Chapter 126

*First person pov*

I watch everyone attack all of the walls trying to find the weak spot. "Ciel help us!" Naruto shouts. I stand up and stretch. "Fine, I'll help. Stand back." I say. Lightning fills my mouth. "Lightning Dragon's Roar!!" I shout as lighting goes out of my mouth and hits the barrier, surprisingly actually breaking it. They all turned to me. "Uh... oops?" I say. "You could have done this, this whole time?" Choji asks. "Hm, I don't know. Maybe I'm just really strong." I say. We all run out and face the Fatass. "So you got out of my blockade. Fabulous job." Fatass says, amused. "It's our turn now that we got out!!" Kiba yells as he charges at Fatass. "He's mine dammit, he's mine!!" Naruto hisses at Kiba as he charges at him as well. "Stop!!" Neji yells, causing them to stop in their tracks. "It's too dangerous to fight him here. Although it's five against one, he's not an opponent we can defeat quickly with our chakra depleted. If we waste too much time here, Sasuke will cross the territorial border. If that happens, we cannot pursue him any further." Neji tells us. "Then what should we do Neji-nii?" Keiko asks Neji. "We broke the barrier, we can take care of this guy ourselves." Kiba says, cocky. "Um, you do realize I broke the barrier myself, right?" I ask Kiba. "Annoying flies, you all are merely my prey. Though, you wouldn't even be a small snack for me." Fatass says, doing some hand signs. "Everyone watch out! This is going to be some trouble!!" Shikamaru yells. The ground shakes and chunks of rock poke out of the ground. I fall on my bottom from the intensity of the shaking. There was some kind of mini explosion of dust where Fatass was and it clears and he was gone. I sniff the air to figure out where he is. "BEHIND US!!" Me and Kiba shout. Fatass was behind us, holding a freaking boulder. "Impossible!!" Naruto and Keiko shouts. Choji does some hand signs and Fatass throws the boulder. "Nikudan Sensha!" Choji yells as he breaks the boulder into pieces. But the pieces were still big enough to crush us. I try dodging all the rocks but the last rock I couldn't dodge. "CIEL!" I hear everybody shout. I brace myself for impact but I get tackled to ground, out of the way. I open my eyes to see who my saviour was and it was Neji. I blush a bit since we were kinda in a erotic position. "Idiot! Be more careful!" Neji growls. "Sorry...." I mumble, trying to mask my blush. "Daddy!" Keiko shouts as she runs over to me. "Are you okay?" I ask her. "Keiko is okay, she flew to get out of the way but she couldn't get to Daddy to help him." Keiko says, looking down. "It's fine Keiko." I say ruffling her fur. I look back to the fight and Choji was still spinning and heading for Fatass. They collide and Fatass caught Choji, slowing him down until Choji wasn't spinning anymore. Fatass knees Choji in the face and tackles him. It sends Choji flying back sliding on the floor, me and Shikamaru catch him. "You!!" Naruto shouts as he makes a hand sign. "You're really asking for it!!" Kiba yells as he got ready to do a Tsuuga. Neji didn't say anything but get into Hyuuga battle stance. Keiko got ready to assist anyone. "Everyone wait!!" Shikamaru yells. Everybody stops and looks at Shikamaru. "We need to split up from here! We have no time! At this rate, we won't be able to catch up with Sasuke." Shikamaru tells us. "Choji, do you think you can handle Fatass over here? Even though I saw the future and you have to battle him, do you feel comfortable fighting while pursue Duckbutt?" I ask Choji. He stays quiet and stands up. "I'll take care of him!" Choji yells. "Choji..." Shikamaru trails off. Choji reaches for his pouch and takes out a bag. He holds it out to Shikamaru to take. "Shikamaru, give these soldier pills to everyone else." Choji tells him. "Choji.... you've got to be kidding me!" Shikamaru says out of disbelief. "You think so? I've still got the secret weapon for myself." Choji says, side glancing Shikamaru. "But that's-" "Shikamaru take everyone else and go!!" Choji cuts off Shikamaru. "Choji..." Shikamaru trails off again. "What are you saying!? He's not someone you can take on by yourself!" Naruto yells. "Naruto, do you remember? Fatass is Choji's opponent." I tell Naruto. That shuts Naruto up. "What did we come here to do? If we lose track of Sasuke now, we'll only become what Jiroubou called us... just a foolish leader and a bunch of trash." Choji says. We all stay silent and the only noise that is present is Akamaru's whining. "Everyone, eat this. It's a gift from Choji." Shikamaru says, holding out the soldier pills. "Thanks Choji." Naruto says. We all take some and eat. When I bit into it I nearly spit it out. "SOUR!!" I yell as my cheeks pucker. Everybody looks at me confused. "This isn't even that sour." Kiba says, popping all the soldier pills in his mouth. Everybody nods. "I just can't handle sour...." I say, my cheeks still puckered. "Choji, you better catch up to us later." Shikamaru says. "Alright." Choji replies. "Choji-nii, be careful." Keiko says to Choji. "Everyone, let's go!!" Shikamaru shouts and we jump away. I spare one last glance at Choji and he pulls out his trump card, the tri-colored pills. He pulls out the blue colored pill and eats it ( A/N: In the manga it's blue but I heard that in the anime it was green, so I'm going to go with blue.). "Everyone go!!" Choji yells at us. We make it to the forest. "Shikamaru, I overheard those conversations between you and Choji and he seems to be carrying a trump card... but does he really have a chance?" Neji asks. "Yeah, what's 'That'?" Kiba asks. "He brought with him the blue, yellow, and red pills to this mission. They're the top secret pills of the Akimichi clan, and they give you an enormous boost of power when you use them." Shikamaru explains. "That's why he was so sure of himself!" Naruto says. "Not only the pills, but also Ciel's prediction, that's why he was so sure of himself. If it weren't for Ciel's prediction, he wouldn't have fought him." Shikamaru says. "Ermahgawd you're going make me blush." I say jokingly as I hold my cheek. "But in all seriousness, he would have still fought him even if I didn't tell him." I say seriously. We continue jumping through the forest and Akamaru starts whining. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing." Kiba agrees with Akamaru. "What's wrong, Akamaru?" Naruto asks. "You know how Akamaru can estimate the enemy's strength by strength... He's worried that simple pill isn't enough to take care of that monstrous bastard." Kiba tells us. "Well, if we analyze the situation, we have no accurate estimate of the full strength of that big guy... and the possibility of Choji defeating him maybe slim but that's the real battle. Unless, Ciel told us the strength of the big guy." Neji says. I stay quiet before answering. "His strength maybe jounin level. I don't know for sure, because this guy never got serious in the future." I tell them. "This mission wasn't a game from the beginning. Our lives are at stake. There was even a worst case scenario where we had to act on our own. Even now, we have to prepared for 'One man one kill' or else we won't get to Sasuke in time.... Choji is a good guy, but he has no confidence in himself. He thinks that he is the weakest of us all." Shikamaru says. "Of course we all know that. That's why he stayed behind, trying to be as much help as he can." Kiba says. "Yeah...." Shikamaru says. "Idiots, you guys are underestimating him. Choji is not a person I would want to fight. He is the strongest. More than me, Shikamaru, hell even Neji, Choji is the strongest." I say. "Hai! Keiko thinks so too!" Keiko shouts. Shikamaru laughs lightly. "I'm glad someone thinks the same." Shikamaru says.