Chapter 89

*First person pov*

It is almost time chunin exams. I gotten better at taijutsu and using my eye jutsu. I can now do my dragon slayer moves without having to do hand seals, and I can summon two spirits at once. Keiko's training is going smoothly. She can now pick me up with ease, but not full grown adults. Surprisingly since she was born not too long ago! I guess everything is surprising in this dimension. I actually feel like I have a chance at winning, along with Keiko of course. Me and Keiko were visiting Naruto and Lee in the hospital. Naruto got too damn reckless and summoned the giant toad. I forgot his name, I think it was Gamabooty? Whatever, me and Keiko walked into Naruto's room and Shikamaru was already there. "Oh, hey Shikamaru." I greet. Keiko mimics. "How troublesome, I have to make a conversation with you." Shikamaru complains. "Is there a problem with me?" I ask him. "No." He says as he yawns. I take a seat next to him. Keiko tugs on my hair. "Daddy, why does he have a pineapple on his head?" Keiko asks. I choke on my spit since I was caught off guard, while laughing at the same time. So I kinda sounded like a hyena gargling on nails. Shikamaru sighs. "Your cat is troublesome you know that?" He asks. "She sure is, but she is my troublesome cat, pineapple head." I retort. He doesn't say anything. "Why do you keep your gender a secret? Don't you want to be like other girls?" Shikamaru asks. "Eh!? Keiko didn't know Pineapple head knew Mommy was a girl!" Keiko exclaims. "He sure does. He may have a weird haircut but he is clever as fuck. He figured it out on his own unlike Duckbutt, he fucking molested me to figure out that I was a girl." I explain to Keiko. Shikamaru jerks his head up. "Sasuke molested you!?" Shikamaru growls. "Yup." I say, popping the p. He sighs. "I guess I have to have a little heart to heart talk with him, how troublesome." I hear Shikamaru grumble. "What, are you going to kick his ass?" I ask him. "Hm, it depends." Shikamaru says. Wait, why does Shikamaru care so much? "Why do you care if he molested me or not?" I ask him. He stays silent, before answering. "Because you are my friend?" He says, well, it was more like a question. "Yeah, I guess we are friends. But that won't hold me back from beating to shit out of you in the chunin exams." I say. He sighs. "Troublesome woman. But I won't hold back either." Shikamaru says, smirking. I smirk and I put out my hand. "No hard feelings when I win, right?" I ask him. His smirk widens and shakes my hand. "Who said that you will win?" He asks. I was about to reply but Naruto woke up. "Hey, you finally woke up." Shikamaru says to Naruto. "Yay! Naruto-nii woke up! Keiko is happy! Right Daddy?" Keiko exclaims. "Yeah." I reply. "Where... am I... Ciel...?" Naruto asks. "In the hospital dummy." I say. "Yeah, you have been in the hospital for 3 days." Shikamaru adds. "Why am I here with you guys? Where is the pervert sennin?" Naruto asks. "Ero-sennin is doing his research, man, he has been pestering me nonstop to edit his stupid porno. The toad you summoned, I think his name is Gamabooty, left you here at the hospital." I explain. "Huh? How do you know?" Naruto asks, confused. I shrug. "Magic." I say. "Well, it sucks but I came here to see Choji and they said you were sleeping so..." Shikamaru trails off. "Eh!? Keiko didn't know Choji-san was in the hospital! Is he hurt?" Keiko panics. "Don't get confused, Choji ate so much after his fight that he injured his stomach..." Shikamaru says. Naruto, Keiko, and I burst out laughing. "Hahaha! That's just like him!!" Naruto laughs. "I know right!" I laugh. "Heh, you and Choji aren't the types to have girls visit you." Shikamaru says. I raise an eyebrow? "Oh? Then what am I?" I ask him. He ignores me and gives Naruto the basket. Naruto didn't question what I meant because he is too stupid. "Oh yeah!! It's stupid but I brought a fruit basket for Choji but the doc says no, so I thought we all can eat it together." Shikamaru says, setting the basket on the bed. "Thanks!" I say as I reach for a apple, but Shikamaru slaps my hand away. "Idiot, I meant Keiko, Naruto, and I. You're not included." Shikamaru says. I pout. "Meanie pineapple Shika-chan..." I grumble. He chuckles and grabs and apple and hands it to me. "I was kidding. You can have some." Shikamaru says as my eyes sparkle. "You're a pretty nice guy." Me and Naruto say at the same time. "You idiot! It's just because it would be a waste if it was spoiled." Shikamaru yells. Then Naruto starts giggling all of the sudden. "Heehee! We should eat it in front of Choji!" Naruto announces. I sweatdrop along with Keiko. "... You're tiring me out..." Keiko tugs on my hair. "Keiko wants to see Lee-nii! Keiko wants to see Lee-nii!" Keiko shouts. "Okay, okay, stop pulling my hair." I say as I get up. "Do you guys want to come?" I ask them. Shikamaru shrugs. "Sure, I got nothing else to do." Shikamaru says, getting up also. "Alright! Let's go see bushy-brow!" Naruto yell, hopping out of bed.