Chapter 4

*First pov*

School went by nicely, because I was well in entertained by Naruto who was passing notes to me the whole time. The school bell rang and Iruka dismissed us, everyone except Naruto. I completely forgot that Naruto had to clean the paint off the Hokage faces. So I followed them to the Hokage faces to help Naruto. Iruka looked at me confused. "Ciel, what are you doing here still? Do you need something?" I look at Iruka. "I am staying here with Naruto Iruka-sensei, I am going to help him clean the Hokage faces." I state duly. "But why Ciel? You haven't done anything wrong." I wave Iruka off. "True, but it is my nature to help friends in need, besides, what kind of friend am I if I just left Naruto with a punishment? If he gets a punishment, so do I so he doesn't have to bear it alone." I say. Just when I see Iruka about to say something I get tackle by a force off the mountain.

*Naruto pov*

After Ciel finished, I felt tears well up in my eyes. He really means it! I thought everything that Ciel said at Ichiraku's was a lie! Believe it! He really means it! I tackle him in a hug and he falls from impact and we fall. But the thing is that we never hit the ground!? I open up my eyes and I see that we fell of the mountain. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. NOOO I NEVER GOT TO BECOME HOKAGE! I DIDN'T EVEN BECOME A NINJA YET! I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE! Ciel was also screaming. But wait a minute, he was... laughing? "AHAHAHAHAHA!" WHY IS HE LAUGHING?! WE ARE GOING TO DIE YA KNOW?! I feel a jerk and I fall and someone grabbed my hand. It was Ciel and he is holding onto a rope and he is STILL laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahaha....oh that was a good laugh haha!" I hear Iruka-sensei shout, "ARE YOU GUYS ALRIGHT!? HOLD ON I AM GOING TO PULL YOU UP, DON'T LET GO!" I hear Ciel shout back "OH YEAH OF COURSE I AM GONNA TO LET GO," I felt my heart drop. Is he really going to let us go? I look at him fearfully. He is not going to let go is he?

*First person pov*

"OH YEAH OF COURSE I AM GONNA TO LET GO, OF COURSE I AM NOT GONNA FUCKING LET GO! JUST PULL US UP!" I look back at Naruto who looked fearful of....me? I'm not sure because it was only for a second and then I see relief wash over his face. I look back at up at Iruka and he is still from shock. But none of the less, he pulled us up. Naruto and I were swing on the rope a little bit. After we got back up the mountain, Naruto just suddenly fell on his hands and knees and starts kissing the ground. I laugh a little. Poor Naruto. Iruka lectured us a bit and told to start cleaning the mountain. We start cleaning and I hear Naruto murmuring incoherent things. "You're not going home until you've cleaned off every single drop of paint." Naruto looks up at him, anger across his face. "So what. It's not like there's anyone waiting at home for me!" He continues rubbing the paint of the mountain and I look at him with a sad expression on my face as I scrub. "Naruto?" I hear Iruka say without looking. "What do ya want now sensei?" Naruto says bitterly and I wince at his tone. "Well, I was just thinking. Maybe after you've cleaned this all up, I can take you out for some ramen. The good stuff. What do ya think? You can come too Ciel." I finally look up at him "Nah, I'm good, if I go too, you won't be able to pay for all us, considering how much Naruto eats." I see relief wash over Iruka's face. To tell the truth, I want to go but this is some important student and teacher bonding, I don't want to interrupt by being there. I wave goodbye and part ways with Naruto and Iruka and head on my way but stopped dead in my tracks. ...I don't have a place to stay. I start panicking and started looking around for Naruto and Iruka. Shit, they are not here, and I don't think that Grandpa is in his office, what do I do? "Hey." I looked to the source of the voice and what do I see? Duckbutt. I sigh. "What do ya want?" I ask lazily. "Hn." Is all he said and just walked off! Then I just turn around angrily and said, "If you're not going to say anything, then don't grab my attention! Don't waste my time." He looked back at me and just continued walking. My eyebrow twitched in annoyance and starting walking in the opposite direction when I heard a, "Come." I look back and I see the Duckbutt fully facing me. "Come? Come where?" He looks me in the eye. "To talk."My eyebrow twitches again. He does realize that we can talk right here and now? We are at the park at night, who would be out at this hour? "Alright, but we are talking right here and now, no one will disturb us." He stares blankly at me and replies with a "Hn." My eyebrow twitches again. He really wants his balls broken. "I'm sorry, you're speaking in my bad ear, you're gonna have ta speak in full sentences for me to understand ya." He twitches his eyebrow and he glares me down for a couple of seconds and finally says "Sure." I sit down on a bench and the Duckbutt is still standing. "First of all, I need ta know ya name, I don't need to introduce myself because I already did it at school." he glances at me and answers with "Duckbutt." Nah I kid he answers with "Sasuke Uchiha." I give him a fake smile, and I made sure he knew it was fake. "Well it is niiiiiice to meet cha." He glares at me and he throws a question that threw me off. "What is Narnia like?" it was SO hard to not to laugh in his face but, I didn't put much effort into it because so I laughed in his face. Well, it IS the Duckbutt Uchiha, who does? I calm down and look him in the eye. "Why do ya wanna know? Is it out of curiosity or just can't bear not knowing something?" He blushes out of embarrassment. DID I JUST MAKE THE DUCKBUTT UCHIHA BLUSH?! I JUST THOUGHT HE WAS A SELF-CENTERED EMOTIONLESS JERK WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A SMILE IS! I recovered from my shock and say "It just like this place. Nothin special." Wrong. Narnia sounds like a wonderful place that I would love to live in. Plus I want a badass speaking lion. Narnia seems like they got a lot of those. "Also, are you a boy or a girl?" I look at him without any readable emotion but on the inside, I was freaking the fuck out. I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT! HE FOUND OUT! I'M SCREWED! "Pffft, please, it's like me asking you if you were a duck or a man. Obviously, you are duck. And aren't you supposed to be the 'Great Uchiha Clan' figure it out yourself." he glared at the duck comment and continued with his questions. "Why are you hanging out with Naruto? He is a dope." I glare at him. "Then you are calling yourself a dope. Whether you know it or not, but you are the same as him, but yet a large difference. Naruto lives for the future and he is going to become Hokage because his beliefs aren't crap. You, the other hand, still lives in the fucking past thinking about revenge and being a emo Duckbutt. Because of that, you will get nowhere in life and just still be the whining little brat you use to be. Grow the fuck up." I shove my hands in my pockets, get up and walk away, not going to take anymore of his bullshit. But I stop in my tracks and say without looking back "You are going down the wrong path kiddo, might as well turn back now before you get into deeper shit." And I cooly walk away, leaving the Duckbutt in the dust.