Chapter 6

*First person pov*

I wake up at the most annoying sound in the world. It was my damn alarm clock that I found in the bag. "UGHHH." I try to turn off the damn thing I keep missing. "UGHHHHHHHH make it stop!" I finally turn it off but I fall out of bed. "Aw, shit that fucking hurt." I run my hand through my pink hair and walk to the sink to wash my face. I splash some water on my face "Ahhh~ that felt good~!" After I get washed up I get breakfast started. Hmm....what should I have.... pancakes sound good. I make pancakes and started eating them. Too bad they didn't have syrup. I finish my food and head back to the wash room and started brushing my teeth. After I finished brushing my teeth, I went to go get changed. Then I went to grab the bandages from my rucksack and started wrapping my chest. I finish changing and headed to the academy. I had my headphones on and blasting music. People walking by give me weird looks, questioning what was on my head. Didn't one of the Naruto shippuden episodes that there was a guy wearing headphones? It goes to show that technology disappears in the anime. I shove my hands in my pockets and I arrive at the academy. I put away my headphones and headed to my classroom. Then I hear a cringe-worthy squeal. I turn around to see fucking fangirls. What the hell? I don't see the Duckbutt anywhere, what the hell are they squealing about? "KYA~ CIEL-KUN LOOKED AT ME~!" "CIEL TAKE MY PANTIES!" "CIEL BE MY BOYFRIEND!" "CIEL BIG FAN!" and so forth. My face drops as they run towards me to get to taste my 'Succulent lips'. I run in the other direction like my life was depending on it. Same with the fangirls except a lot faster. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck o- I see a person in the distance and it turned out to be Shino. "OI!" I shout to Shino to get his attention. He turns in my direction. "PLEASE HELP ME THEY ARE GOING TO RAPE ME!" I take cover behind Shino and I didn't realize how fucking close they are. "CIEL-KUN~" fear etched across my face and goes pale. "Please don't let them touch me." I say quietly. Shino only glanced at me and then pulled out a few bugs. The fangirls stop dead in their tracks and then run like madmen in the other direction like they saw a demon. "NOOOOOOO!" they screamed as they tripped on their own feet just to get away. One fangirl even sacrificed their friend to get away. I look up at Shino. "Thank you so much! You saved my life." he nods. "I didn't save your life. Why? Because I was fearing for my life as well." He says. A fly lands on my nose. I have the insane urge to- ya know what? Fuck it. "IT'S SO CUTE!" I yell out. Shino seemed startled by my sudden outburst. "AH! Sorry if I startled ya, I just really like bugs." He nods slowly and holds his finger out and the fly lands on it. "Aw, I wanted to play with it more. Oh well, what's your name? I pretty sure you know mine since I announced it to the whole class." "Aburame Shino." I nod. "Shall we head to class? I don't want to be late and I know you don't either." He starts walking and I walk with him. "Let's go. Why? It's like you said, I don't want to be late either. That's why I came here early." we walked to class and nobody was there except a certain Duckbutt. I don't want to talk to the Duckbutt Uchiha, and Shino is the only one here. "So, are you in a clan? I can tell, because bugs don't usually obediently obey humans, let alone know what they are saying. They kinda just do their own thing to flying around aimlessly and just wander around on the ground." I say as I take a seat besides Shino. "Yes. I am a part of a clan. We specialize in insects and breed them. Why? Because they can be just as powerful and also, they live in our body and can leave and enter whenever they want and feast on our chakra but in return they have to obey us." I nod and lean closer because I was, to my surprise, that his clan is quite intriguing. "That's so cool. Can you tell me more?" he nods. "Of course. Wh-" "Hey." Shino was interrupted by the Duckbutt. I roll my eyes. "Wadda ya want Duckbutt?" he glares at me "Duckbutt?" I give him a look of shock. "What you don't know? I'm surprised that you don't know since I'm sure that you look in the mirror every morning, your hair looks like a Duck's ass. Now would you waddle away like a good emo Duckie you are? I am having a deep conversation with Shino over here." I motioned towards to his seat and motioned towards Shino when I mentioned his named. Duckbutt glares at me. "No. I need to talk to you." He grabs my arm and pulls me away from Shino but to be pulled back to Shino. He was grabbing my arm and the Duckbutt was glaring at his hand that was holding my arm captive and directed it towards him. "Let.Go." the Duckbutt growled out while pulling on my arm harder. Then Shino calmly says "No." pulling equally as hard on my arm. The Duckbutts glare deepens. At this time, people are pouring into the classroom and watching this scene unfold. "Guys, you are going to pull my arms off if this continues, there is enough of me to go around." I say trying to save my poor arms. They both look at me and reply "You have no say in this. Shut up." they say at the same time. Anime tears fall down from my face. If this continues my arms will be ripped out of my sockets. "I said let GO." The Duckbutt says, fuming. Shino scrunches his eyebrows. "And I said NO. Why? He is the first person who cares what I have to say." they both pull harder to the point it hurts. I look over at Naruto, who just arrived, pleadingly. He just scanned on what is going on and I see a anime vein appear on Naruto's head. "HEY! LET GO OF CIEL!" he runs over and tries to pry Shino's death grip on my arm. "Get out of here, dope. This is none of your business." the Duckbutt glares at him. Naruto glares back at the Duckbutt. "ANY OF CIEL'S BUSINESS IS MY BUSINESS TEME!" Shino elbows Naruto in the face, Naruto returns the favor by punching Shino in the face and releases me and the Duckbutt joins the fight. There was a full on brawl going on in the middle of the classroom and everybody is chanting 'fight'. I facepalm. Boys, they fight over the stupidest shit. Iruka walks in the room and breaks up the fight.