Chapter 29

*First person pov*

We arrive at the destination and Kakashi turns to us. "Ok, we will now start the training." Kakashi says as he looks at us. "HELL YEAH!" Naruto shouts. I jump a little from the sudden loudness. "Jesus, you scared the shit out of me, chill." I exclaim. Everyone looked confused. "Who's Jesus?" Duckbutt asks. Shit, it slipped. "Come to think of it, who is he?" I say trying to look confused. "Ciel-kun, was that a person from your unknown past?" Pinky asked. "Now that you say that, it might of been a phrase I said before I lost my memories. This Jesus guy must have been some sort of God of a religion, I mean it makes sense, people say 'God, you scared me.' If you replace the God with Jesus." I say as I hit the palm of my hand with my fist as I was realizing something. "Anyways, I want to talk about every shinobi ability, chakra." Kakashi says. "What's chakra?" Naruto asks and Pinky starts explaining Naruto what Chakra is. I get out my book of spells and start reading it. Hm, I wonder what spell I should learn next... I think as I flip through the pages. Ice molding magic sounds good, but maybe fairy sphere... "Naruto's right. We can already use jutsu." I snap back to reality by the sound of unpleasant sound of Duckbutt's voice. "Nope!! You guys are not using chakra properly." Then Kaka-baka started another explanation of chakra. I zone out and at some point I was singing a song in my head. The crescent moon, so high in this dark and lonely sky~ An ocean of obsidian, tangled in the light~ so make a wish now upon a shooting star~ and watch it fly across the night, into the beyond~ (1) I sang in my head as I hum along. No one really payed any attention to me. "Learn how to control it through very tough training." Kakashi says. I started paying attention. "What are we going to do?" Pinky asks, nervous along with the others. "Hmm? Tree climbing." Kakashi says, looking all dramatic. "Tree climbing?!" Naruto yells (I think? I only read the manga.) "Yeah." Kakashi replys. "What kind of training is that?" Pinky says, acting all snobby. "Well, listen to the end. This isn't normal tree climbing. You'll climb without your hands." Kakashi says. "How?" Pinky asks. "Well, watch." Kakashi says. He did a hand sign and started walking up the trees. How the hell is he walking? There is no way he can be supported by the crutches sideways, that defies the law of gravity. Everyone looked shocked. "Do you understand now?" Kakashi asks. Then he started explaining on how he did it. I didn't really pay any attention. I snap back into reality and there was kunai landed right in front of me. "Oi, Kaka-baka! You nearly scared the shit right out of me. I appreciate the help, but I have anal muscles." I yell. "Well, that's what you get for not paying attention. You do realize that you could be killed if you don't pay attention." Kakashi says plainly. "Yeah, yeah." I say. I grab the kunai from the ground and make my way towards a tree. "This training is nothing to me! I could do this before breakfast! CAUSE I AM THE MOST IMPROVED!" Naruto yells. "Why don't you stop bragging and start climbing." Kakashi says, regretting ever saying that to Naruto. I make a hand seal and start gathering chakra. Got it. I start running as well as the others. I run up the tree and I stick. Huh, ya know what? I'm going to take the risk and walk instead of run. I start walking up the tree and I still stick. This is pretty easy. I could do this all day! "Hey, this is pretty easy!" Pinky yells. Everybody looks at her in awe. "Looks like the best one at controlling chakra is Sakura." Kakashi comments. "Wow you're great Sakura-chan!" Naruto yells. Pinky looks in Duckbutts direction in hopeful eyes. The Duckbutt just hmphs and looks away. She looked sad and disappointed. I continue walking up the tree and made it to the top. "OI! AM I DONE YET?!" I yell down. Why did I walk up to the top? Just so I can feel better about myself and know I did better than Pinky. Everyone looks up at me in shock. "CIEL! HOW DID YOU DO THAT!" Naruto drags out. "IT WAS JUST REALLY EASY!" I yell back. I see the Duckbutt looking frustrated. I couldn't hear what Kakashi was saying since I was so high up but I knew that he was provoking my team. I walk back down and I meet with Kakashi. "Alright, Ciel you may head back since you are too good at tree climbing and Sakura you continue training." Kakashi says to me and Pinky. Pinky looked upset that she had to do more but she obeyed none of the less. I stay planted to where I was staying. "Actually, Kakashi, can you teach me on how you guys jumps so far? Like to tree to tree?" I ask. "Uh, sure Ciel, but I can't really teach you very well in the state I am in. But I think you will ace it since you are good at controlling chakra and walked up the tree no sweat. Just apply chakra to your feet and jump. Try not to break any limbs." Kakashi says, not concerned. I walk up to a tree. I apply chakra to my feet. Okay, now I just need to jump. I jumped and I was so fucking high. "OH SHIT I AM GOING TO BREAK MY LIMBS!" I yell out of instinct. I land on the tree and, to my surprise, my bones didn't break. "Huh. I'm alive. YAS! OH THANK THE GODS!" I yell out of happiness, that I am alive. "Ciel, you need to estimate how much chakra you use. Too much, you will overshot the jump. Too little chakra, you will not make it to your destination." Kakashi says. "Yeah!" I yell. I jump down from the tree and start practicing.

*3rd person pov*

Inari watches us while team 7 trains. He turns around with 'hmph'. Pft! What a waste of time. Inari's dad appears in his mind. He clenches his hands. There is no such as heros, they are just wasting their time with training, it won't make a difference. Gato's going to win either way. Inari thinks as he walks away.

  (1) An english cover of Lapis Lazuli from Arslan Senki by Lee and lie and Miku-tan. It's the video up above and I luv it.