Chapter 88

*First person pov*

I took a few hours, but I eventually found her training with her team. She was sparring with Shino and Kiba was just watching. I sneak up on Kiba because I'm bored. I put my hand on Kiba's shoulder and he jumps. He punches out of instinct I and I dodge it while laughing. "Chill bro! It's just me!" I laugh as I caught his fist. He looks at me angrily. "Don't do that! That scared me!" He yells. I laugh harder. "Sorry, it was so tempting! It's hard to not give in to the temptation when it's you!" I laugh. He gets even more angry. "What that's supposed to mean!?" He yells. Akamaru barks. I laugh. "I'm telling you it's hilarious when you are mad!!" I laugh. He looked like he was going to yell some more until Kurenai stopped him. "Who's this?" She asks, with her creepy ass red eyes peering into my very soul. What? Her eyes are creepy... second to Yamato. "Sup, my name is Ciel Heartfilia. You their sensei?" I introduce. "Yes I am Heartfilia-san. Do you need something?" She asks. "Before I answer that, what's your name?" I ask her. "Yuhi Kurenai. Answer the question." She says, irritably. "Geez, I just want to borrow Hinata for a second." I say. Hinata blushes and walks up. "D-Do you need something?" She asks. "Yeah, but I need to talk with you in private. It's a secret~!" I say winking at her. She blushes harder and Kiba glares. How cute... "Well, follow me!!" I say as I walk away from the group. She trails behind me, still blushing. She is sooo cute! I lead her far away enough from her team and I turn to her. "Hinata, I want you to help me because you are the only one I can trust with this secret, okay?" She nods. I get all serious. "Like you, Neji, Duckbutt, and if you count him, Kakashi, I have an eye jutsu." I say, waiting for her answer. Her pale lavender eyes widen in response. "H-How is that possible? T-There are only three eye j-jutsu known. B-Byakugan, s-sharingan, r-rinnegan... right?" She asks. "I don't know much of the details, I just gained some memories of I guess my brother telling me about our clan's eye jutsu. He says the eye jutsu lets the clan users look into the future. If they were in battle, they would use the eye jutsu to see into the future and see what their opponent will attack with and dodge with ease. That's all I know, but it's true since in the chunin exams... when I got released from the genjutsu my sight was inverted and I saw into the future. But only a few seconds in the future. The reason why I brought you here to tell you this is because I want you tell me how you activate your eye jutsu and see if I can activate my eye jutsu that way." I explain to her. "B-But, why me? Y-You could have asked Neji o-or Sasuke, your teammate. Y-Your b-better off asking t-them." She says. "Well, me and Neji aren't on the best of term and he won't tell me anything and Duckbutt, well, I can't trust him. I don't know much about him since he doesn't open up to us much and even if I go to him he will won't help me since he is in the chunin exams as well. Trust is different from teamwork in my opinion." I explain to her. She looks unsure. "Please? I'll help you get with Naruto!" I chirp. She perks up at this and blushes. "A-Are you really?" She asks, still blushing. "Of course!" I exclaim. "O-Okay... forgive me Shino-kun." She says. "The first step is to focus all of your chakra in your eyes." She explains. I sit down on the ground, focusing all the chakra in my eyes. "Keep your mind empty, it'll help." She explains and I do as she says. I feel my eyes get warm, a nice warm, not a painful warm. Then I felt something weird in my eyes... like something was in my eye. Then I realize that the thing was MOVING. "AHH! WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yell as fell on my back, opening my eyes. "Ah! S-Sorry... I should have told you before hand t-that you will f-feel something wierd move in y-your eyes. I don't know how it works, but your eyes will go under a transformation? Is that the right word? W-Well, it feel foreign to you." Hinata explains. I sit back up, the feeling in my eye gone. "It's okay Hinata, it caught me by surprise. Don't take it to heart." I say and do the jutsu again. I tried not to cringe when I felt my eyes move again. "T-Then you release all of the chakra in your eyes all at once." She explains. I do as she says, I feel so much power. "Nocte Carnia!" I yell and my vision was inverted. I hear Hinata gasp at the sight of my eyes. "Did it work?" I ask her. "Y-Your eyes... i-it's so p-pretty... it w-worked..." She says flabbergasted. "So, how do I turn it off?" I ask her. "I-It'll turn o-off to your will." She explains. I did so and it worked, my vision returned to normal. "Well, that was cool. You can go back to your team to train and I'll go my way and train. I'll probably come later today ask for tips and stuff." I say to her. She nods and she leaves but I stop her real quick. "Wait! Before you go, can you tell me what my eyes look like?" I ask her, curious. "I-It was beautiful... your eyes looked like a starry universe..." She says to me. "Ehh... sounds cool..." there was a silence and I clear my throat. "Well, you should be heading off. I'll help you with anything with Naruto or anything in general." I say to her. "T-Thank you Ciel-kun..." She says as she walks off. I smile. "You know, you don't stutter as much around me. I'm glad, you're more comfortable around me." I say. She stops in her tracks for a second. "B-Bye Ciel-kun..." She says as she continues walking. I smile as I walk away.