Chapter 119

*First person pov*

Naruto uses both of his hands to punch at the same time.... who does that? Duckbutt catches both of his fists and brings his leg around to kick Naruto. Naruto jumps back to retreat, same with Duckbutt. Naruto makes a hand sign. "Tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu!" Naruto yells and a bunch of shadow clones surrounds Duckbutt. He defeats some of the clones with taijutsu. Duckbutt did some kind of handstand kick and he was open. Naruto's clones started kicking Duckbutt up. "U!" "Zu!" "Ma!" "Ki!" The Naruto clones say kicking Duckbutt. A Naruto appeared above Duckbutt, ready to kick him down. "Naruto rendan!" Naruto yells as he kicks Duckbutt. Duckbutt does some signs and end with tiger seal. He's going to use the fire jutsu! "Katon: Goukakyu no jutsu!" Duckbutt yells as fire comes out of his mouth, aiming for all the Naruto clones below him. All of the Naruto clones disappear. Naruto and a clone emerge from the flames, making a Rasengan. "NARUTO! THAT JUTSU IS NOT USED AGAINST YOUR COMRADES!!" I yell, but Naruto did not falter. Duckbutt makes a chidori, aiming for Naruto. Naruto completes the Rasengan and aims for Duckbutt. "Stop... Stop you two!!" Pinky yells. I hear Keiko sob from my shirt. "STOOOOP!!" Pinky yells, running at the idiots. "Idiot! Get back here Pinky! It's not safe!" I yell running after her. Pink gets between Naruto and Duckbutt. "BOTH OF YOU!! STAND DOWN!!" Pinky yells. Naruto and Duckbutt tries but they can't stop. I make a few hand signs. "Fairy Sphere!!" I yell as a sphere covers Pinky. Kakashi appears out of nowhere, throwing Naruto and Duckbutt out of the way into water towers. I deactivate the sphere and stomp over to Pinky. I grab her by the collar. "Are you absolutely insane!? If me or Kakashi weren't here, you would have been killed!" I yelled at her. Tears run down her face. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Ciel-kun..." Pinky sobs. I sigh and let her go. "Don't do that again. You've made me worry." I tell Pinky. "Hey you two!! What are you doing on the roof on the hospital? If you're fighting, you're getting too heated. Both of you." Kakashi scolds. I look at the damage of the water towers. Duckbutt made a hole in the water tower and Naruto made a small dent. Duckbutt pulls his hand out of the water tower and seemed satisfied with the work, water pouring out like a waterfall. Naruto takes his hand off the tower and it only squirted. Duckbutt looks at me with a smirk. I only glared at him and went over to check on Naruto. Duckbutt glares at the ground as I pass him to check on Naruto. Kakashi appeared out of nowhere, sitting on the water tower that Duckbutt destroyed. "Why are you so obessed with your superior complex Sasuke?" Kakashi asks Duckbutt. "Naruto are you okay?" I ask Naruto. Keiko pokes her head out from my shirt. "Naruto-nii, are you okay?" Keiko asks Naruto. "Yeah, I'm fine." Naruto says, giving me a small smile. "Sasuke, that level of chidori just now... isn't an appropriate technique to be used here against your own comrade. Were you trying to kill Naruto?" Kakashi says. Duckbutt glares Kakashi. "Where did such immature behavior come from?" Kakashi asks Duckbutt. "Hn." Duckbutt says, getting ready to jump off the roof. "Oi Duckbutt-!" I cut myself off when Duckbutt jumped off. Pinky starts crying again. I sigh. "What the hell happened? I thought we all were friends... I thought we all can get along... not try to kill each other..." I question myself. "Keiko wants it back the way it used to be..." Keiko says, struggling not to cry. I turn to Naruto. "Naruto, why did you direct that attack against Duckbutt? Our comrade? Ero-sennin taught us that jutsu to use against our foes, not our friends." I ask Naruto. Kakashi hears my statement. "You know the Rasengan?" Kakashi asks me. "Yeah. What about it?" I ask Kakashi. He stays silent. "Were you the one that taught Naruto and Ciel that technique? I feel that Naruto and Ciel are still too young. To be able to control that level of technique... in the worst case scenario, it could have killed Sasuke. For Naruto's case, even if that was for his own protection against the Akatsuki.... teaching that technique to Naruto was still..." Kakashi trails off, must be talking to Ero-sennin. "Let's be fair, that chidori is too much for Sasuke...... But I never thought that Naruto would use it against his teammates. Perhaps there is something going on between those two?" Ero-sennin asks from behind the water tower. Kakashi stays silent for a second. "Ah, there is.... somewhat." Kakashi answers. "Somewhat!?" Ero-sennin says. "Simply put... it's similar to the relationship Orochimaru had in the past. But I feel like there is something else too." Kakashi says. Um... what? That never happened. "Oh, what?" Ero-sennin asks Kakashi. "It seems like Sasuke is trying to impress a certain pink haired female, but she doesn't acknowledge him, since she spends so much time with his rival.." Kakashi says, looking at me. Pinky perks up, thinking that is her. Naruto gets angered that Duckbutt likes Pinky, even though it's not true. Too bad I can't say I'm a female. Keiko nudges me in the stomach. "He likes you~!" Keiko whispers to me. "No, never. That is a disgusting thought." I tell her and she giggles. "See?" Kakashi says to Ero-sennin. "Yeah, I see." Ero-sennin. "From Naruto's perspective, Sasuke is not only his teammate but also his rival. He really wants to be on an equal standing with Sasuke. Perhaps he got tired of Sasuke's goading taunts. Starting in those days in the academy, he's been chasing after Sasuke. Chasing him to this day. Right now, what Naruto wants isn't your approval nor mine... nor our recognition. All he wants is Sasuke's recognition. On one hand, Naruto's rapid development has caught Sasuke's eye, and Sasuke's beginning to feel threatened by his growth. Sasuke feels like he isn't progressing fast enough because Naruto has become stronger. And when he found out about the certain haired female's secret, he started falling for her but she spends most of her time with Naruto. So not only does Sasuke feel threatened by Naruto's growth, but also girl's attention for Naruto. Because of this, Sasuke doesn't acknowledge Naruto." Kakashi says. "Ciel, let's go." I hear Naruto says as he jumps of the water tower pedestal thing. Naruto walks up to Pinky. I stand next to Naruto. "Ciel, Sakura-chan, don't stop us." Naruto says. "Sorry, but how I can trust you two fighting and not take to where you almost kill each other? You guys came at each other with jutsus that is not supposed to be directed at comrades with killing intent." I state. "Keiko thinks so too." Keiko says. Pinky looks down like she is remembering something. "Naruto, Ciel-kun, I need to tell you guys something." She says. "Alright, tell us." I ask her. "Well, not here." Pinky says as she leaves. Me and Naruto follow her outside. She sits on a bench and we follow. Naruto sits next to Pinky and I do the other side to Pinky. She starts telling us about the curse mark. "Orochimaru... me and Ciel met him a while ago." Naruto says. "Really!?" Pinky says, scared. "Keiko heard that he is one of the 3 legendary ninjas.... very powerful and dangerous." Keiko says from the top of my head. Pinky looked worriedly at the ground. "Don't worry! Duckbutt won't give into a Pedophile like him!" I say, trying to cheer her up. "Yeah! I promise he is strong enough as is!" Naruto adds. Pinky smiles faintly. "Yeah..." Pinky says. I stand up and stretch. "Well, I'm going home! I need to take a shower because I just got home not too long ago. See ya!" I say as I run off. "Hey! Wait for Keiko!" Keiko shouts as she gets off the bench and flies after me.