Chapter 100!!!!!

*First person pov*

I charged at Weasel with a kunai. I see a flash that he will dodge to the right, leaving me open to throw a kunai, no way for me to dodge. He throws the kunai at my neck and I die then that was the end of the flash. I throw the kunai in my hand at him. I get another flash that he will dodge to the left. The flash ended and the kunai I threw was still in the air. I grab another kunai to get ready for when he dodges to the left. Weasel dodges to the left and I throw the kunai at him. Weasel barely dodges it, but he still got a cut on his arm. I see Sharky widen his eyes since, well, let's face it, everybody would underestimate me. I get a flash that Weasel will use the fireball jutsu. I smirk as the flash ended. "I'm finishing this child's play. Katon: Great Fireball technique!" Weasel yells as a fireball comes for me. I just stood there and let it hit me. I hear Sharky say something about me being dead and Weasel say something about getting the kyuubi and go. I finally eat the fire, it tasted good actually, I didn't think the emo Uchihas would have good tasting flames. I eat all of it up. I see the shock on their faces. "That didn't work~! If you thought of defeating me with fire then you guys are really stupid. But I gotta hand it to you Weasel, your flame tastes really good, 9.5/10." I say to them. I hear a door shut behind me. "Ciel? What's going on? I felt heat through the walls an- what happened to your eyes? And more importantly, who are these guys?" Naruto asks, getting to battle stance. "Idiot! Get back in our room!" I growl. I see the door open and shut again. "Daddy? Who are these people?" Keiko asks. "Go. Back. To. Our. Room." I growl, glaring at Naruto and Keiko. "It's been a while... Sasuke." I hear Weasel say. I turn around and see the damn stupid Duckbutt. "Uchiha Itachi..." I hear Duckbutt growl. "For the love of- what the hell are you doing here Duckbutt?! If Weasel wasn't such a massive headache now you?!" I growl. I hear Sharky chuckle. "You seem to like to call people by animal names." He chuckles. "Oh yeah, you think?! Look at his hair!! It looks like an duck's ass!!" I yell. "Daddy, you're scaring me." I hear Keiko say. "Ya know what? You two seem to be asking for a death wish so fine by me! Imma just going to sit here, watch your asses get killed. Imma watch it allllllll go down." I say as I sit down ground, deactivating my eye jutsu. "Don't mind me, I'm just a fucking spectator. Keiko!! Come here." I yell. Keiko does as she was told and I sit her on my lap. "Go ahead!! Fight!! See if I care!!" I yell as I pet Keiko. Everybody sweat drops and they continue with the serious stuff. "I will kill you!!" Duckbutt yells. I laugh. "Fat chance Duck!! The level you are on you are like a prey to a hunter!!" I yell. Duckbutt glares at me with the deadliest glare I've ever seen. "Just what do these people want?! Who are they?!" Naruto asks. "Hou... Sharingan... You seem to be familiar with it Itachi... Who is this guy?" Sharky asks Weasel, referring to Duckbutt. "He is my younger brother." Weasel tells him. "Ohhh! What a fucking twist!!" I yell. Naruto bonks me on the head. "Shut up Ciel! Your stupid narrating is not helping!" Naruto yells. "I heard the entire Uchiha clan was wiped out by you." Sharky says. Both of the Uchihas glare at each other. "I've always wanted to say this to you... I've lived hating you... And I have also lived to kill you... I have lived for this!!" Duckbutt yells as he activates his chidori, his skin started doing this weird dance thing. He runs, destroying the wall with him. "Hey Duckbutt! You know we have to pay for that you stinking Duck!!" I yell at him. Weasel catches his arm. Naruto does an hand sign and starts gathering Kurama's chakra. Weasel breaks Duckbutt's arm and he lets out an scream. Sharky uses samehada to eat up Naruto's chakra. "Daddy, Keiko thinks you should join the fight." Keiko says, worried for our teammates. I sigh. "Fine, but I'm summoning Leo and Virgo to do my work." I say as I bite my thumb. "Summoning no jutsu!! The gate of the Lion and the Maiden, I open thee! Leo!! Virgo!!" I yell as a doorbell rings from somewhere. Leo and Virgo appeared, though for some reason Virgo was in a swimming suit. "Why the hell are you wearing a swimming suit?" I ask Virgo. "It's fan service. Is it punishment time, Ciel-ouji?" Virgo asks. "No it is not punishment time, I need you two to help out Duckbutt and Naruto. Can you do that?" I ask them. "Of course, they look easy to beat." Leo says cockily. "Whatever you say Leo." I grumble. They go fight Sharky and Weasel, Virgo helping Naruto and Leo helping Duckbutt. They assist in whatever they can, Virgo gives Naruto chakra he lost and Leo gets Weasel away from Duckbutt since he is defenseless with a broken arm. Sharky was about to use samehada again but Ero-sennin protected Virgo and Naruto. "Virgo! Leo! You can go home now!!" I yell to my spirits. "Is it punishment time?" Virgo asks. "No, and it never will. Go home and rest." I tell Virgo. She does as she is told and Ero-sennin gets angry. "Hey! She could have stayed and we all can have fun!!" Ero-sennin yells. "You're disgusting." I say. They all started talking and I notice Leo is still here. "Why are you still here?! Go home!!" I yell. "I'm waiting for that old man to put the woman down so when she wakes up, being a fine gentleman I am, I'll escort this fine woman home and maybe to the bedroom and see what unfolds from there. You can join us as well~!" Leo says, adjusting his glasses. I feel a blush erupted on my face. "You are disgusting, could this be counted as pedophlia?" I ask him. "Maybe, but I'm a spirit." He says. "That logic doesn't make any sense! Go home!!" I yell. He chuckles and leaves. I massage my forehead to get rid my everlasting headache and frustration. I check to see what was going on. Ero-sennin's toad disappears. "... You won't get Naruto." Ero-sennin says. Oh, we are that far in? "And why is that?" Weasel asks. "Because right here, right now, you two will die by my hands." Ero-sennin says, glaring at the both of them. "Don't do that." I hear Duckbutt say, catching the attention of all of us. Duckbutt gets up, struggling. I sigh. "Duckbutt, you are no shape to keep fighting. Give up for now." I tell him. He doesn't back down. "I have absolutely no interest in you right now." Weasel says, not turning back to look at Duckbutt. He doesn't back down so Weasel kicks Duckbutt to the wall. "Sasuke!! You assholes!!" Naruto yells. Duckbutt falls to the ground. "Naruto!! I told you... DON'T!! This is my fight!!" Duckbutt yells.