Chapter 44

*First person pov*

I wake up to the sound of... You guessed it, birds. I groan and I peek my eyes open and saw my egg. "Mornin.." I mumbled to it. I get up and cover the egg with a blanket so it doesn't get cold. I walked to the bathroom to get washed up. I get dressed and head to the kitchen to make some food. Bacon.... Bacon. I eat my bacon and was about to head out, but I almost forgot about the egg. I almost forgot the egg! I'm a horrible mother! I grab the egg and carried it to the bridge. I see everyone gathered at the bridge. "YOU'RE LATE!!" Naruto and Pinky yells. I take a seat on the bridge and hugged the egg from behind. "Shut up.... I want to rest." I say. Pinky points a finger at me. "You had all the rest! Unlike you, we woke up early and got here on time! I didn't even have time to blow dry my hair!!" Pinky yells at me. "Yeah!! Yeah!! I didn't have time to wash my face or brush my teeth!!" Naruto yells as well. A silence settled among us. "That's... Nasty." Pinky says, scooting away from Naruto. "Well, if you weren't so observant, you would realize that when he means 5:00 a.m., he really means 9:00 a.m." I defend myself. "Hey Ciel, why do you have a egg with you?" Naruto asks, changing the subject. "I found it when I was training. It was still warm, so I took it in. Imma be a father!" I yell, giving them a peace sign. "Morning people! I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi says cheerfully. "LIAR! APOLOGIZE!" Naruto and Pinky yell. "Well anyways, this is sudden but I nominate you guys for the chunin exams. Here are your applications." Kakashi says, handing each of us a form. Naruto pounces on Kakahi in a bear hug. "I LOVE YOU!!" Naruto yells. Kakashi was trying to pry Naruto off before he gets drenched in snot, which he succeeded. "It's just a nomination though. It is up to you to decide to whether or not to join. If you wish to join, sign those papers and head to room 301. You have to be there by 4 p.m. That is all I got to say so see ya." Kakashi says in a hurry and poofs off. He probably went off to wank his wiener. I stare at the application. Wait a minute.... If I don't go to the chunin exams, maybe Duckbutt won't go to the pedophile to get stronger, but I feel like no matter what I do, pedophlie will find Duckbutt and molest him and give him a hickey of death. I pick up my egg start walking with Naruto. "Chunin exams! Chunin exams! Chunin exams!" Naruto chants, happily. Trust me Naruto, you won't be so excited about the exams. I should really prepare. I see Naruto happily giggling to himself. Well, I might treasure this moment, this might me the last time in a long time we are a team 7 before the Duckbutt runs off. "Hey, Naruto, let's get some ramen! Wanna come, Duckbutt, Pinky?" I ask them. Duckbutt refuses, so does Pinky following Duckbutt's actions. "Fine, suit yourself. I thought we can have some team bonding time, but I guess not. See ya." I say as I take my leave with Naruto. We arrive at Ichiraku ramen, and we walk in and order some food. "Hey, Ciel?" Naruto asks. I hum in response. "Are you going to enter the exam? I want to fight you!" Naruto says. "Hell yeah! There is no way I am going to miss out on this!" I yell giving him a fake smile, because I really want to not go to the chunin exams.. "Hey, Naruto, you want to bet?" I asks him. "Bet on what?" he asks. "The gender of the kid that comes out of this egg. I bet female, so I guess you're stuck with male, you alright with that?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah! Males are the superior gender, so I don't know why you're betting on female HAHA!" Naruto laughs. I fell a anime vein. But i'm female dork. The food comes and I start eating. "Hey, Ciel, let's have a eating contest!" Naruto says. I shake my head. "Nooo, to be honest, if I accept this challenge, I would be put in a food coma. You probably won't because you literally eat this everyday of your life." I laugh out, while slurping noodles. He gives me a grin before continuing eating his 3rd bowl. We finish eating and left Ichiraku ramen. As we were walking we were talking, well more like Naruto ranting about ramen, I see a store that catches my eye. It was a music shop, and it looks little run down. "Hey, look at this!" I exclaim pointing at the music shop and ran over to it. Naruto looked confused. "Yeah, what about the music store?" Naruto asks. "I want to go in!" I yell as I walk in. It was really dusty, I don't blame the owners, it must be really hard to sell instruments, ya know with a lot of ninjas and stuff. I walk over to a violin. Ehh?! I didn't think that this place, this world, to have violins. I haven't played one in a long time! A little bit of backstory, I was a really decent player and can almost play symphonies. I pick one up and start playing.

(The video above ^-^! I listen to it non-stop)

I finish playing and I hear two people clapping. It was Naruto and I presumed to be the store owner. "That was amazing, Ciel! Where did you learn to play like that?" Naruto asks. I rub the back of my head. "Well, when I saw this violin, some of my memories came back and I used to play the violin. When I picked up the violin it just came to me and I played." I lied. God I am a pro at lying. "You played wonderfully young man, do you want to buy the violin?" the man asks. "Sure, I'll buy. How much?" I ask. "It's 5000 ryo, but I give half price to first customers so it's 2500 ryo." I nod and gave him the money. It also came with all the supplies to take care of a violin. "Come again!" The man yelled as we walked out. "Ciel, who taught you how to play?" Naruto asks. I shrug. "I don't know, I don't have all of my memories yet." I say. Naruto nods. "OH! I need to train! I have to go Ciel!" Naruto yells as he runs off. I start walking back to my apartment. Ooooh! I really want to play my new violin bad! I start running to my apartment and walked inside. I set my egg down and I take my new violin out. What should I play? I got a idea on what I want to play and I started the song.

(Insert any song!)

I finish the song and I look out the window and see it was sunset. Ugh, I'm tired anyways, I'm going to call it a day. I climbed into my bed and pulled my egg close.