Chapter 101

*First person pov*

Weasel walks towards Duckbutt. "Come on!!" Duckbutt yells. Weasel punches Duckbutt in the stomach. I feel Keiko squirm in my grip. "Daddy! Stop him from hurting Duckbutt!! Duckbutt is going to die!!" Keiko yells as she tries to run towards Weasel to stop him. "Okay! Okay! I will right now if you promise me that you go back to our room and not come back out." I tell Keiko as I set her down on the ground. She goes back to our room and closes the door. I turned my back to everyone so they didn't see my eye jutsu. Wait, why am I even hiding this anyway!? "Nocte Carnia!!" I yell. I get a flash that I shouldn't throw a kunai at Weasel because he will catch it and use it against Duckbutt him, dooming him. Okay! Taijutsu it is! Weasel continues sending blows and I charge at him. "....Ciel...DON'T" Duckbutt yells. "Bullshit!! You can't even stand your own!!" I yell. He finally notices my eyes and goes into shock mode. I get a flash that Weasel kicks me away. I dodge the kick Weasels was sending me and I get a flash that he will punch me in the stomach. I dodge to the left. I get another flash that I'll get kicked back by the Weasel. I get back into reality but I couldn't dodge. Get kicked back and I hear everyone scream my name. I see Keiko in the corner of my eyes about to dart out of our room. "Keiko stay!!" I yell at her, struggling to stand up. Weasel grabs Duckbutt by the neck and shoves him to the wall. Duckbutt coughs up blood. "No mercy at all..." Sharky comments. He lets Duckbutt drops him but picks him back up by the neck again. What was the point of that!? I see Weasel close his eyes then reopens them. Duckbutt screams, must be caught in genjutsu. "Itachi! I advise you against using your eye so many times in a single time." Sharky scolds. "Asshole!!!" Naruto yells charging at Weasel. Sharky notices and charges after him with his samehada. Ero-sennin does a few hand signs and the whole hall turns into intestines. "EWWWW WHAT IS THAT!!?" I hear Keiko yell from the other room. She comes running out, flying to perch on my head. She wipes her feet and hands on my hair frantically. "Hey! Don't do that!" I scold at her. "But Keiko thinks it's disgusting." Keiko says. Duckbutt sinks into the wall, away from Weasel's grip. I turn off my eyes to look around. "Too bad, Itachi... Kisame. You are already in my stomach!!" Ero-sennin yells. I see Weasel whisper to an half conscious Duckbutt. "Black magic to summon the esophagus of a giant toad from Miyoko Mountain Inn. You wanted criminals, I hope you enjoy being food to Iwagama!!" Ero-sennin announces. "Wha... what the heck is going on!?" Naruto yells, moving a bit. "Naruto, stay still! Don't worry, it's just my jutsu!!" Ero-sennin yells. "Kisame, come!!" Weasel yells. Kisame pulls his sword out of the stomach and they start booking it. "No one sneaks away without my awareness from here!" Ero-sennin yells. The flesh was closing in on Weasel and Sharky. Weasel closes his eyes and uses amaterasu, getting away with Sharky. I growl. "Daddy, what are those black flames?" Keiko asks. "I don't know, but I want to eat it!" I yell, drooling. "You idiot don't!!" Ero-sennin says. I wave him off. "Don't worry, I can eat my own elements." I say brushing it off, walking toward the black flames. "Sure you can, but you can't eat those! Those flames are different. Don't touch it you two!!" Ero-sennin yells, not believing a word when I say I can eat flames. I scoff and I still went towards it. I got a bit of the amaterasu flame on my finger and I taste it. What... it tastes like takoyaki!! It's good!! I just noticed that Ero-sennin was freaking out because I ate the flames and Naruto was freaking out because he thought I was going to die. Keiko looked jealous that I can eat flames and she couldn't. "Guys, I'm fine. These flames are edible, well, to me that is. I can eat my own elements and don't try it yourself idiots. These flames... they taste like takoyaki. Can I eat the rest of the flames?" I ask Ero-sennin, hopeful. He sighs. "Fine, but if you get sick or something don't blame me." He says. I cheer silently and I eat the rest of the fire up. "Thanks for the meal." I say out loud. "You are crazy, you know that?" Ero-sennin says. He stomps his foot on the ground and the stomach disappears. Naruto runs over to Duckbutt, checking up on him. All of a sudden, a kunai slices through the air and plants it on the wall. "Dynamic entry!!" Guy yells as he kicks Ero-sennin back. Guy realizes who he kicks and apologizes and explains about not using his mirror and using his protector. I sigh. "Well, that's alright then. Anyway, Sasuke needs to get to the hospital. He seems to have a fractured rib and for some reason his eye jutsu caused a mind attack to him to make him lose consciousness." Ero-sennin says. "Ero-sennin! Sasuke... is he going to be okay?" Naruto asks, worried. "He'll be fine, he's alive. Sure, his pride might be hurt a bit for not being able to injure the Weasel but I did but I'll grow back. But he took a tolerable metal damage." I say, waving it off. "Damn it... what the hell!? What did that guy do to Sasuke!?" Naruto yells. "Weasel put Duckbutt in genjutsu. I would guess he put him in a genjutsu that made him relive his worst moment." I explain to Naruto. "Ero-sennin! What do you say, a change in plans! Some time ago, it wouldn't mean anything but THIS, this is not the time!! Time to track down those 'Black Mantle men'" Naruto yells. I laugh at the name Naruto gave Weasel and Sharky. "Alright, at the level that you are at Naruto there is no way you can defeat them yourself. I could barely stand my ground against Weasel, I only gave him a gash on his arm. We need more training then we can get back at them for hurting Duckbutt badly." I tell Naruto. "Ciel is right, he is on a whole another level. You are weak." Ero-sennin says, siding with me. "Excuse me Guy... this child's feelings are understandable but we still need to rescue Sasuke." Ero-sennin says. "Kakashi... has also approximately the same jutsu. He stays in bed until his senses return to normal." Guy tells us. "Kakashi-sensei!?" Naruto yells in disbelief. "Daddy, is Kakashi-sensei going to be okay?" Keiko asks me. "Yeah, he'll be fine. He's alive, so he will be all good." I tell her. Guy looks at Sasuke. "When students are injured, well, I think It's harmed his mind. Medical care specialists should be around in case this should continue to happen, don't you think?" Guy says. "So... to go searching for THAT person." Ero-sennin says. "That person... could it be..." Guy says in disbelief I guess? He didn't sound like he was in disbelief... "She is one of the three nins like me. This will work as payment for the illness... I bear the word "Kake" on my back, I'm princess Tsunade!!" Ero-sennin says. "Was that supposed to be some kind of riddle?" I ask him. Everybody ignores me.