Chapter 14

*First person pov*

Me and Naruto head inside the classroom and sat down. Shikamaru, who spotted Naruto went to question him, leaving me to no one to talk to. "Hey." I look to my left. Shit, I forgot Duckbutt was there.  "NOPE. NOT TALKING TO YOU." I get up and walk away. I got out my popcorn, that I saved for the yaoi kiss, and started eating it. What? When a girl's hungry they gotta eat. "Hey, what are you eating?" I look to the right. It was Choji. "It's popcorn, ya want some?" I grab a handful and hand it to Choji. He looks at it and pops one in his mouth. "IT'S GOOD! I'VE NEVER TASTED SOMETHING SO GOOD!" Choji exclaims as he was stuffing his mouth with it. "Hey, I never caught your name, what is it?" I ask even though I already know. "Akimichi Choji." I grin. "Nice ta meet 'cha Choji. Hope we can become good friends." Choji smiles. "Right back at you." just when I was going to ask about his family because 1. I want to know more about the clans and 2. I want to become friends with all the main characters. Anyways, Ino and Pinky bursted through the doors, ending my conversation with Choji. "GOAL!" they both yell at the same time. "I win again Sakura." Ino says triumphantly. "What are you talking about? My toe entered the class before yours by a centimeter." Pinky says and so on. I see Naruto blushing at the sight of Pinky. I sigh. Oh Naruto, if you weren't so blind you can tell she doesn't like you. You should go with Hinata and my ship will be complete and I will be done with life. "Get out of my way!" I see Pinky shove Naruto out of the way. He looks mentally and physically hurt but he will live. "G-good morning Sasuke-kun." Pinky says. I puked into my mouth but I forced it back down. "Can I sit next to you?" Pinky says, acting all innocent. Disgusting. "Hey, Ciel, are you okay? You look like you are about to kill someone." I hear Choji say. "Yeah, I am fine, but a word of advice, watch what is happening over there." I point in the direction where all the fangirls are fangirling over Sasuke. "Something funny is about to go down." I say. Choji gives me a confused look. "Whatever you say Ciel."

*third person pov*

"Is that him? This year's number one rookie, Uchiha Sasuke." A jounin says as it backs out of a crystal ball showing Uchiha Sasuke. "That's right." the Hokage replies. "He is the survivor of the Uchiha clan." a jounin, Yuhi Kurenai says. The Hokage hums in confirmation. Hatake Kakashi, a jounin, gazes into the crystal ball. Uzumaki Naruto, eh?

*First person pov*

I see Naruto getting angry and jumps up onto the desk and stares at the Duckbutt. HERE IT COMES!! "Choji, get ready for the funniest moment of your life." he looks at me confused. "Wha-" he was cut off when I drag him to get a better view. Naruto glares at the Duckbutt and Duckbutt glares right back. The fangirls are screaming to get away from their 'Sasuke-kun'. This angers Naruto and his glare deepens. And then, everything went in slow motion. The guy sitting in front moves his elbow back and pushes Naruto. And everything went silent and frozen, except for my hysterical laughter. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" I fall down laughing, tears rolling down my face. This gets me everytime! And it is 10 times better when I am actually there! "AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! *Gasp* I CAN'T BREATHE! THAT IS HILARIOUS!" I keep laughing while dying from lack of oxygen. It didn't help that Naruto and the Duckbutt flung apart and started coughing dramatically, which made my laughing case worse. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" and it still didn't help that the fangirls beat Naruto up. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I finally calmed down and said to Naruto, who was lying down on the ground in pain. "So, how was the kiss Naruto? I didn't think that you were gay, but that's cool, but I would like to hang out as FRIENDS not LOVERS." Naruto looked up angrily at me. "I AM NOT GAY!" I looked at him. "The kiss says otherwise~." I singsonged.

*Third person pov*

"As usual, Naruto's being the center of trouble." All the Jounin sweatdrop at the scene where Naruto was chasing Ciel around. Ciel Heartfilia.... Kakashi thinks.
*First person pov*

"Hey" I say to Duckbutt, still giggling like a schoolgirl. I show him a picture I drew a broken heart and I was holding my mouth to contain my laughter. I see a anime vein appear on Duckbutt. I burst out laughing. "AHAHAHAHAHA!" I see Iruka turn to me angrily. "CIEL!" I look at him innocently. "Yes?" Iruka was not amused. "BE QUIET!" he yelled. I yell back. "OK!" he runs a hand through his hair. "As I was saying, starting today, you are all official ninjas, but... you are still new genins." he says. "It's going to get harder from here" I put on a serious face. "You all will be in a group of three, where you will accomplish missions under a Jounin teacher." I hope I get placed with team 7.... but the damn Pinky and Duckbutt had to be there. "We've arranged groups such that overall abilities are equivalent. I will announce them, but one team will have four due to the odd number." I drown out Iruka's voice until it got to team 7.