Chapter 16

*First person pov*

I make it to the roof and sat down on the steps. Why the hell are there steps on the roof? "Let's see, why don't you introduce yourselves." Pinky looked confused. "Introduce ourselves? What should we say?" Kakashi looks at her lazily. "What you like, hate, your dreams, and hobbies. Something like that." he said tiredly. "Someone didn't drink coffee this morning. Did you spend the whole night reading por-" I get cut off by Kakashi appearing behind me and slapping his hand on my mouth. "You are not allowed to say that." he whispered in my ear. Everybody looked shock except me and Kakashi, wondering about his strength. "W-well, why don't you introduce yourself, Sensei." Pinky says. "Me?" Kakashi points to himself. "I'm Hatake Kakashi. I have no intention of telling you my likes and my dislikes. As for my dream.... I have a few hobbies." He says to us. I turn to my team. "To translate, He likes reading lemon, his hobby is to mast-" I get cut off again. "Change my mind, my dislike is this one here." he motions to me with his head. I shove him off of me and he goes back to where he was leaning on. "Well, that was useless, all we found out was his name." Pinky says. I pat her head and she blushes. Oh, so we have this kind of relationship. Why couldn't you act like this around Naruto, he would have been so happy. (Even though I would be happier with sasunaru or naruhina) "Now your turn, you first." he motions to Naruto. Tune out when Naruto started his ramen rant. "Okay, next." looking at Pinky, Kakashi says this. "I'm Haruno Sakura! What I like is... well, the person I like is...." she trails off and looks at the Duckbutt and squeals. "*Cough* *Cough* Duckbutt *Cough*" I cough out. Kakashi looks amused and Pinky blushes. "And my hobby is..." She looks at the Duckbutt. "*Cough* *Cough* stalking the Duckbutt *Cough* *Cough*" "Well, my dream is to...*squeal!*" "*Cough* *Cough* Rape the Duckbutt *Cough*" Pinky looks at me with annoyed look. "Ciel-kun, Can you stop?" she tries to say sweetly. I try to look confused but failed. "Hm what? I am just having a coughing fit... *Cough* bitch *Cough*" It seems like she didn't catch the last part. "And? What do you hate?" Kakashi asks. Pinky answers in a heartbeat. "NARUTO!" She yells. Naruto looked like he wanted to die. "Next." Kakashi says. "My name is.... Uchiha Sasuke." way to make your name sound dramatic. "There are many things I hate, and there aren't a lot of things I like." I look at the Duckbutt. "Aren't you a bundle of joy!" Sarcasm laced into every word. He glares at me and continues. "I have an ambition that I have no intention to leave it as a dream. The revival of my clan, and... to destroy a certain man." I look at him with no emotion on my face. "You are really a emo Duckbutt, aren't you?" He glares at me that is equal to kill me, revive me, make clones of me, kill all of the except for me, torture me, and kill me. "Shut up." I stand up "Make me." he stands up also. "HEY! No fighting." Kakashi butts in, glaring at us. "Hmph." I sit back down and Duckbutt copys my actions. "Last one." I sigh. "My name is Ciel Heartfilia. My likes and dislikes are still unknown to me, since I have amnesia, but what I like so far is Naruto, Dogs, Ramen, Energy on dough,Grandpa, training, and music. My dislikes so far is Duckbutt, Guy, Discrimination, Fangirls, Selfish people, tomatoes, and arrogant people. My hobbies is hanging out with my friends so far, especially my best friend Naruto, training, and crafting random shit. My dream is to find out who I am and become the best jounin in Konoha and bodyguard for Naruto when he becomes Hokage." I finish. "Alright, you four all have unique personalities. I like that. We are going to begin a mission starting tomorrow." Naruto looked excited. "What kind of mission, sir!" he says doing a salute. "First, we are going to do something we five can do." Naruto looked revved up. "What, what is it?" Kakashi looks at Naruto. "Survival training." Pinky looked confused. "Survival training? Why are we going to train when it's a mission? We had plenty of training at the academy." he looks at all of us. "This is no ordinary training." Naruto looked at Kakashi with a questioning face. "Then, what kind of training is it?" Kakashi chuckles creepily and ominously. I point at Kakashi. "Hey! Stop the chuckling. It's creepy and you sound like a demon crawled up your ass and possessed ya." Kakashi sweat drops. God, it's so weird to see it in person. "Hey, what's so funny?" He keeps laughing. "HEY! WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST TELL YOU!" Kakashi jumps, not expecting me to yell. He clears his throat. "Well if I told you, you will not like it." Naruto looks confused. "Huh?" Kakashi put on his serious face. "Out of the 28 graduates, 10 are going to become genins. The other 19 will be sent back to the academy. In other words, this training is going to be a very hard test with a dropout rate of 68%." Everyone looked shocked, except for me and the Duckbutt, but I am pretty sure the Duckbutt is freaking out mentally and me, I already knew that we are going to pass. "See? I told you, you wouldn't like it." Naruto's face was littered with anger. "No way! I went through so much trouble... then what was the final exam for?!" Naruto yelled. "That? Just to pick out the genin candidates. Anyways, I'm going to determine whether you pass or fail tomorrow at the training grounds. Bring your ninja equipment at 5:00 a.m.! Now then, meeting over. Oh yeah, don't eat breakfast, or you are going to puke." Kakashi says as he takes his leave. "Well I'm leaving, don't have any business here. See ya." I walk away from my teams to the training grounds.