Chapter 33

*First person pov*

I quickly regret it. Zabuza was buttass naked only in a towl and a crutch. Me and him just had a stare down until I quickly cover my eyes. "AHHHHHH!!! MY POOR VIRGIN EYES!!! MY EYES!!!" As I yell this I feel something cold on my neck. Where did he pull out his huge as sword from? "What are you doing here." Zabuza growls. "Zabuza-sama, he just wants to talk to you." Haku-kun says, saving the day. "YEAH JUST PUT SOME CLOTHES ON MAN!" I yell as I run out, with Haku-kun following. My face was very hot and I felt a nosebleed. Haku-kun gets out a tissue and sticks it in my nose. Where he got the tissue? That I don't know. "You should knock before entering someone's room, Ciel-chan." He says, lightly. "Since when did you call my Ciel-chan?" I ask. He shrugs. "I think it would be proper and since you call me Haku-kun, I'll call Ciel-chan. Does it bother you?" He asks. I shake my head. "No, I'm just not used to it. I'm used to people calling me Ciel-kun or Ciel, since I am a crossdresser." I reply. Zabuza opens his door and motions us to come in. "Demon cow, even though we are enemies and everything, but dayum, you're hot for a cow." I say. He turns to Haku-kun. "Is he gay or something?" He asks. "No, he's a crossdresser Zabuza-sama. His true gender is a girl." I turn around angrily. "Haku-kun! Don't go telling people my gender!" I yell. He giggles. "So what do you want from me?" he growls. He really hates me... "Chill, I just want to talk, like that man-woman said." I say. Haku-kun playfully glares at me. "Then talk." Zabuza says. He walks over to the bed and lays his crutch down and sits down on the bed. "Please, stop working for Gato." I say, getting straight to the point. "You have no right to order me around." Zabuza growls. "You're right. I have no authority to order you around. But I care about your lives. You will die on the bridge, where you will attack us. You will die from a bunch of spears and swords trying to get to Gato and killing him, because he betrayed you. And Haku-kun will die trying to save you. I don't want that. Just please, leave while you have the chance, I don't want to fight you." I say, almost pleadingly. Zabuza scoffs. "Your actions back when we first met say otherwise. And I don't care if Haku dies, he is merely a tool." He says coldly. Haku tried to conceal his emotions but he looked like he got stabbed in the heart. I glare at him. "No matter how many fucking times you deny it, you care about him. If Haku dies in battle, you will break down while fighting Kakashi and not knowing why. Haku cares about you, in fact, you are the reason why he is even fighting in this cruel, yet beautiful world. He loves you with all of his heart. And like a sane human being, you should return those strong feelings, you stubborn Cow!" I yell, pissed. "Haku is just a tool that can easily be replaced. In fact, I am considering you as one of my tools. When we battled, even it was a short time frame, we battled evenly. You will become a wonderful tool." Zabuza says. "YA KNOW WHAT!? FUCK THIS! I HAVE GIVEN UP ALL HOPE FOR YOU!! I JUST WANTED TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!" I yell as I walk out the door and slam it. I felt like I was on the verge of tears. Zabuza and Haku were my favorite duo in the manga and the anime. I hate it every time I saw them die. I wanted to jump in and save them. And now was my chance and I couldn't. Because I am that damn weak. "Dammit!" I yell as I punch the wall. Haku-kun walks out and stands next to me. "Why do you care for us so much? We are your enemies and we are going to kill the bridge builder and possibly you. Why?" Haku-kun asks. "Because there are reasons that I can't tell you. But is it wrong to save a life, whether enemy or comrade, good or evil? I'm just too nice for my own good. Let's just go. I want to go back to camp. Thank you Haku-kun." I say as I wait for the blindfold. He nods and puts a blindfold on me. He leads me for 15 minutes and takes off my blindfold. "Here, Ciel-chan. This is as far as I go. Once I leave, we are back to being enemies. Do you want to tell me anything else?" Haku-kun asks. I nod. "Hey, why don't you kill Gato? He is going to try and kill you at the bridge." I ask. "He is our safest cover currently. Unless there is a better cover we don't know about, we would kill him without a second thought." He answers. I nod and I start walking until he grabs my wrist. "Wait, I have a few questions to ask you." He says. I nod and he lets go my wrist. "How do you know our fate? Can you see the future?" he asks. "I can't tell you that. But what I can tell you, that I am not from this world. Buh-bye." I say and walk off. Haku-kun just stood there and didn't make a move. He just stared at me as I walk off.