Chapter 39

*First person pov*

It was 2 weeks ago since the Haku and Zabuza incident. Everyone was completely healed. I was currently praying. I hear Naruto reaching for the dumplings that was set for Zabuza and Haku. I slap his hand away. "You really want me to stab you, Huh?" I threaten. Naruto gulps and backs off. "Kakashi-sensei?" Pinky asks. Kakashi hums in response. "Were these two correct about ninjas? Pinky asks. "A shinobi isn't supposed to pursue his own goals... Becoming the country's tool is the most important thing... that's the same for leaf." Kakashi answers. "Is that what it really means to become a true ninja...? I don't like it!!" Naruto says. "Do you believe it?" Duckbutt asks Kakashi. "Well... each and every ninja has to live while dealing with that issue. Just like Zabuza. And that boy." Kakashi said. "Ok, I just decided!! I'm going to be my own ninja way!!" Naruto shouts. Kakashi looked surprised but smiled... I think? "I you are going to be your own ninja way, then I will follow your ninja way!!" I exclaim as I held out my fist. Naruto looked at it and returned the gesture. I smile and he gives me closed eye smile. "We should be leaving. Let's go." Kakashi says. "Ok, but give me a little while. You guys can go on ahead." I say to them. They nod and go ahead. I pry a little bit more and I got up. "See ya, cow, Haku-kun." I say. Then I hallucinate and see Haku-kun. "If we were under different circumstances, I would have actually fallen for you." Haku-kun said and walked up to me and kissed my forehead and disappeared. "Was that my imagination...?" I ask myself. I feel a tingle where he kissed me and I hold my forehead. "No, that was real." I say, smiling, lightly blushing and walked away.

Time skip~

We are currently at the bridge. "Thanks to you, we've completed the bridge. But... this is super sad. I'm going to miss you brats." Tazuna says. "I'm going to miss ya too, old geezer." I say. He laughs. "Don't push your luck." He says. "Like you can do anything..." I mumble. "Thank you for everything." Kakashi says. "Don't worry! We'll visit." Naruto says. Inari looked like he was going to cry. "You better." He says. Naruto stares at Inari. "It's okay! You can cry at times like theses!" Naruto yells, even though he was on the verge of tears as well. "I'm not going to cry! But Naruto you can cry too!!" Inari yells. Naruto was quiet then turned away quickly. "Fine..." Naruto says. They both cry at the same time. We start walking back and because of my dragon slayer senses, I heard Tazuna's conversation with Inari (A/N: I think..?) "Oh yeah, we need to name this bridge." Inari says. "I have the perfect name." Tazuna says. "Oh!? What is it?" Inari asks. "How about the 'Great Naruto bridge'?" Tazuna asks. "Perfect! But what about the ocean?" Inari asks. Huh? This wasn't in the anime or the manga.... " Oh! How about the 'Heavenly ocean'?" Tazuna asks. "Why Heavenly?" Inari asks. "I did a little bit of research and I learned that Ciel's name means Heavenly. So why not?" Tazuna asks. "Sure!" Inari confirms. I felt like I was going to cry. That old geezer... He's the best second to Grandpa! "Hey." The Duckbutt pulls me out my thoughts. I hummed happily in response. "I know." He said. I looked confused. "Know what? Spit it out Duckbutt." I say. He leans towards my ear. "That you are a girl." He says. My mouth drops, along with my mood. He knows! How did he find out! I'm doomed! "H-How?" I ask. "Back at the tree, when I was climbing up I accidently touched your *cough* chest. But it's not like there was much there." he says with a smirk. I feel a anime vein on my head. "I'M GOING TO KILL THIS FUCKING DUCK!!!" I yell as I try to catch him. He ran away and I try to chase after him but Kakashi pulls me back. "You can't kill your teammate." Kakashi says plainly. I whisper to him. "He touched my breast." was all I said and Kakashi was already after the Duckbutt. Kakashi threw the Duckbutt of the bridge and at the same time, Pinky punched Naruto off the bridge. They both fall and Pinky was screaming Duckbutt's name as he fell. While I was rolling on the bridge in laughter. Then Kakashi grabs me. "How did he do it?! Tell me!!" Kakashi while shaking me. "When he used me as a rope back at the tree. Also he figured out that I was a girl." I say. He hugs me saying how I was a poor girl, Pinky wasn't paying attention, so she didn't figure it out that I am a girl. We got to the end of the bridge, Naruto and Duckbutt was soaking wet. "What the hell, Kakashi-sensei!" Duckbutt exclaims as Pinky fangirls on how hot he was wet. I give Naruto a towel and tend to Naruto's sore cheek. "You shouldn't underestimate Pinky, she is really strong ya know." I say. "Yeah, she sure is Ciel." He says, dreamily. "Well, enough fooling around, let's head back." Kakashi says. We started heading back.