accurate analysis... certainly, we're being underestimated. But that also gives us an chance." Neji says. "Yeah, let's cut off their heads and wave it in front of their weeping mothers!" I yells. Everybody stays silent and looks at me like I'm crazy. "... Too much?" I ask. "Way too much." Kiba tells me. "Okay I shut up now." I say. "Daddy's violent." Keiko observes. "The enemy is up ahead." Neji tells us. "Okay, I'm going to transform into the big guy and trick them. You guys wait for a chance to strike." Shikamaru says, transforming into Fatass and going ahead. Because of my dragon slayer senses, I could hear the conversation. "What took you so long?" a voice I identified to be Twins asks. "Sorry... it took some time to take those bastard's chakra away." Shikamaru says. "You fatty, don't be so slow! Hurry up and carry that coffin; that's your job you inferior dickhead!" a feminine voice yells, I haven't really gave her a name. Let's call her.... Bitchface. "Yeah..." Shikamaru says and I facepalm. I forgot to tell him that whenever Bitchface curses that Fatass always warns Bitchface about her usage of words. You done fucked up. "Hey Jiroubou... you're so obedient today..." Spider says. "What?" Shikamaru asks. "I'm saying that I can't let you carry this coffin since you are not Jiroubou!" Spider announces. "Damn!" Shikamaru curses and I hear movement and a clang like Shikamaru pulled out a kunai. "Let me handle this time! Sakon, Jellal, Tayuya, you guys go ahead!!" Spider yells. I hear a grunt from Bitchface like she caught something heavy. I hear skin contact. "Jiroubou always warns Tayuya for her usage of her words." Spider says. "I see...." Shikamaru says. I come out of my hidey hole to assist Shikamaru. "Ninpou: Kumo Shibari!" Spider yells as a spider web spews out of his mouth onto Shikamaru, pinning him to a tree with a grunt. "Fire Dragon's Claw!" I shout as fire ignites my feet, and I kick him. Even though he dodges it, the flames still assaulted him by propelling off of my feet. He uses his web to put out the fire and the fire on my lets, pinning me to the tree by my legs. I feel my shirt slipping and I blush and hold it up. "Daddy!" Keiko shouts and flies over to me and tries to pull the web off of me but get stuck as well. "What did you think was going to happen?" I ask her. "Keiko thought she could be heroic and save the day... like in those books...." Keiko trails off. "Well, it's okay. Neji will save us." I tell her. I see all of Naruto's clones try to attack Spider and he catches all the clones with a huge web. Now the Gatsuuga! Akamaru and Kiba used Gatsuuga below Spider in the air. Spider uses his webs to move out of the way like Spiderman. Kiba and Akamaru land on the tree, sliding. "You think I would let you escape!?" Kiba yells. "My words exactly. Look at your feet." Spider says. Kiba looks at his feet and there was webs on the tree, unable to move. It's the same with Akamaru. "Damn!" Kiba curses as he looks at his feet. He looks back up at Spider, who was still hanging by the web like Spiderman. "Damn you! It's too early for you to think you've caught us with this little thing!" Kiba yells at Spider. Neji came up behind Spider, ready to attack.