Chapter 26

*First person pov*

I get up from my crouching position and point to him. "Hey, I know you! You're Demon Cow of the Mist,Moomoochi Zabuza!" I yell. I see his eyebrow twitch. "It's Demon of the Mist, Momochi Zabuza." He says. I'm frowned. "Is it? I was sure it was Moomoochi." He glares. "It isn't. It's Momochi Zabuza." I pretend to look him over. "Are you sure? Moomoochi sounds better, and look! You got the cow prints and everything!" I exclaim while I point to the cow prints. Zabuza turns to Kakashi. "Is he always like this?" He questions. "He never makes sense. Don't pay any attention to him. I'm the real threat here, so you shouldn't take your eyes off of me." He says. Now they're ignoring me? How nice. "You've introduced yourself in a way, I'm taking a guess that you're here for the bridge builder?" Kakashi asks. How come these people never just fight? "That's right, Hatake Kakashi of the Sharingan eye, did I get that right?" I see the Duckbutt visibly flinch at the word Sharingan. "It's too bad, but you'll have to hand over the old man." Kakashi narrowed his eye. "If I'm going to fight him, I'm going to need this." He says uncovering his other eye, revealing a Sharingan eye. "Quick, Manji formation! Protect the bridge builder, and stay out of this fight. I taught you teamwork, now is the time to use it." Kakashi says. Kakashi told me to choose a position since the Manji formation is a three person protection formation. I choose to go behind the bridge builder. I notice something that was not supposed to be there. Huh? Is that Haku? He really needs to hide better. Haku notices my gaze and I smile and wave to him. I don't know how he reacted, he was wearing a mask. He probably thought that I thought that he was an ally but he thought wrong. Or maybe he didn't think that at all and I'm just stupid. I snap back into reality and I see the Duckbutt trying to commit suicide. "Oi! Snap out of it! Don't commit suicide on us." I yelled. Duckbutt looked at me, fear evident in his face. "Sasuke!" He turns to Kakashi. "Calm down. I'll protect you with my life. All of you. I will not allow my comrades to die." Kakashi reassures. "Trust me." he gives us a closed eye smile. "I wouldn't be so sure." Zabuza says as he appears between my teammates and the bridge builder. "It's over." Kakashi ran forward and stabbed Zabuza in the stomach. Water leaked out of Zabuza's stomach. And then another Zabuza slices Kakashi in half but it was another water clone. And then the real Kakashi puts a knife to Zabuza's neck. I'm pretty sure they are talking, but I'm not sure, they are both wearing masks. Then Zabuza exploded in water and then the real Zabuza kicks Kakashi away and the real Zabuza imprisoned Kakashi in a water prison. Damnit! If I knew water dragon slayer magic, I can just eat the prison! "This prison is made of water, but stronger than steel. So much for the great Kakashi. I'll finish you off later, but first the brats. Clone jutsu!" a second Zabuza risen from the water and started laughing. "You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja? When you've come close to death many times, then you may be called ninja. When you are so deadly that you have been labeled in the bingo book, then you have truly earned the name ninja. But to call noobs like you a ninja is a joke." He disappeared and reappeared behind Naruto and kicked him away. I clench my fists. I won't let anyone hurt Naruto! That... sounded so overprotected... I think I'm becoming like Mikasa... "You're just brats." he says as he stepped on Naruto's headband, which had fallen. "Listen! Get the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight!" he yells. "He's using all of his power to keep me in this prison, so he can only fight with a water clone. But the clone can't go far from his real body. If you get away right now, he can't follow! Now run!" He yells, again. If we run, Zabuza will just end up tracking us and killing us and the bridge builder, we can't run! "We got to do it!" Duckbutt says as he throws Shurikens, but the cow deflects with a single swing of his sword. Duckbutt jumps in the air, holding two kunai, but the cow holds him by the throat. "Too easy." he says as he throws the Duckbutt to the ground, right next to me. "Do you expect to defeat him by blindly attacking him? You need a strategy." I say. "Do you have one?" he asks. I laugh. "HAHA! No, I don't. But I will attack him long enough for you guys to develop one. I'm relying on ya!" Without his consent, I charged at the cow. I pull out kunai and threw some at him as a distraction. While he was busy blocking the kunai, I did a few hand signs. "Wind dragon's wing attack!" I yell out as I did the attack. He blocked it, but it looked like he struggled a little bit. I pull out a kunai and try to slash him, or do some kind of damage. He blocks my kunai. This lasted a little awhile, me attacking him and him blocking. I hear my kunai snapping and I try to get another kunai out but it was too late. The cow already kicked me away and I hit a tree. The I feel something pierce my stomach and I scream out in pain and my vision was littered with black dots. The last thing I heard was my teammates scream out my name.