Chapter 54

*First person pov*

My body starts glowing brighter. The Urano Metria Stars appear. The incantations spews out my lips. "Sound out the heavens, open the heavens... Stars across the universe." I say. Pedophlie looked shocked at the stars. My teammates looked amazed. "Show yourselves to me with all of your brilliance!" I continue. "How interesting.... I never seen this kind of jutsu before. Give me all you got!!" Pedophlie yells as he summons another snake to attack me. Of course, that did not work. "Tetrabiblos, I am the ruler of the stars. My aspect is perfection." I continue. "GO CIEL!!!" I hear my Naruto and Pinky yell. "Open the savage gate. 88 stars of the heavens...." I feel power surging through my body, waiting to be released. I open my eyes, which was a wonderful gold color. "SHINE ON! URANO METRIA!" I yell. All the stars hit the Pedophile all at once, launched him in the air like I did to Neji. I fall to my knee and the Pedophlie hits the ground. I feel like I'm drained from chakra. But I felt like crying when I saw the Pedophlie stand up. No way... I have failed... My chakra is depleted and I have nothing left... wait a minute!! I forgot I can eat the air and turn it into chakra!! "What an interesting jutsu you have there... I'm thinking about giving you my goodbye present. But I have to see more than that to get it." The Pedophlie says, smirking. I see the Duckbutt take out the scroll. "I will give you the scroll. Please... Just take this and leave us." The Duckbutt says stupidly. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SASUKE!! WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THE SCROLL TO THE ENEMY!!" Naruto yells. I start eating the air. I feel myself regaining my strength. "I see... Very smart. The only way to escape a predator nips giving it different meal." The Pedophile says. Duckbutt tosses the scroll to the Pedophlie. Naruto dives in and grabs the scroll. "What the hell are you doing?! Do you understand the situation?!" Duckbutt yells. Naruto punches the shit out of Duckbutt. "I forgot the code word so I can't test it but... Yeah you're Sasuke's fake aren't you?" Naruto says. "What what are you talking about? I am real!!" Duckbutt yells. "Liar... there is no way a stupid coward like you is the Sasuke I know!! I don't know this strong guy but... What guarantees that he will let us go when we give him the scroll? You're the one too freaked out to understand the situation!!" Naruto yells. The Pedophlie chuckles. "Naruto-kun... You are correct!! Since I can, just kill you and take the scroll." Pedophlie says, biting his thumb and drags it across his arm. Naruto charges at the Pedophlie. "SHUT UP!!" Naruto yells. "No!! Run away, Naruto!!" Duckbutt yells. God, I didn't have respect for you before, now it has dropped to the negatives you coward. The Pedophlie summons a huge ass snake, and Naruto gets knocked back by a gust of wind that comes along with it. He hits a tree and we all scream his name. Naruto falls down. "Go ahead. Eat him." The Pedophlie says. I do a few hand signs. "Like the hell I will let it happen! Lightning Dragon's Roar!" I yell as lightning hits the snake. Naruto also elbows it. I see he is in his kyuubi mode. Naruto battles the snake and then the snake went around Naruto and aimed for Duckbutt. "What are you going to do now?! Sasuke-kun?!" The Pedophlie yells. Naruto somehow got In Front of the snake and blocked it from getting to Duckbutt. "Hey, you're not hurt are you? Scaredy cat." Naruto says, giving him a twisted smile. Pedophlie grabs Naruto by his tongue. "Damn it!! Let me go!!" Naruto yells. The Pedophlie does the seal on Naruto passes out from the pain. The Pedophlie tosses Naruto away like garbage and Pinky had to throw a kunai at his clothes to keep him from falling. I grit my teeth and face the Pedophlie. "You bastard!! I'll make you pay!!" I do a few hand signs. "Lightning Fire Dragon's Crushing fang!!" I yell as I hit him. I hear Pinky snapping the Duckbutt out of it. "You are really interesting.... Ciel-kun, was it? I think I might come back for you to become my new vessel." Pedophlie says. I glare at him. "The hell you are!!" I yell. I see the Duckbutt activate his Sharingan to the second stage. No!! He grabs a bunch of kunais and a demon shuriken and starts attacking the Pedophlie. They keep going at it until the Duckbutt finally uses the fireball jutsu. The Pedophlie was up in flames. Once the flames calmed down, his face was melted. "To be able to use Sharingan so well at this age.... I knew it. I want you." He says as he stretches his neck, getting ready to mark Duckbutt. "NO!" I yell as I run toward him with a kunai. He touches my pressure point and I black out. I'm sorry, Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, everyone. I failed you.