Chapter 57

*First person pov*

4 days. 4 fucking days since we've been out here. I'm getting sick of fish. I miss Keiko. I feel like I'm losing my mind. We are currently still at the stream and I am helping Pinky set up a fire. She set it up and looked at me expectantly. I do a few hand signs. "Fire Dragon's Roar!! Tiny version!!" I yell as a little dinky roar came out of my lips. Pinky claps and calls Naruto and Duckbutt. "Sasuke-kun!! The fire is ready!! Let's cook the fish!!" Pinky yells and Duckbutt glances at me and Pinky. "Come on, let's start cooking." I say. "I guess 4 fish is enough..." Duckbutt says. "Wait a second!! Hey!!" Naruto yells. We gather around the fire while the fish was cooking. "This is the 4th afternoon since the test started..." Duckbutt says. "It sure is buddy! How long did it take you to realize that?" I ask him. He glares at me playfully and continues. "The second test started 2:30ish, meaning we have about 25-26 hours left." Duckbutt says. "Many teams have already passed that means..." Pinky trails off. "Ahh! I wish the fish would cook faster!" Naruto complains. The fish finished cooking and we started eating. "You know... there might not be anymore heaven scrolls." Pinky says. "Huh? What do you mean?" Duckbutt asks. "Because it's the 4th day of the five day test. Which means 80% completed the test. Plus... The 78 entrants... 26 teams... and only 13 of each scroll... so the highest amount that can pass is 13, right? And you guys remember that Orochimaru guy? He burned the heaven scrolls we have and took the earth scroll with him so... from that point on the amount of teams that can pass has reduced by one. And we can't be sure the that the rest of the scrolls will be tact. If one of the scrolls are destroyed, then the other half will be useless. And since parting with our leaf comrades, we needed 2 days to heal our injuries. We have to be more active now." Pinky says. "Either way... the next enemy is our last chance!!" Duckbutt concluded. Duckbutt stands up. "I'm going to get some water." Duckbutt says leaving. We sit in silence until Naruto grabs the scroll. "Hey, we can get a heaven scroll without fighting any enemies!" Naruto says. Pinky looked confused. "Huh?" Naruto pulls out a bunch of blank scrolls. I face palm. "You don't mean..!" Pinky says. "Exactly what I meant. I have a ton of scrolls, and if we can make one look like the heaven scroll, were home free!!" Naruto says. "You idiot. We don't even know what's even written inside and if the examiner checks inside the scroll they will find out!" Pinky points out. "These things usually have passwords in them. One that you need 2 parts to understand. Basically, Basically! To pass the test you need to say the password when you make it to the tower. It must be like that!!" Naruto says. "So what!! Since we don't know what's inside the scrolls, making a fake one will still be useless! Idiot!!" Pinky yells. I nod in agreement. "But If we could figure out what's inside the scrolls... the earth scroll..." Naruto says. "You... You don't mean..." Pinky says. I get up. "If you are going to open it.... I'm not going to take any part in it." I say walking away. I sit next to the stream and watch the water. I hear Kabuto walk over and snatch the scroll out of Naruto's hands before he read it. I walk over and see what the dickbag had to say. He starts explaining on what happens if you read the scroll. I zoned out and snapped back into reality when Kabuto pulled out a heaven scroll and an earth scroll. God I am so tempted to steal that scroll. "Fight me." Duckbutt says. "You idiot! What are you saying!!" Naruto yells. "No, Duckbutt's right. We don't have a lot of time left and who knows, he might have the last scroll. Let's have a fair fight for the scroll." I say. Naruto looks at me shocked. "But he just saved us Ciel!" Naruto yells. "That is true, but this is the 4th day. We are running out of time. Do you suggest a better idea?" I ask. Kabuto steps forward. "There might be. If we look together, we might find a heavenly scroll. The reason why we are doing this together is because if there isn't we can still battle it out. Or we can do here right now." Kabuto says. I sigh. "I don't want to fight you here, nor take your scroll. So fine, we will go along with your plan" I say. He smiles and adjusted his glasses. "I'll explain the details when we get moving. The fire and the smell of cooking fish has alerted the enemies and wild animals." Kabuto said and it was true. We started walking away.