Chapter 28

*First person pov*

I heard Kakashi say that Zabuza was still alive in my sleep. I stir awake and everyone looks at me. "Ciel! Zabuza is still alive! What are we going to do with Kakashi-sensei still crippled?!" Naruto yells. "Ugh, what time is it?" I ask, ignoring Naruto's question. "It's been three hours since you fell asleep. Also, Tsunami said your wounds are all healed so you can move around now." Kakashi replied. "Alright, I wanna get out of this bed anyways." I get up nonchalantly. I stretch my limbs. Ahh, that felt good. I think as I pleasurably listen to the sounds of my limbs popping. "Did you not hear what Naruto said?! Zabuza I still alive!" Pinky yelled, fearful. "Hm? It took you guys that long to figure that out? I figured it out when Pinky told me the details of the battle." I said. Kakashi sighs. "Why didn't you tell us?" he asks. I shrug. "So, are we going to train?" I ask. "Yeah, we are going to train." Kakashi replied. "Sensei! What little training is going to do?! Our enemy is a ninja you struggled with even with the Sharingan!" Pinky yells. "Shut up Pinky. You get really annoying sometimes." I say. She flinched, because the Duckbutt said the same thing. "Even with a little training, we would be better than we were the day before." I say. "Ciel's right, who helped me while I was struggling? You guys are growing rapidly. Naruto! You've grown the most." Kakashi says. Naruto smiles brightly, getting really cocky. "Zabuza was in momentary death, so it will be a long time before he recovers, so he can't attack us while we are training." Kakashi says. "Alright! Training sounds fun!" Naruto yells. "That doesn't sound fun." I turn to the voice and I see an adorable Inari. "Ohhh! Inari!!!! Where were you?" Tazuna asked him. "Welcome back Grandpa." Inari welcomes. "Inari, say hello to these people. These are the ninjas that protected Grandpa." Tsunami says. Inari looks at us and points to us while looking at us. "Mom, they are going to die." Inari says plainly. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, BRAT!" Naruto yells. Inari looks down. "There's no way you can win against Gato." Inari says. "YOU BRAT!!! I'LL-" "NARUTO, WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY AT A CHILD?!!" Pinky yells as she holds back Naruto. "HEY INARI! LISTEN! I AM A SUPERHERO WHO WILL BECOME A INCREDIBLE NINJA ONE DAY CALLED HOKAGE! I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS GATO GUY IS BUT HE IS NOTHING AGAINST ME!" Naruto yells. I sweat drop. Why the hell are we all yelling? And how does Naruto not know who Gato is, we have been talking about him all this time and he still doesn't know? And doesn't Gato mean cat in spanish? I should start calling him that from now on. "Pfft, there is no such thing as a hero. Are you stupid?" Inari says. "WHAT!" "STOP IT!!" Naruto yells and Pinky yells at Naruto. "If you don't want to die, you should leave." Inari says as he looks behind his back. "Hey, where are you going Inari?" Tazuna asks? Inari opens the door. "To look at the ocean from my room." Inari says as he leaves. Naruto follows after him as he mumbles incoherent things under his breath. "Sorry..." Tazuna apologizes, even though I don't know what he was talking about. My stomach grumbles. "Hey, did you guys say I was out for a few days?" I ask. Tsunami chuckles. "I'll go get you some food, you must be starving. And Kakashi, I will also get you some crutches." Tsunami says as she takes her leave. Tazuna takes his leave along with Duckbutt, Pinky following the Duckbutt like a lost puppy. Then it was just me and Kakashi in the room. "Hey Ciel?" Kakashi asks. I hum in response. "About those jutsus you used when we battled the brothers and Zabuza..." Kakashi trails off. "Yeah?" I ask. "Where did you learn those jutsus? If I were to guess, those jutsus are not genin level. Maybe even jounin level. Tell me Ciel." Kakashi asks. I sigh. "I was afraid that this was going to happen. The jutsus I learned was from a book I found in the rucksack that was next to me when I woke up, before I met you and Guy. I learned the jutsus I used on this page." I get out my book and flipped to the page where it said stuff about the dragon slayer magic. I give it to Kakashi and he read the page. "Dragon slayer magic, the user is immune from their element and... can eat their own element?! What does this mean? And why does it all say magic instead of jutsu?" Kakashi asks. "Exactly what it means. My elements are fire, wind, and lightning. So if you use one of your lighting jutsus on me, it will not even hurt me or if I was low on chakra, I can eat the lighting. But I can not eat the lighting I produce, same with the other elements I have. As for the question why it says magic instead of jutsu, I don't know, you are asking someone who has amnesia." I reply. "That's... that's amazing! Is this book filled with powerful and helpful jutsu?" Kakashi asks. "Yeah, I learned that the hard way. I was at a training ground and just about to read a jutsu, Guy and his team showed up and one of his students provoked me. We started fighting it was a one-sided fight of him beating the crap out of me and I thought it was a great idea, that I use one of the jutsus that was in the book. It ended with me knocking him out with one hit with a jutsu, seriously injuring him. If I put more chakra in it, it would kill him with one hit. Not only that, but I did the jutsu perfectly, even though it was the first time I used the jutsu. My suspicions are that this jutsu book was one of my belongings before I had amnesia." I say, reminiscing the memory of the battle between me and Neji. Come to think of it, how did I do the magic perfectly? I'm pretty sure my world didn't have magic... "Well, be careful next time Ciel. Also, when you used the Justus, did it trigger any memories?" Kakashi asked. I shake my head. "No, it didn't." I reply. Just then Tsunami and the others came back to the room. "Here, this is some miso soup for you Ciel. And your crutches Kakashi." I thank her and started eating. I never had miso soup before and it's delicious! But not as good as ramen. I finish eating and walked outside where my team was waiting. "ALRIGHT! Let's train!" Naruto yells as we walk to whatever the destination was.