Chapter 67

*First person pov*

"...Sakura!" Pinky says, or rather Ino. "What? What's with Ino? Plus, Sakura-chan is acting weird." Naruto says and Kakashi explains what Mind Body Switch Jutsu was. "Don't! Sakura-chan! You've come this far!! If you lose to that Sasuke idiot... You are not a woman!!" Naruto yells. "But Naruto, Sakura was never a man to begin with, unless she was a tranny." I say to Naruto. He blinks a few time as holds his face in horror. "NOOO! SAKURA-CHAN A TRANNY?! NOOO!" Naruto yells. I sweat drop. "I never said she was a tranny...." I trail off. Keiko tugs on my hair. "Hey, what is a tranny?" Keiko asks. I freeze. "Uhh, nothing sweetheart. You don't need to know until you are older." I say as I pat her head. I see Ino or Pinky start shaking and holding their head in... pain I guess? It looked like Ino was having a war in Pinky's mind. Ino looked like she was having a hard time and gave up and released the jutsu. Pinky and Ino start waking up in their real bodies, panting. "Two minds, what are you?" Ino asks Pinky. "Didn't you know? Women have to be tough to survive." Pinky retorts. They have a little stare down and charge at each other. They both bring their fists back and I cheer. "GO!!! YOU GOT THIS!!" I yell and Keiko does the same. "GO SAKURA-NEE AND INO-NEE!!" Keiko shouts. They both punch each other in the face, blood coming out of their mouths in the process. Their headbands fall off their heads at the same time. They both fly back and fall on the ground. They let out a grunt to get up but they failed and lost consciousness. Hayate looked at the both of them and came to a conclusion. "Both fighters are unable to continue, thus this is a double knockout. The 4th preliminary match has no winner!" Hayate announces. "What!?" Naruto yells. Kakashi and Asuma went back down to the prelims arena to pick up their students. My team and Ino's team came rushing over to the fighters. Oh yeah, along with Lee. "Hey Ino!!" Shikamaru shouts. "Are you okay Sakura-chan?!" Naruto shouts as well. Kakashi puts a finger to his masked lips and shushes them. "Looks like we don't need a medical team... they should regain consciousness in 30 minutes or so." Asuma says, reassuring us. "But that was surprising..." Asuma says. "Yeah..." Kakashi agrees on something. "I could understand Sasuke, Naruto, or Ciel, but even Sakura has grown and many things have happened... But from the bottom of my heart, I am glad I entered them in this chunin exams." Kakashi says. The electric board started shuffling and ended on Temari and Tenten. Tenten starts walking down the steps but I stop her for a brief moment. "Be careful, she uses wind jutsu that can blow away your weapons. It's best not to throw the weapons but to charge at her with the weapons and dodging the wind." I say to Tenten. A light blush spread across her cheeks and she gives me a smile. "Don't worry! I'll end it in a jiffy!" Tenten says as she walks down the steps to meet her foe. "The 5th match, Temari vs Tenten come forward." Hayate says and they do so. "GO TENTEN!! TENTEEEEEN YOUTH POWER!!" I hear Lee yell. "CHEER HARDER!!" Guy yells.

Time skip~

Welp, I told her. Tenten was on her back on Temari's fan. "How boring." Temari complains. There was a bunch of weapons scattered around her, while she remained untouched. Tenten was covered in scratches and bruises. "Tenten's weapon attacks... rendered useless..." Neji says slowly. "No way..." Lee says. "Wha... What's with her?" Naruto says. "Not just that... she and her teammates are unscathed... which means that they came out of the forest of death safely without and casualties... I would be wary of them Naruto..." I say to Naruto. "Does that mean that you don't want to be their friends with them anymore, Ciel?" Naruto asks. I shake my head. "Sure, they are scary strong, that doesn't mean I don't want to be friends with them." I say. Naruto jerks his head towards me. "But the guy with the red hair threatened his own teammate into killing them! And you still want to be friends?" Naruto says. "I said it before... He has the same eyes... the same as you... It looks like he went through a lot by looking at him... his eyes...." I say and Naruto looks thoughtful and looks back at the arena. Temari cracks a smile and throws Tenten off her fan. Lee was quick as always and catches her. "Nice catch." Temari compliments Lee. "What are you doing? Is that how you treat someone who gave her all in battle?" Lee scolds. "Shut up, take that loser and get out of here." Temari says, not caring one bit. Lee gets angered and attacks Temari. "Leaf Spinning Wind!" Lee shouts as he tries to kick her. "Stop Lee!" Neji yells. "Lee!" I yell. Temari blocks his kick with her fan. "Just as I thought. You are just as weak as you appear to be." Temari provokes. "What did you say?!" Lee yelled. "Lee, stop!!" Guy yells. Lee gets thrown to the ground. "Temari, get up here! You have been declared winner. Stop wasting your time on this pathetic guardian guy." Gaara says. Lee and Gaara have a glare down. Keiko tugs at my hair. "Hey Daddy? Keiko wants to know who the guy with the red hair is." Keiko asks. "His name is Gaara of sand. Son of Kazekage along with his teammates. Also a jinchuuriki, a container of a tailed beast, along with me and Naruto. I tell you more later." I tell her. She nods and looks back. Then she stands up on my head and starts flying. Right for Gaara. "Keiko, no!" I yell.