Portkeys and Tents

The commotion in the house had ended up being Fred and George deciding to wrestle. Apparently George said he was stronger than Fred, and Fred had  to prove him wrong.

That night we had apperated to Grimmuald Place. The house was huge on the inside. Dark walls with pictures of the Black family hanging on every inch. The floors were also dark, and at this time I was thankful the house had lights.

Sirius had been there as well. Along with two house elves. Dobby and Krecher. Dobby had been thrilled to see everyone there and kept asking when Harry would arrive. None of us knew, but I had a feeling it would of been soon. And sure enough I was right.

Harry had ended up showing up there not long after. The majority of the Order had went and got him from the Dursleys. Hermione was the most thrilled to see him, and demanded an explanation as to why he used magic outside of Hogwarts grounds. Apparently, we aren't aloud to use magic either.

Harry was pretty pissed that we didn't write him all Summer, but after we explained that Dumbledore was keeping everything hushed from him, he seemed to back off. Thought it was kind of weird that Dumbledore wasn't only keeping me in the dark, but Harry as well.

That night, Hermione and I had ended up sharing a room. We stayed up most of the night, excited about the Quidditch World Cup tomorrow. Ginny had ended up coming in with us, talking about how excited she was to see the Cup.

Hermione ended up telling us about how she thinks she has a crush on Ron, which we both knew. Ginny told us that she's into Harry, which was a given. The whole time she was talking about him, Hermione kept throwing me side glances, guessing to make sure I was alright. I was, we are just friends Harry and me.

Ginny had turned to me, asking who I was into. At first I was going to tell her about Fred, but I really didn't know how she would take it. Me being into her brother and all. So instead of telling her who it was, I just told her that she didn't know him.

We ended up spending the rest of the night helping each other plan on what to wear to the Cup tomorrow. I'm not going to lie, I'm super excited to go see this.

*******

When the alarm chimed the next morning, all three of us jumped out of bed and hurried to get ready. I had decided to be plain today. I grabbed my red Hogwarts hoodie, along with a pair of dark skinny jeans, and my black combat boots. I had thrown my hair into a sloppy bun, with a few pieces of hair falling on the sides. My make up was light. Light eye liner, mascara, and a little lip gloss. Nothing to fancy.

Hermione had decided to wear a pair of light boot cut jeans, a pink polo, with a tan jacket over it. Her hair was kinda like mine except in a sloppy pony tail. She never wore make up, but then again she didn't need it. She grabbed a pair of dark flat boots (with no heel), and pulled them on, hiding them under her pants.

Ginny, well Ginny had a really cute outfit as well. Like Hermione, Ginny wore a pair of boot cut jeans, hers being dark like mine. She wore a orange long sleeved shirt, that was hidden by her gray zip up hoodie. She wore a pair of tan tennis shoes. She had a little mascara and some lip gloss, and her hair lay straight on her shoulders.

Once we had all gotten ready, we packed our bags, being told we were staying the night over there. I threw in the clothes I had on from last night, along with my tooth brush, my hair brush, and a fresh pair of underwear. Once I had finished, Hermione and Ginny were also ready to go. I threw my duffle bag over my shoulder, and we headed down to the kitchen for breakfast.