Chapter 18

*First person pov*

I wake up to the sound of, you guessed it, fucking birds. "Fucking hate them."I grumble. I check the time and it was 11:00. "I still have plenty of time." I get dressed and wrapped the bandages around my chest. I eat some air for breakfast and headed out.

Time skip~

I made it to training ground 3. I see Naruto, Pinky, and Duckbutt. "YOU'RE LATE!" Naruto and Pinky shout at the same time. "I don't see Kakashi, so I'm not late." I say as I sit down on the ground. "Anyways, good morning!" I say in a cheerful voice, knowing full well they are sleep deprived and hungry. Naruto playfully glared at me and the Duckbutt just went on a full on glare. "Good morning, Ciel-kun." I looked at Pinky. "Is it just me, or are you more friendlier than the boys over there?" She blushes. Why is she blushing? All I did was compliment her and she.... only if she did this around Naruto. I look over to said friend and the glare was a little bit harsher. Does he think I am flirting? I see in the corner of my vision, Duckbutt with a confused face. Do they both think I am flirting?! Naruto huffs and pulls me away for the group. "Don't flirt with Sakura-chan!" I laugh. "Naruto, I wasn't flirting. I was just complimenting her. If was flirting with her, it would go something like this." I walk away and Naruto was trailing behind me. I walk up to Duckbutt and I turn around to face Naruto. "Watch and learn." I say as I turn back to the Duckbutt. "Hey, you look cold, do you want to use me as a blanket?" Duckbutt looks at me confused. "Wha-" He cuts himself off when I put an arm around him. "Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I smile." he wasn't saying anything. "If you were a Jutsu, I would only use you?" Naruto's mouth drops and Pinky had a nosebleed. I tilt Duckbutts chin. "You're lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine." As I say this I lean closer. Pinky's passes out and Naruto's eyes widen. When I was a centimeter away from the Duckbutt's mouth, I pull away. Duckbutt falls onto his knees and it looks like he was about to cry. I give myself a mental pat on the back, for breaking the Duckbutt. Naruto was just speechless. I wave my hand in front of his face and he didn't respond. I think I also broke Naruto. "Hi guys. Good morning." He says as he arrives, oblivious to what just went down. I drag him away. "Kakashi, right now, Naruto and Duckbutt is not mentally stable and I think Pinky over there died from blood loss." Kakashi looked confused. "Why, what happened, Ciel?" Kakashi asks. "Just before you came, I complimented Pinky and Naruto thought I was flirting with her, So he confronted me and I told him I would show him what real flirting was. I walked up to the Duckbutt and started flirting with him. Pinky died from blood loss and Naruto was just shocked to the point he is not mentally stable. Same with the Duckbutt." I explained to him. Kakashi doubled over laughing. "Did you forget that you were supposed to be a boy?" He asked while giggling. I mumbled a 'yes' and Kakashi laughed harder. "S-Shut up! Just help me get them back to normal." I say. Kakashi nods. After 20 minutes, we finally got them back to normal. I explained to them I am not gay to the team and explained that the situation to Duckbutt and Pinky. Pinky looked disappointed and the Duckbutt doesn't even look me in the eye. He kinda just stared at my forehead or anywhere besides my eyes. "Moving on, let's get started." Kakashi says.